AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 16500|回复: 22

Bella , Nani @ WonderGirls(WG)

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-8 16:57:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whats up brothers, Hope everyone is doing well during these tough times of Coronavirus and Kobe Bryant passing away. 2020 has been such a bad year so far, and its only February!

I was undecided to write this review or not, but because I heard good things from brother VOL's review already I decided to TOFTT and try it out and share my report to give back to the community. I rarely take risks now with new shops due to bad experiences, but this one looked good to me and I was open to trying another korean shop. The Keeper (Vicky) is a korean woman, and she tells me they are new in the business fresh from South Korea! Location is good and easy access, right off 404 and Sheppard across the street from Fairview Mall. There is many new condo buildings in this area, and the host for this shop is in one of the New buildings. Parking is easy accessible lots of places to park here, both street and visitors parking is available in the area. No issues with getting into the building and getting buzz code to go inside. When I saw the building I knew it wasa good sign that they are legit.
Now onto the main topic which is Bella the MM. Bella greeted me at the door in a red lace dress with heels. Slippers are provided at the door, and my first impressions at the door was wow she is pretty. Totally MCOT and the pictures on the website are accurate. Face wise she resembles my favourite Korean Actress  Hong Ji Yoon (홍지윤). Give that a google, and its pretty much the same face. Here is my breakdown:

Face: 8.9 super MCOT since she looks like my Idol crush
Body: 9
Service: 7.8
Attitude: 10
Repeat: Yes

Yes I know my rating is high for her and higher than what brother VOL has given, but this is subjective review and she is MCOT. Body she is a shorter girl without heels she stands at around 5"2 website says 161cm which sound about right. She has Big firm perky natural Breasts either a full C almost D cup size small breast areola, and pinkish nipples very good for you guys that love breasts and tities. Moving on, she has a few tattoos on her body, some writing on her arms, and some flowers on her hip and near her breasts.Aside from that good skin, long brownish/black hair, and trimmed pussy. Age MM told me she is 24. I find that believable, she looks around 23-26

Service: This is my lowest rating for her. The reason being is because, she is new 2nd day only. However I belive my rating is fair for the time of my visit, and it is expected to increase as she gains more experience. Some things that hinder the service score is the language barrier. Bella's english is very limited, pretty much knows 0 english. Luckily again for me, I was able to navigate through the session as I can speak some korean. For the most part she follows the K routine, however its more of like GFE. She doesn't rush and tries to make conversation despite her limited English. The Shower is a standing shower in the unit, and its a very small space, really intended for 1 person to use so doing WF in it would not be possible, I don't care for WF anymore so it didn't bother me. They use decent quality towels that are soft, and Dove branded soap. The lighting in the unit was very bright (Although it was very sunny today), and I was able to really get a good view of MM in natural sunlight. Oh yeah they also provide slippers. Bella tries hard to please, helps you take off your clothes and hang it up, room is well lit with natural sunlight and there is a mirror to see the action. The setup of the unit is pretty good, Almost as good as D4U only thing missing is the bed quality, candy treats and water, and mirror setup that D4U has in the rooms. Bella does a decent BJ, there is body lick, and dfk. I didn't try 69 or daty but I assume they are available. Tried a few positions, doggy mish, cowgirl. Bella was tight and warm, she got decently wet without any lube. Doggy is the best position, she has a great small waist, and good amount of meat on her ass. I finished with a HJ, not sure if CIM is avilable but I don't think so.

Repeat: Yes! This was one the rare occasions where I left happy and satisfied after a session. Im curious to her growth, and try also some of the other girls avilable and see how they are as well.

Was feeling a visit after work so I wanted to give Wonder Girls another try and check out another one of their girls. I saw brother francoayb's review of Nani and it peaked my interest. Decided to go with a 45 minute session right off the bat. Got to the usual location, once again no issues with parking as there is many spots available nearby.

Here is my breakdown:
Face: 8.5
Body: This is hard to rate so I will split this up between weight and skin quality.
Skin: 9 soft smooth skin that is white. Not super white, but white enough. No Tattoos, some minor brusies on legs so cannot give perfect 10 score.
Weight: 5.5 - She is probably the most skinny MM I have seen in my years of hobbying. Like brother Francoayb said, you can see her rib cage lol. Website says 43kg, I would say maybe 40kg. HOWEVER, Weight is a fickle thing, and really she can just eat a bunch of food for a week, gain 10lbs and that would change the score to a 9.
For brothers that do not mind skinny girls then disregard my weight rating.
Overall score for body would be: 6
Service: 7.7
Repeat: Yes she is worth the repeat.

Got to the door, and MM greeted me in a beige dress and heels. Looks like the exact same dress in picture 4. Pictures look real on the website, with picture 2 being an accurate representation of what she looks like. She stands at about 5"4 in heels, with long black hair, tasteful makeup, and she was wearing colorcontacts that was Grey I believe. Nani speaks english well, and she loves to talk. Has a bubbly personality and is very polite. Helps with hanging your clothes and putting them away. Got WF in the shower, was short but these days I don't care much for WF anyways. After shower went back to bed to recieve service. She is not a pro, follows the K routine but more a GFE twist to it. DFK is plentiful and her BJ skills was interesting. It was different, not bad, not amazing but different. She does a lot of suction, and licking of the tip, overall it was decent. She combines this with BLS which was very good. She is clean shaven down there, daty was good and she was very responsive to it. Very sensitive but gets wet easy from daty and enjoys it if you are good at it. Tried a few positions, and this is the best part. She is super tight and gets decently wet without Lube. Natural moans and overall pretty good session. Finished CIM, and her CIM technique is good as well, she will keep sucking after you blow your load. She is young and new to the scene, so her service and skills will improve over time. She told me shes 22, and that looks about right.

Repeat: Yes!

Let me know if you guys have any questions

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-8 17:12:27 | 显示全部楼层
Glad that we have a new garage offer good quality kimchi. Definitely will try in a couple of months after this crisis settled down.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-8 17:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
Not so sure if we can consider this garage to be good quality.

The website is very poorly done. It looks like they just copied or use the template from another garage website and just changed the title. Or maybe there's one guy that goes around making websites for these garages, and that guy is lazy and just sells the same website template to every garage.

The funny thing is, whoever made the website forgot to even delete the from "2012-2018" date at the bottom. Very sloppy work indeed. If we take it literally, that means this shop already went out of business 2 years ago. LOL

Apart from that, at least some of photos used are certified fake (searchable online).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-8 17:28:31 | 显示全部楼层
So u are saying all three pics are real? The third one seems legit
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-8 17:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
rockhardman 发表于 2020-2-8 17:24
Not so sure if we can consider this garage to be good quality.

The website is very poorly done. It ...

Hey brother your right with the website I agree. However, as long as the website has the core elements required to make a booking then thats all I need and safe to say for most people here. I think we can give them the benefit of the doubt since they are new. Thats funny about the copyright year thing, I didn't even notice that.

@francisha
I would say she resembles picture 2, and picture 3 of the body shot looks like its her but maybe an older picture.

UPDATE GUYS!!
I am Mistaken about the age, She says she is 24. I think she is late 20s-30. Maybe 27-30

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-8 20:28:26 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-2-8 17:53
Hey brother your right with the website I agree. However, as long as the website has the core elem ...
Wat so she's older than pic 3? Too bad, if pic 3 is her recent one I'll definitely go, that's MCOT body
Could u describe the difference between her and pic 3?

Aizen92 发表于 2020-2-8 17:53
Hey brother your right with the website I agree. However, as long as the website has the core elem ...

Btw I just checked pic 1 and 2 are a blurred version of a Korean streamer, can't be this girl
So all I care about is pic 3 lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-8 23:05:43 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-2-8 20:31
Btw I just checked pic 1 and 2 are a blurred version of a Korean streamer, can't be this girl
So a ...

thanks for your detective work brother. Hmm sad to hear that the pics are fake, Picture 3 is likely her then because the body type and shape looks the same. She does resemble the pics used if that helps at all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-9 07:52:08 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-2-8 23:05
thanks for your detective work brother. Hmm sad to hear that the pics are fake, Picture 3 is likel ...

Thx, but I'm curious about why u changed her age so much, U sounded pretty sure in your original comment
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-9 18:02:06 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-2-9 07:52
Thx, but I'm curious about why u changed her age so much, U sounded pretty sure in your original c ...

Hey brother,

Good question. I discussed with my friend who is also another wolf on the forum here that went after me. After discussing, I was mistaken at my original estimate for her age. Bella is still very beautiful and has an amazing figure and body though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-9 21:03:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 07:28 , Processed in 0.037946 second(s), 13 queries .