找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6690|回复: 10

Naomi @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-9 00:19:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Naomi@Mae88

i've just seen here for a 1h session, so she is like the photoset (only the one with the teddybear, she looks  very different, i am not sure it's her) and av video
but i think she is more beautiful in the flesh,especially without glasses, (she wore contact lenses), she is thinner than in the video,especiially the waist is slimmer than in the video, she has small sensitive breasts ( i would say A/ size) but great butt and trimmed pussy, skin is very smooth and long silky hair.
i like this kind of body, she is in her early 30's (to be honest she would have say to me she was 25 i would have believe her but since in the av video she said she is 33) and she doesn't seem to want to hide her age, her english is not bad, i mean her accent is quite good even though she lack some vocabulary but far better to some other japanese people i met so far.
i spoke to her in japanese but she replied to me in english(except for dirty talking), either my japanese is rusty or she wants to practice english but kinda break my fantasy haha
she loves to kiss me so the whole session full of DFK, no wf in the shower , just passionate kissing and caressing.
she is surprisingly super shy , i was surprised i was expecting a crazy girl like the av video but she is really classy and kind.(or maybe she thought i was more into gfe so she switched to this kind of role for me, maybe we need another review to confirm)
it was nice but  not what i expected, so for this session unfortunately i was unlucky and not in great shape tonight so i couldn't try everything in the menu for a second round like greek, cim+swallow so it was a bit frustrating but more from my side  (i think i didn't sleep enough this week) than hers because she tried very hard to please and satisfy me
really great BBBJ,started slow and sensual with some touched of rimming and then she is twisting her tongue very fast and allow DT+face fucking in multiple positions, she loves Daty and digits (i made her cum  reaching the right spot), MPOS, doggy is really the best when it gets intense she started to dirty talked in japanese and screamed like the av video,
it excited me too much i popped in the condom and couldn't get it up for a second round even though she tried hard to revive it, but i got some nice romantic touch with her afterward so i wouldn't complaint much...

so i heard we have to give number now on reviews, i am not fan of the idea because i think beside services/attitude it's more about personal preferences and things happening are more than just numbers.

face :8   (i would rank Ami and Jessica(kr) 10, they are my top tier all time favourite,  for example, sky 7.5 and Miyu 7 for the most recents girls i saw),she is my type if you like classy japanese lady around 30's go for her haha
body:8  (i love small breasts and big butt, so it's really a personal pref but i would rank Sky 9 and Jessica 10, even though the body proportions are very different, i really think Korean girls have the best body in general)
Service:8+ (if i was in shape today i would have ranked it higher,especially with all the things in the menu, and she said ok for everything i asked.... i think Candy and Jennifer are 10 in my top-tier list)
Attitude:10 always smiling and say oki for everything, don't feel rush at all, quite the contrary...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-9 09:17:33 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review.  Damage quite a lot
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-9 09:28:56 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢兄弟,很详细的review
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-9 14:36:48 | 显示全部楼层
看样子是值得一试啊,但必须是虎虎生威的时候
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 15:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
约了一个小时
face: 7.5 长相跟照片还是有差距的,只能说有照片上那长相的影子,跟楼主不同的是我觉得没照片好看。但是昏暗灯光又加精虫上脑所以觉得长得还行。
body: 7 是个很小只的妹子,可能1米5几。基本没赘肉,但是跟楼主写的一样,a杯,这有点减分。
service: 9 因为是2发,所以bbbj, daty, mpos, cim, swallow, greek都试了一遍。亮点的话,口活确实不错,然后第二发我cim了之后她像a片里那样给我看然后吞了,画面感很不错。
attitude: 10 确实都满配合的,但是我觉得她英语不行啊,跟那些韩国妹子一个水平。然后跟楼主不同的是我问她几岁,她跟我说it's a secret。
repeat: no, 毕竟500的damage,一次差不多顶别人两次,完成了我上av女优和greek的bucket list之后性价比急剧下降。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-11 16:08:17 | 显示全部楼层
devilsoldier 发表于 2020-2-11 15:25
约了一个小时
face: 7.5 长相跟照片还是有差距的,只能说有照片上那长相的影子,跟楼主不同的是我觉得没照 ...

现在感觉能出来下海的,肯定是高不成低不就的 谢谢点评
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-12 16:36:34 | 显示全部楼层
这种在小日本拍过一两部av的有的是 也就是个素人 不过500一小时还有这么多项目 性价比不错 毕竟皇军娘娘都是300起跳的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-12 20:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
CanadaOldDriver 发表于 2020-2-11 16:08
现在感觉能出来下海的,肯定是高不成低不就的 谢谢点评

真正的AV女神不会来咱们这种小地方的,就算真来了也绝对不止这个价。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-13 17:17:55 | 显示全部楼层
devilsoldier 发表于 2020-2-11 15:25
约了一个小时
face: 7.5 长相跟照片还是有差距的,只能说有照片上那长相的影子,跟楼主不同的是我觉得没照 ...

bucket list是亮点!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-17 17:33:03 | 显示全部楼层
没mimi,我个人还是喜欢高个女孩,带点肉,青菜萝卜各有所爱!不敢使劲,生怕弄坏了!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 14:16 , Processed in 0.047126 second(s), 13 queries .