AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8662|回复: 11

Nani @ WonderGirls

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-10 20:19:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I texted the keeper after lunch and asked for this afternoon booking but unfortunately, she was not available until after 7pm. Keeper suggested me to pick Nani as she was available in my requisite time but I told keeper that I was hesitiate to pick her as I felt Nani is too skinny.  While I was shopping around other garage for available MM, keeper texted me again trying to hard sell me Nani was the youngest MM in her garage with only 22.  I ddin't believe to have such young kimchi at that standard 160/220/300 price but indeed 22 is a very attractive MM age to me and I finally decided to test the water.     

http://wondergirlsvip.com/portfolio-items/nani/

Location is a 1 on 1 Condos unit in Sheppard & Don Mills with no headache in parking.  Door opening a elflike Nani with white dress and high heel.  No hug nor kiss greeting at the door but I didn't mind as her face look totally attracted my eyes.  OMG the keeper did not BS as she is really at that young age.  Her pretty and cute look is even much better than her ad. photo and I deem pic. 2 is exactly her without any PS.  Her English is on average and she told me that she is year 2 student studing langauge in Pusan.  She is very talkative and we kept on chatting when undressing until SF2.  Short WF was available and her BJ is amazing.  After removing all wearings in sf2, I could see that she is a bit short and very skinny.  Hwvr, her young smooth skin & pretty face can fully be offset those dismerits.  Perhaps I told keeper that I must need passionate DFK to start & keep my engine running, Nani offered me her non-stop passionate DFK in the whole session.  I am a bit upset as I expect new arrival & short stay kimchi should be brush but she is fully shaved without any roots left behind.  DATY is very yummy & clean and she has a pair of light color & small labia.  Vigrous vocal & body shaking when I lick rub her clit. She started up with very wet easily and no lube was required when I went inside her in MISH.  have planned to do MISH first, then CG, DG and back to MISH to finish.  Hwvr, when I was still in MISH, her timer was rang alerting that there was only mins left.  It was somewhat discouraged my mood but it was okay to me as I didn't want to run overtime.  Style was changed to CG immedaitely but unfortunately, her riding action was wonderful and hit my G-spot exactly, I could not help not to shot.  Believe or not, it was my first time CG finish.               

face: 8.5 very cute & pretty (manmade free)
body: 6.5 very smooth skin.  only B cup but 100% natural.  Too skinny.   
service: 9.5 no RIM & BLS.  yes SF2, WF, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69   
atttitude: 10.0 very talkative, friendly & passionate GFE      
repeat: 100% yes

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 04:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 09:09:05 | 显示全部楼层
Lol is she skinny enough to see the ribs? If so that's not my type
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 11:38:11 | 显示全部楼层
Hey brother!
Awesome review, Nani sounds good I think I will try her next. Happy to hear you had a good time thanks for your review
oh by the way which one was the one you originally wanted to book? I don't think you mentioned that in your review.
Was it Bella?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 17:09:20 | 显示全部楼层
22岁,F8.5-S9.5的平价老司机?神帖!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-11 18:04:50 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-2-11 09:09
Lol is she skinny enough to see the ribs? If so that's not my type
Yes you would definitely see her ribs.  If you are meat eater, I agree you should pass.   

Aizen92 发表于 2020-2-11 11:38
Hey brother!
Awesome review, Nani sounds good I think I will try her next. Happy to hear you had a  ...

I originally wanted to book Bella after reading your nice review about her as I also love Korean Actress  Hong Ji Yoon's look very much.  As I mentioned before, your taste is very close to mine and so I have always treated you as my hunting 明燈.  As per AD, Bella's weight & height is about the same as Nani and I think, Bella should also be very slim & skinny.  If you like Bella, I think you should also like Nani.     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 18:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
How was her BJ skill? You did not mention at all. Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-12 19:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
Great review Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 20:01:16 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you, Great review , agree with everything .  Skinniest girl I be everything , nice skin , easy to talk to
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-17 15:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
Will give her a try when I get time, but there is a lot of Korean girl on my list recently. Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 04:33 , Processed in 0.034577 second(s), 13 queries .