AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4382|回复: 5

Coco @ Tea828

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-15 19:03:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok. I know their pics are all fakes and they have full of landmines. But I got horny after midnight and major shops were closed so I prayed and called tea828 hoping for a decent meal. Went to a brand new TH area on RH. It's ok for the night times but not sure how it will be when all ppl move into area.
Keeper said go so I went and another wolf poped out from the door so I had to hide like a thief.Things that lowest tier shops do..I don't even get mad now.

F: 6.5  GND late 20s to 30s? looks cbc not bad not stunning. 0% to pictures.
B: 7.5  She's got good C,D cups. Felt pretty soft but kinda hard inside. She had abs but other area of bodys were kinda mushy and not toned. Unshaved kitty. Big nipples but still tall and good shape.
S: 5  Short WF. No LFK DFK. No touching her kitty No 69. Limited positons. Cummed asap and left in 20 minutes. Again not even mad lol.
A: 6  She's ok chatty.
R: If someone know good shop after midnight. Plz tell me so I don't have to toftt these girls lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-16 00:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
You review has just arrived in time for me as I intend to visit Coco this weekend.
Millions of thanks for your 掃雷.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-16 02:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
I would not say it is a landmine, u just got in to an incident and it happened. Also if u only pay for hh, position is limited for some of them. What is ur dmg? If it is full hour I would call it landmine.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-16 23:07:22 | 显示全部楼层
0% to her pictures, and you said her tits felt kind of hard? As per the website, it indicates she's natural. Sounds like a complete bait and switch. All the girls on there look pretty damn good. Now I'm hesitant to try any of them.
No this, no that. Sounds like really shitty service. I'm guessing no CIM either?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-16 23:44:13 | 显示全部楼层
So what is it now? From recent reviews on this shop, it seems like they sell landmines more than anything. Haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-17 13:29:51 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for cleaning up the mines bro....
BTW I only get sleepy at midnights lol, it seems like hunting at midnights is not a good choice cuz u have very limited options.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 06:36 , Processed in 0.038629 second(s), 13 queries .