立即注册
搜索
查看: 10680|回复: 14

Elina @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-14 10:21:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hi everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day.

I haven't posted a review in quite some time now because I have been seeing one lady regularly for a while.
She was off this week so I thought I'd try someone new.
After going through some reviews, I decided on Elina and here is my experience.

Face: Elina is above average looking. I'd probably catergorize her as a house wife look. She's pleasant to the eyes.

Body: Just as described in all the previous reviews; volumptuous breasts with a curvy body. Not the skinny Asian type.

Service & Attitude
Here is where my experience differ from most of the reviews that had an above average experience.

When I got to the unit, I had to wait for a bit and text the keeper so she would open the door.
Then she turned off the drama she was watching and opened the door.
No big deal; just an interesting note since it's the first time this happened to me.

Once I got in, she was nice and we had some small talks.
Then SF2, BBBJ, main course, and then I left.
Throughout the sesson, she constantly asked, "more?", whether it be WF, BBBJ, CG, etc...
To summarize the experience, I felt like I was intruding her drama watching time and she just wanted to get me off so I will leave.

Perhpas I caught her at the wrong time. Who knows? I won't repeat and nor do I recommend her.
I will stick with my regular lady until she is tired of me for now. haha

p.s. maybe it's really best to only book 30 minute sessions when visiting for the 1st time. So we don't spend money unnecessarily.

Hope this helps.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 11:25:34 | 显示全部楼层
My only complaint about BH mm is rooms are too dark to see clearly.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 13:29:35 | 显示全部楼层
Hahaha she was watching drama? What drama was she watching?

Sorry to hear that brother, thanks for sharing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 14:17:16 | 显示全部楼层
Tried her last year when she was in Scarborough. I agree with you, she is pretty but her attitude is really bad. I felt like I was fucking a sex doll with her fake moan.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 14:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
I've seen Elina twice when she first arrived last year and had great experiences with her both times.
Maybe she has changed since then? If she has, then that's sucks and she's probably worn out.
Also, even though she is older now, she still has a pretty face and nice body with huge naturals.
I can only imagine how hot she was 8 years ago. The classic Korean beauty...damn...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 14:23:30 | 显示全部楼层
Almost visited her when she was in Scarborough but then she was moved to NY.  Save my $
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 14:39:48 | 显示全部楼层
浪里个浪2019 发表于 2020-2-14 14:17
Tried her last year when she was in Scarborough. I agree with you, she is pretty but her attitude is ...

i don't think her attitude is that bad but yeah, don't expect much enthusiasm. some girls can at least act or put on a show but she doesn't even try lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 17:05:35 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-2-14 14:23
Almost visited her when she was in Scarborough but then she was moved to NY.  Save my $

Elina is a good meal bro. Probably YMMV.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 18:07:55 | 显示全部楼层
Elina is good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 21:10:01 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 23:16 , Processed in 0.036280 second(s), 13 queries .