AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 18633|回复: 24

Ayaka @ 東京熱

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-17 19:50:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Well well well. Saw a new Japanese agency had to try went to Kirara before experience wasn’t that great, the attitude of keeper just pisses me off, anyways booked with this new agency, keeper attitude is pretty good compare to kirara he was patience with my questions, booking went smooth She was fully booked only one time spot left, took it. Got to the location parking was easy it is not the condo square it was else where, told the keeper I’m here, here’s the really awkward part, the keeper told me he is here too and I met him outside the condo and he brought me inside up to the unit went in... he said he left something there.... well he left after. Anyways,after met the girl she showed me the room I undressed myself headed to the washroom then she told me the keeper said I wanted GREEK yes I did, then she asked me if she can take a break from her ass, she started texting the keeper and I’m just there standing, I told her the reason I came is to try GREEK.... anyways she agreed on it after texting the keeper, Nothing special in the shower no water flute no nothing, got out dry myself up went to the bedroom lie down, she come inside the room went on the bed then lay on my chest and started giving me handjob.... seriously? Slowly went down no nipples licking, started bj gave me 2 blows then started using her hand again, repeated that over and over again, then the condom came on she put it in her VJJ first during cowgirl then went doggie then I put it in her butt then back to pussy then cowgirl again. Then I headed for the shower myself I don’t know if she doesn’t do sf2 at the end or what but it doesn’t matter much to me.

Face: 6 not ugly not pretty either she’s more of a cute type
Body: 7 boobs are good shape B, short girl, small little ass wasn’t hitting bones during doggy wouldn’t gotten a 8 she she shaved her body, I cut feel hair everywhere, legs, arms, ass... the surface isn’t smooth....
Service: I don’t want to be the judge of that, due to being a new agency and new girl so... she needs some training as far as I know, for some reason every time I open my eyes I see her looking at me the moment I open my eyes she turn her head away.
Attitude: 8 attitude was great, except at the beginning it was a awkward moment....
Hygiene: 8 she’s pretty clean but she shaved down south but it’s growing so there’s stubble on it, but the butt is clean no smell of poo.
Damage 160+40
Repeat: not until I hear good things about her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-17 20:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review!
It seems like those pictures on the website are fake right?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-17 20:55:33 | 显示全部楼层
then I put it in her butt then back to pussy then cowgirl again. Then

LZ,这么來来回回都没换套么?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-17 21:16:03 | 显示全部楼层
IKIRO 发表于 2020-1-17 20:06
thanks for the review!
It seems like those pictures on the website are fake right?

Definitely fakes! Don't believe they really are Japanese either.

I call these type of agencies "Miniso(s)".

Chinese shop pretending to be Japanese, selling made in China products that pretend to be Japanese.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-17 21:53:35 | 显示全部楼层
rockhardman 发表于 2020-1-17 21:16

I call these type of agencies " ...

Hopeully they provide better service than regular dim sums... As long as they provide JAV / JAP style service there is a market.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-17 22:14:57 | 显示全部楼层

Have you checked her out yourself?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-18 08:23:26 | 显示全部楼层

"Chinese shop pretending to be Japanese, selling made in China products that pretend to be Japanese. "

So true - just like most goods in supermarkets  -
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-18 08:44:39 | 显示全部楼层
刀郎 发表于 2020-1-17 20:55
then I put it in her butt then back to pussy then cowgirl again. Then

LZ,这么來来回回都没换套么? ...

Nope.... It was nasty...

@IKIRO you're welcome
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-18 12:14:42 | 显示全部楼层
Is some people who can speak fluent Japanese and then visiting freaking fake pretend to be Japanese shop try to communicate Japanese mm. This is easier to confirm real or fake. Shame of them.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-19 18:41:35 | 显示全部楼层
3927 发表于 2020-1-18 12:14
Is some people who can speak fluent Japanese and then visiting freaking fake pretend to be Japanese  ...

She could be able to speak some Japanese but not actually be Japanese, there isn't a real way of testing someone background
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 21:40 , Processed in 0.040932 second(s), 13 queries .