AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6965|回复: 6

Viki Romanov @ Toronto Girlfriends

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-8 17:49:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Met this girl at TGF's downtown condo location near Eaton Centre. Clean but spartan interior.

F: 6
On the plus side she is quite young, I would say roughly 20 give or take. On the other hand, I wouldn't consider her a head turner. She does have a Russian (or at least Eastern European) look.

B: 7
Recommended if you like slim fit spinners. Not recommended if you are a breast man. Quite a few tattoos all over.

S: 5
Service was minimal, though to be fair I am used to Korean service which has a much higher standard. Basically a few pleasantries were exchanged when I walked in the door, then she pointed me to the toilet where I had a quick shower-for-one. The service began with a quick BBBJ, then the cover went on and she got on top of me. After about 2 minutes she asked to switch positions. Unfortunately I detected noticeable fishy odor during doggy which pretty much killed my mood. So I rushed myself to finish ASAP. There after, she handed me some kleenex and that was it.

A: 6
It might be my problem, I don't know, maybe we just didn't have the right chemistry.

There was lucky draw kind of thing at the end. They have a big red box with Chinese New Year decorations on it on a table near the bed. Actually I was wondering about it all throughout the session. Turns out you can pick a red pocket out of the box. Mine contained a coupon for $20 off next visit. Hahaha.

Overall, I'd say she is about par for the course for Caucasian service providers at this price point. Personally I think Koreans provide much better value though. But then again, that is comparing apples to oranges.

Feel free to leave any questions below.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-8 22:15:16 | 显示全部楼层
What's the link and the damage?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-13 22:48:35 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-2-8 22:15
What's the link and the damage?

Oh come on bro, don't be so lazy man. You cand find the link by clicking on their banner at the top of the page, or by going to the TORONTO NON ASIANS ad page. Its not hard to find at all, especially when there's only a few non-Asian agencies that advertise here.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-14 02:26:58 | 显示全部楼层
I have always interested in Russian and lucky me not to pick her yes as I cannot convince myself why Russian is not blonde with about Maria Sharapova look.  Your great review help me to make the decision and save me as if you could smell fishy when doggy, I cannot imagine how worst it is when DATY.      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-23 23:32:53 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-2-14 15:26
I have always interested in Russian and lucky me not to pick her yes as I cannot convince myself why ...

Blonde with about Maria Sharapova look will not be selling for $160. At least not in Toronto.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-24 00:13:46 | 显示全部楼层
dgk999 发表于 2020-2-23 23:32
Blonde with about Maria Sharapova look will not be selling for $160. At least not in Toronto.

You are right that it would not be happened in Toronto.  Hwvr, my friend has just come back from Moscow and he told me that he ate a Maria look's SP over there and paid euro 200/H out call service.      
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-10 16:21:05 | 显示全部楼层
To be fair, she is not bad for the price. You can't expect a Victoria Secret model for 160hh.

The problem is the gwailo reviews on the red board are so outrageously unreliable and misleading. I don't know if its because its in the culture and nature of white people to say superficially nice things, or if they're all paid shills (or at least getting discounted pricing in exchange for reviews).

And I'm not saying this about any agency in particular either. Same goes for Mirage, and all the other major agencies. In fact, pretty much +90% of the non-Asian review writers are like that. Average girls are made out to be hot, and above average girls are made out to be absolutely goddesses.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 03:35 , Processed in 0.038131 second(s), 13 queries .