找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10513|回复: 7

Jenny @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-14 14:52:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello 狼友们又见面了。有一个月没有好好hunting了,虽然很想尝遍天下美味但奈何钱包瘦弱且病毒蔓延。最后决定试试泡菜,毕竟相对来说病毒的可能性比较小。

这位 BarbieHouse 的Jenny入了我的眼,毕竟新人且我对长腿大胸还是很向往的(对,本人各种类型都愿意尝试一波,就是这么博爱),于是在某冷死人的阳光明媚的下午约了30min。Barbie House的客服也是非常的效率和好沟通,在Warden&Highway 7的某处。停车不难。进门后我还是很惊艳的,新司机吃的肉不算多,所以在看到第一眼的时候还是眼前一亮。

Face:7.2 我是脸盲,但脸还算不错,属于长脸,棕色卷发,大眼睛。目测年龄在27~30左右(房间比较暗),是属于我比较喜欢的类型。我觉得7分比较中肯,但本人的话会给7.5。BH照片上的脸还是别YY了,我没有找到关联性(难道因为我脸盲)。声音属于比较沙哑的类型,如果这点接受不了的话,狼友们还是善待一下钱包吧。

Body: 7.5
胸是D,应该是Enhanced的,手感比较紧致,皮肤顺滑如丝让我有点意外,净身高应该是168,穿了高跟鞋后173 (不接受反驳,173的女生我很清楚多高)。身材总体均匀,不瘦不胖,肚子几乎没有赘肉。乳晕略大。下面除过草。我觉得假胸也挺好的,玩起来也别有一番风趣。

Service: 8
见面穿红色内衣披着一件浴衣,进房间以后给了拥抱然后开始洗澡,有WF。之后回到床上有DFK,之后BBBJ,BJ水平一般,用口帮我穿上了小雨伞后开始CG先手,不得不说很卖力。之后通过她床边的镜子看着她DG交货。

Attitude: 8
英语水平凑合,貌似会讲日语,交流基本没有问题。性格有点小恶魔,有点喜欢捉弄人但很愿意配合。

Damage:160

Repeat:暂时不会,不是因为不好,而是会去尝试更多的泡菜/点心给狼友们添福利。

狼友们情人节快乐,Happy Hunting!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-15 02:55:25 | 显示全部楼层
So her kitty is trimmed but not fully shaved.  Right??  Have you tried DATY??
As per Ad pics, seems to me that she has a long leg but very slim no meat.  Do you agree??
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-15 09:53:57 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-2-15 02:55
So her kitty is trimmed but not fully shaved.  Right??  Have you tried DATY??
As per Ad pics, seems  ...

She shaved her kitty. I did not DATY because I don’t feel safe doing so.

As I mentioned above, she is not the meaty type. Her Boobs were enhanced to get the D. But definitely not as slim as Rosalie @asb. I will say normal for a lady at her age.

Depending on how you define long legs. She’s not the Victoria Secret Style long. Normal for a 168 girl. However I do have high standards for legs.

最后补充一点:妹子声音属于比较沙哑的类型。不是那种娇滴滴的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-16 17:26:48 | 显示全部楼层
Will give a try, thank for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-17 16:37:22 | 显示全部楼层

Jenny @ Barbiehouse

Hello everyone, happy family day! I am new this this hobby as I've only seen Leah, and Paris @ barbiehouse before. Decided to not write a review because there wasn't much to add. I haven't hunted in a month but today I decided to go to the Markham location. No one was available except for Jenny so I booked her for 30 minutes. Opened the door and she greeted me in a black one piece lingerie with heels.

Face: 7.5 The face is not that bad and actually quite pretty but not as pretty as Paris. Big eyes, long face, long nose with long curly brown hair. She told me she was 27 and that's pretty believable.

Body: 8.5 Chest is a D, not too sure if its enhanced or not. If so, pretty good job with it. Her skin is nice and smooth but a little tanned because she use to live in Hawaii with her ex boyfriend.  Her body is MCOT as she's pretty tall probably around 170cm (Hard for me to be sure because I'm 186cm, so I can't really tell height that well) and she has a nice model body.

Service: 8 This one is hard to rate because I busted too quick due to not hunting for a month. Went in the shower and got some short WF. Don't really care for WF. Went to the bed, did DFK, BBJ. BBJ was ok as she used tongue and used abit of suction. After got kitty bath. On came the condom, and got the regular CG. Her tits felt pretty firm and the room was dark, so couldn't see if there was a line or not. After she put her legs up for CG and started riding very fast and thats where I busted.

Attitude: 9.5
Since I finished so early, we talked alot. Her english is not that bad but not as good as Paris. She learned english to talk to her ex-boyfriend. Since there was english music in the background, we started talking about different types of music such as KPOP groups, english songs, she taught me some korean as well, and relationship advice LOL. She's very sweet and likes to talk. Regarding Crescent Hidden Wolf's review on her "Husky" voice, it is deeper than other girls but I didn't find it too deep.

Damage: 160

Repeat: Probably since we connected so well. She said she is going to be here for a couple of months so hope you guys enjoy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-19 22:07:58 | 显示全部楼层
randomguyonline 发表于 2020-2-17 16:37
Hello everyone, happy family day! I am new this this hobby as I've only seen Leah, and Paris @ barbi ...

Now I know why you shot that fast.  It was not because your long time no hunting but her kitty was indeed very tight.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-19 22:21:42 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-2-19 22:07
Now I know why you shot that fast.  It was not because your long time no hunting but her kitty was ...

Haha, it was
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-24 11:07:36 | 显示全部楼层
妹子性格很可爱,颜值也不错,态度挺好的,值得一试。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 04:20 , Processed in 0.038208 second(s), 13 queries .