AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9298|回复: 15

Lily @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-13 15:54:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whats good my niggas. back again with another review. this time for Lily, keeper recommended her as being cute with white soft skin.

location is a town house, easy parking and discreet. booking was easy, she was not too busy this day

when I get in igreated by a women with an ok face but a killer body. she looks very good in lingerie. fher face is a bit strange, in the way that at certain angles she looks young, but then in other angles she looks more mature. her body is nice and she has a nice ass with small B+ boobs. her skin is very white and soft. she does have some scars on her shoulder but its not too big of a deal.

her shower  very thorough, she washes everywhere. WF is included and she can really give a BBBJ. she has skills.

the bedroom is horribly small i this building and BH should call their realestate agent!!

lots of space heaters in the rooms and smells a bit like smoke. not cigarette smoke, just the smell of 5 heaters running.

She gives good foreplay, she says she does DFK, but I did not receive it. 69 is available. tongue bath all over and she does do RIM, but i did not partake.

Her BBBJ is very good. Much better than Jamie. really good BBBJ

Full service is great too. She has nice B + boobs, a small handful. she is very very tight and can take it well. doggy is the highlight. CG is a bit boring, but everything else is very entertaining.

CIM is available and feels good too.

no real complaints, no rush at all, not a clock watch. english is ok a bit worse than Jamie. i cant tell her age. from some angles she looks mid 20's, from other angles she looks 30. maybe some face surgery.

Face: 7 not bad, cant describe it. the pics on the website are hers.

body: 7.5 she has a nice soft ass, nice small boobs that you can grab, little bit of sag. she has really nice skin, but a scar on shoulder. no tatoos.

Service: 7.7, btter than jamie. very good service.

Attitude: 8, not a clock watcher. a very good time.

repeat: i would repeat with lily over jamie. in my opinion, Lily is slightly better.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 16:37:43 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review Mr savage
Sounds like you had a good time, sounds like she offers an open menu which is great
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 17:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
The smell of 5 heaters should already be a turn off for you bro
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 18:31:02 | 显示全部楼层
That 5 heaters are gonna cool me off right away. This is the older townhouse location, there is a newer one that is in much better condition for RH mms. I remember seeing those space heaters a lot of time when visiting mm in this older TH but 5 is hilarious. 21 Savage, were you in the basement cold room my friend?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 20:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
小罗斯125 发表于 2020-1-13 18:31
That 5 heaters are gonna cool me off right away. This is the older townhouse location, there is a ne ...

5 heaters is crazy haha, I wonder which townhouse this is. Both of the ones that BH operate out of is fairly new isn't it? I never seen 5 heaters being used at once in a room for a MM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-13 22:45:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. I was thinking of trying either Jaime or Lily next, but can't decide which one first. I'm a sucker for a great bbbj, and she sounds right up my alley. Just don't know who of the two look better. I'm more of a face guy, and the service is secondary. I'd rather have so so sex with a pretty girl over great sex with an ugly girl. I'm cumming both ways. There's great sex, and there's ok sex. Sex is only bad when you can't cum lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 01:24:55 | 显示全部楼层
Sorry I don't quite understand what you said " she says she does DFK, but I did not receive it".  
Do you mean she offers DFK but you didn't take it??......or she lied to you she does but no give to you finally??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 22:42:39 | 显示全部楼层
Basement shower at BH is gross - they definately need a renovation for the basement unit.

Lily is a bit older than other girls - her face has a mature look. When I first saw her, I was a disappointed, but then after a while, her face softened up. Still, I would guess late 20s or early 30s.

Her service is very good however.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-14 23:52:12 | 显示全部楼层
aznlover 发表于 2020-1-14 22:42
Basement shower at BH is gross - they definately need a renovation for the basement unit.

Lily is a ...

I guess between her and Jaime, I'd probably try Jaime first. Sometimes a mature look can be sexy, but most of the time it's not. If I'm reading this correctly, she's in the basement of a townhouse? And with gross shower comment alone, it makes me want to avoid seeing her.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-15 01:45:16 | 显示全部楼层
Can't speak for Jaime as I've never seen her but Lily wasn't bad at all. Cute smile and friendly personality. Service was great. Shower was kinda long and thorough but I can kinda understand why.

Yeah, location wasn't the best but it wasn't a total turn off or anything. The heaters and shower didn't really bother me that much personally. I didn't see 5 heaters lol.

I would repeat.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 15:53 , Processed in 0.035646 second(s), 13 queries .