AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 17004|回复: 24

Taryn & Lauren & Angelina @ Hot Pink List

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-22 02:07:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I had a pretty nice experience last time with a white meat and this time I intended to try brown meat.  Hwvr, brown MM is very hard to book and I think, it is because of high demand but less supply......or most white & yellow meats close their door for brown customers.  Finally, I decided to go for white meat again and planned to book Brooke or Amber @ HPL as their body figure is very attractive as per ad.  Unfortunately, Brooke was fully booked of the day and Amber was only available in the evening.  Booker suggested me their Taryn and I was hesitiated to take her at the beginning as I felt 5'2" was too short for me.  My mind said no but my JJ said objection.  I eventually booked for a HH session with Taryn to clam down my JJ.

https://hotpinklist.com/model/taryn/

Location is a hotel nearyby airport and I like it more than Condos as I feel more security and hate to eat my meal in a dim small room.  I could the room no. in 3 mins. after my arrival the lobby.  Door opening a little Taryn who has just said hi to me and then jumped onto the bed right away.  Her face could not give me a wow but she was still pretty look and very very cute.  The ad said she is 20 and I believe it should be right based on my own observation but she told me that she was born in 98.  What a young meal!!!!!......I have never met before in any Asian garages with the same donation.  She only has a B boob but it is good enough for me and her extremely soft skin (because of her young age) can draw my full attention.  Although she is only 5'2, I don't feel she is short as her upper body is shorter than lower, I can see that she still has a beautiful long leg.  

Out from shower and when I was about arrival the bedside, she immediately removed my towel and sucked my JJ with DT.  OMG she was even horny than me and I liked her attitude most.  She had no intention to stop BBBJ until I asked her to stop as I also wanted to taste her young body.  Very yummy DATY with her nice vocal and I couldn't help not to also taste her smooth legs & sexy toes.  She started up with very wet easily and so no lube was required when I went insider her in MISH.  She is very tight and about 5 mins. action, I felt I was about explode.  As I didn't want to score too fast to waste my rest of time, I needed to cool down and so I asked her to change postion to CG.  Holycow her riding skill was amazing and I had to cool down again by changing post to DG as bang bang and the speed could be all under my own control not her.  She told me that DG was her favourable post and I then found I made a wrong move as she could do reversed bang bang in DG to make me score in a minute.  After my score, pulled out and lied down next to her on the bed for rest but she still kept on rubbing her Kitty vigorously by herself for another 30 secs. that I didn't know why as our race was already over.               

face: 7.0 very cute & young face
body: 9.0 very smooth skin like eggshell.  Nipple & Kitty is very pink & yummy
service: 9.5 due to no SF2 & WF.  yes DFK, DIGITS, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, BLS, 69 & CIM   
atttitude: 10.0 always smile & very friendly.  will always look at you when bang bang her in MISH.      
repeat: 100% yes

I have never tried white meat's MILF and after done, I found they are much higher grade than 祖國 MILF no matter in service or attitude.  You will enjoy sex with white as they could let you have GFE feel while 祖國 is very commerical and only get fast discharge & go feeling. I had a HH session with Lauren last week and she is a 4 years old boy's mom with 33 age.  She is descendant of Irish/French mixed and was ex. NCAA cheerleader when she was in college in N. Carolina.  Needless to say, cheerleader must require an outstanding look and nice figure that all I could find from this hot mom.      

https://hotpinklist.com/model/lauren/

I made a live booking in the morning and was very lucky to be her 1st customer of the day as someone had suddently cancelled his 2 hours appointment.  Location is a 4 star hotel nearyby airport and room is upscaled with one king size bed that I loved it very much as I could play roll roll with MM from one side to the other when DFK.            
Door opening a pretty lady with a white bathrobe with barefoot.  She greeted me with a hug and kiss. What a sexy look of mother next door!!....and I really wanted to do her at the door right away.        
Out from my sole shower, she waited me on the bed just with her sexy black bra & panty on.  So sexy looking and I couldn't wait more longer and made her naked at once.  She has a natual D cup without any sagging and my preferred bush kitty.  Not like other young mom, her boob and bum are pretty firm and I believe, she has worked hard in gym to recover her original figure before giving birth.  DATY with her nice vocal and I also licked her sexy legs & toes.  There is a smell on her bush kitty which is entirely the same smell as my 1st girl friend and I guess all bush are of same smell.         
Her BBBJ was fantastic with lots of eye contact.  Her skin is acceptable smooth but of course, it cannot compete with a young 20+ MM.  Her toes are very sexy but her foot bottom is very rough and it should be resulting from too many barefoot walking over carpet and wearing sandals.     
I went inside her in MISH and it is out of my expectation for a young mom that she was still so tight.  I was exhausted after 10 mins in & out action and so I pulled out and asked her to finsh CIM.  Overall, it is womdeful MILF experience with Lauren.     

face: 8.5 she has pretty look with a light makeup
body: 8.0 natural D cup with no saggy is a "+" but rough foot bottom is "-"
service: 8.5  no SF2, WF. DIGITS; yes DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, 69 & CIM   
atttitude: 10.0 very friendly and tried hard to please.      
repeat: yes as when she gave me a goodbye LFK, she said she hoped to see me again.  First time to hear that warm request from SP.     

I visited Angelina and experience was only so so.  Hwvr, in order to let all bros have some ref. and they are also insterested in white meat, think I should not waste my view to share.   

https://hotpinklist.com/model/angelina/

Her AD. pics with sexy figure & tanned skin drew my attention and I went for a HH session.  Location is a 3-stars hotel nearby airport with plenty of vistor parking spots I loved it.  Arrived 10 mins ealier and texted the keeper.  As usual, they would not let you know the room no. earlier but right exactly on the appointment time despite I was her 1st customer of the day.  Door opening a very elegant lady with the same black skirt as AD. & black stocking + heels on. She has a beautiful straight long blonde hair but her look is only a bit above average.  She was from Croatia with no accent as she moved to Canada when she was 12.  AD said she is 27 and I felt it matched.        

Out from my sole shower, she waited me on the bed just with her black lingerie & stocking on.  I felt she would be some sexy when bare legs, I immediately took off her stocking and licked her leg till toes followed by DATY.  Perhaps I was her 1st customer of the day and she only had a shower at home before hotel. I smelled a little bit fishy and it totally turned my engine off.  I then went to take off her bra and tried to enjoyed her boobs.  Unfortuntately, it was upset again as her boobs were saggy.  No more mood to play her body and I then lied down to enjoy her service.  Her BBBJ was great with lots of tongue movement up & down.  Rubber on and I started in MISH with her both sexy legs
above my shoulder.  She was not too tight and I felt I would not goal easily and before times up.  I pulled out and asked her to finsh CIM.  

face: 6.8
body: 7.0 boobs are saggy
service: 8.5  no SF2, WF; yes DFK, DATY, BBBJ, BLS, 69 & CIM   
atttitude: 8.0 very friendly and tried hard to please.      
repeat: probably no as she is not tight
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-22 02:52:17 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing!

At 5'2 her weight of 110lbs seems a bit much. Would you say she has some flab?
From the photos, her butt looks kind of saggy.

And have you tried Mikki or Zara from the same agency?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-22 03:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-1-22 02:52
Thanks for sharing!

At 5'2 her weight of 110lbs seems a bit much. Would you say she has some flab?  ...

If Asian MM, 5'2 with 110# is indeed too much but in white meat, it is average.  I didn't find any flab from Taryn.  That day only Mikki & Taryn were available in my requisite time.  I told booker that I must need passionate DFK and she commented T is better than M.  I am also interested in Mikki as she is blonde but no sure if I have chance to try her as her name has already been removed from AD.  have never tried Zara as brown meat has always been fully booked.  My next target is Angelina as I have never tried white MILF but many many times Asian MILF 大媽雷.         
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-5 09:47:37 | 显示全部楼层
How much do u tip white MMs? And how's taryn's kitty look like?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-5 23:15:37 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing the review with us. Will give her a try in the very near future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-5 23:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
How much was the donations and how long was the session?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-6 11:40:56 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-2-5 23:30

It is on their web site.

https://hotpinklist.com/rates/
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-9 02:31:38 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-2-5 09:47
How much do u tip white MMs? And how's taryn's kitty look like?
Never tips as I am used to pay before session starting.  Her kitty is 粉紅色 but it is hard to find the 陰口 when DATY as her pair of 陰唇 is pretty big.  However, when I could find and lick her G-spot, I felt her 前列腺 became hard and she moan loudly for real.      

lemon6688 发表于 2020-2-5 23:30

My session is HH for $160.  I deem HH is just good enough to finish the white meat meal as no waste time in SF2.  In addition, CIM has always been on menu with no extra charge.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-2-9 13:30:24 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2020-2-9 02:31
Never tips as I am used to pay before session starting.  Her kitty is 粉紅色 but it is hard to fin ...

haha that's smart, btw I was wondering how Kate's kitty look like, does she have big 陰唇 as well?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-2-10 01:51:11 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2020-2-9 13:30
haha that's smart, btw I was wondering how Kate's kitty look like, does she have big 陰唇 as well? ...

No Kate's 陰唇 is small size which is similar to most Asian MMs.  Kate' look & body figure are better than Taryn but she is a bit cool when intercourse with no eye contact.      
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 13:01 , Processed in 0.037396 second(s), 13 queries .