AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2479|回复: 4

Celine @ mae88

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-14 22:26:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello everybody! I have been lurking in these boards for awhile and I have finally decided to contribute. I will try my best to describe my interactions. It was a long day of work, i call the agency and was recommended Celine. When i was going up the elevator i was thing tingling feeling in my stomach. Door opened, and she was hiding behind the door, i was too eager to see her. I have no choice but to go head first.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 22:53:24 | 显示全部楼层

Hello everybody! I have been lurking in these boards for awhile and I have finally decided to contribute. I will try my best to describe my interactions. It was a long day of work, i call the agency and was recommended Celine. When i was going up the elevator i was thing tingling feeling in my stomach. Door opened, and she was hiding behind the door, i was too eager to see her. I have no choice but to go head first.

First thing i notice about her is her height, i'm 170cm and she is to my ears, you figure. I like girls around my height. She got those seductive eyes, also come with  long amazing hair.  She have long legs to my standards and they are in good shape. the skin looks white and looking smooth.  She gave me a kiss and held my hand and lead me to the bedroom while i was caressing her.

Things got hot and escalated very quickly i couldn't wait, i told her let's quickly shower. When we are in there, she had her back facing me for like a split couple seconds to grab the body wash, right there i couldn't resist myself but to caress her breast, and she also didn't resist me, at this point in my head " OMG HER BREAST ARE REAL" i try to contain my excitement but my hand was definitely not cooperating. SHE KNOWS, she now knows my weakness.

Out of the shower into the bedroom, she started to lick my nipple and this totally caught me off guard, it felt like there was a motor on that tongue, there was a tingling sensation from my nipple that went down to my crouch and back up to my nipple and back etc, almost traveling at speed of sound.

I couldn't contain my excitement again but this time it's for my little brother. Her tongue flickering no Jutsu it's too much for me, i had to tell her to stop the BBBJ or else that will be KO. She put on the condom and slowly insert it into her little sister, she was on top and i was on the bottom. As the pace and rhythm picks up there was only one thing to do, i had to fuck her sitting up. As i start to sit up and she was as well, i had my hands around her back, and she had her around mine we were hugging and kissing and penetrating all at once, and the tighter we held each other the faster we fuck until  my universe created his own BIG BANG.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-15 10:10:10 | 显示全部楼层
2 different account posting the same review ..Fake fake fake
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-15 11:29:35 | 显示全部楼层
火钳刘明
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-15 16:17:33 | 显示全部楼层
Dude, I was only allow certain amount of characters and I don't know why, so I borrow my friend's account to write the full review. Omg people these days.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 11:59 , Processed in 0.035575 second(s), 13 queries .