AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2967|回复: 2

Kayla @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-14 17:59:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been visiting Kayla multiple times already, her face/height/body shape/skin color + personality remind me one of my ex girlfriends, they even share the same height(170)...to me its just a perfect experience

Face: 7.5, definitely the Korean style I like
Body: 7.5, big/soft/nicely-shaped boobs + very white/smooth skin
Service: 9, she has all I like...
Attitude : 9.5, her personality is kinda plus to me, very warm and friendly, actually i wanted to rate 10 out of 10 here...
Repeat: multiple times already but i will have to pay for parking from next time since they have moved her to YF location

Kayla has a very nice Korean style face that I really like, her body is neither skinny nor fat, to me its just perfect, and she is kinda tall (170), according to out conversation her dad is very tall. The bonus to me is that she's got a similar personality with one of my ex, very positive/warm/easy-going, you can definitely feel it when you have conversation with her. She treats me how I treat her, just be nice and gentle to her she would definitely return you with good services.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 20:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for review. Should have visite d her when she was in Markham. :-(
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 21:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
Glad you shared a review brother, besides from mine the other wolves rated her pretty low haha. Damn you have repeated a bunch, I've been meaning to repeat as well.
Sounds like we have the same taste with taller build girls.
There is some free parking options at the North York location, I would recommend the shoppers drug mart plaza.
I agree they should have kept her in Markham though lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 06:11 , Processed in 0.040049 second(s), 13 queries .