AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5169|回复: 7

Bella @ Wonder Girls

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-13 22:13:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I haven't hunted in a couple of months, and after reading a couple of glowing reviews for Bella, I decided that she'll be the one to break my "fast".

The NY condo was easy enough to find, and I was greeted by a pretty (but most likely plastic) face at the door. Unlike most other condo units, this condo unit has a quite narrow standing shower that really only fits 1 person comfortably. Needless to say, we didn't do SF2, but she did wash me while she was standing outside of the shower stall itself. After the shower, she led me back to the room, and what followed was a fairly standing K-girl routine with somewhat mechanical service.

Although she was pretty and did try to please, I did not find her particularly engaging and the chemistry just wasn't there. Perhaps it's her inexperience maybe the both of us just weren't feeling it that day.

F: 7. "Standard" plastic Korean face, and obviously not the same girl as the pics on the website, but still quite pretty.
B: 7. Pretty much your typical slim Asian girl type body. Breasts are probably a large B or small C cup, but are obviously fake, although the website says they're real. Skin is quite smooth.
S: 6. Tried to please, but still quite mechanical. Not much chemistry.
A: 8. Again, tried to please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 13:30:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing your review brother. I see the service is a bit low and mechanical. Would you say this is because you had a hard time to communicate with her?
I know her english is very limited so that might be a reason why
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 15:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Aizen92, this brother think her boob is fake. After reading his review, do you think it is possible that her boob is fake? Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 17:19:11 | 显示全部楼层
This new shop sounds like nothing special. Their customer service also needs some work. They took a long time to respond to my text and when I sent some follow up questions, they did not even respond back at all.
Decided to go to another shop instead.
Might try this shop again in a few days after i reload.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-18 21:11:34 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-2-14 13:30
Thanks for sharing your review brother. I see the service is a bit low and mechanical. Would you say ...
Yeah, definitely her limited English had a lot to do with it, which is why I put her attitude score higher than her service score. However, even if her English was a bit better, I wouldn't put her service levels above many other girls (both Asian and white girls) that I've seen.

Logwai 发表于 2020-2-14 17:19
This new shop sounds like nothing special. Their customer service also needs some work. They took a  ...

Yeah, I'm a bit disappointed at the fact that this is just another Asian shop using fake pictures. Having said that, their pics for Bella at least somewhat look like her in real life, unlike shops like MW where sometimes the girl just look completely different.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-18 22:08:22 | 显示全部楼层
There's no girls at this shop anymore? Kinda strange lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-19 10:09:42 | 显示全部楼层
happycat 发表于 2020-2-18 22:08
There's no girls at this shop anymore? Kinda strange lol.

I saw that too, I asked keeper the girls have been working 2 weeks straight so they need to take a break. Will return soon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-19 11:19:40 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-2-19 10:09
I saw that too, I asked keeper the girls have been working 2 weeks straight so they need to take a ...

Looks like the keeper is overworking the girls. Not a good sign.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 05:01 , Processed in 0.035327 second(s), 13 queries .