立即注册
搜索
查看: 15604|回复: 31

Clara@MW, Elina&Paris@BH

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-12 18:10:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Clara @ Moonwaiting

Face: 4.75
I have no idea how people see beauty. I've read so much on how hot this girl looks. I'm sorry, but I was disappointed. You can tell she has work done to it. She does have big eyes as others have said. However, the problem with her big eyes is they are not big in a pretty way. They are big in a scary way. Her whole facial structure with those eyes reminds me of that Momo character, if you know who that is.

Body: 4
I'm not a fan of fake tits. If they are done extremely well, then I can let that slide. However, hers felt like rocks in her chest, and I'm not exaggerating. Just that alone took 4 points off for me . Overall her body was too skinny as well. No figure to it at all.

Service: 6.75
Mediocore service. Nothing outstanding or memorable. Her BBBJ is not that great. No tease to it at all. She just bobs her head continuously without changing it up or doing any other moves. Although she does bob her head VERY fast. But not sensual at all. I like a sensual BBBJ. At least there was CIM.

Attitude: 6.75
She has a good attitude, not great. I like the feel of interaction, but felt there was none with her. She also seems pretty shy.
Repeat: No

Elina @ Barbie House

Face: 7
Nice looking GND girl. She's one of those girls where her look completely changes when she smiles and laughs. When she does, she becomes a pretty GND, and not just a regular GND lol. I know that can be said about a lot of girls , but hers is a little different, from what I've noticed. When she does smile, her whole face lights up, and her eyes smile along, if you know what I mean.

Body: 9.5
The best body I've seen so far. Those tits are natural, and if they're not, then thumbs up for that surgeon. I've read somewhere that someone mentioned her tits are saggy. I can confirm they are not saggy. I'm assuming this person was hoping they were perky? There's a difference between saggy tits, and large tits. Hers are large, thus the reason why they're not perky. Hers are perfect. I've never seen D sized tits on a small frame being perky. If they are perky, then they're obviously fake.
She has a near perfect figure, meaning there is that hour glass shape. What I mean by that is she has a subtle hour glass shape, but perfect for being subtle. I don't like those overly exaggerated hour glass figures where it looks like their waist is sucked in. She has a nice tummy. Seems almost toned. Even her feet and toes are nice, if you're into that. Why did I not give a 10? I couldn't get a great look at her ass . It did feel nice, but visually, I didn't get a very good look.

Service: 7.5
Short WF in the shower. In the bedroom, her BBBJ wasn't the best I've had, but still gets the job done lol. I like my balls played with while getting sucked, but she doesn't do that. BLS was ok, but didn't lick the shaft, which is something I like. She does have a good flow when sucking, and does change it up a bit, by going to BLS, but was minimal. I do like a change up from time to time, until I'm about to explode. CIM finish and kept my cock in her mouth until I was done.
She does fake moaning sounds, which I'm not a fan of.
FS was nothing mind blowing. Not much passion involved.
Though she does LFK, which is nice. Not much of a DFKer.

Attitude: 7
Her attitude was ok. I'm not saying she has a bad attitude, but something just seems off. She didn't smile as much as others, but like I said earlier, when she does smile, it's like a different girl.

Repeat:
Already have, and may again, but this time I'm gonna wait until I've seen others. That body, DAMN! FYI… if her face was not acceptable according to my standards, then I would not repeat with her.

Paris @ Barbie House

Face: 7
Others have said she is gorgeous. Yes, she is attractive, but I would not classify her as gorgeous. There seems to be something off with her face as well, but I just couldn't pinpoint what it was. Did she have some acne ?

Body: 6.75
She's tall, somewhat skinny, with not much of a figure. I guess she would fall under model type figure? I find model type figures a little too skinny, so it's not ideally my type. Her breasts are fake from what I remember, but they're not rock hard like Clara's.

Service: 7
Not the best I've had, but still within K girl standards. I'm really all about how well a girl is with her BBBJ, and she was nothing outstanding. Not bad of course, but not extremely memorable. CIM and took every last drop.

Attitude: 8
She seems very shy at first, but she does open up once warmed up. It's like a different girl at the beginning compared to the end. She did smile a few times, but still didn't feel as engaging. I guess typical K girl attitude, but without the interaction feeling, if that makes sense.
Hmm? So, who's next?

I have not tried ASB.

At BarbieHouse, I have my eyes on Prada, Jaime, Lily and Milky. Yes, I prefer natural tits, but if they're done good, then I don't mind. But what's important to me is facially. I've heard great things about Prada's looks. She always seems to be booked up, so that's promising. If I do get a chance to see her, I hope she lives up to the hype.

At Moonwaiting, I have my eyes on Kiss, Carolina, and Hanna. Angel's pics on the website look very good, but I've read that she's not even close to those pics.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 18:23:16 | 显示全部楼层
I've never seen clara but poor girl lol that's some harsh marks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 18:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
i have seen clara and i can confirm LZ is very harsh on her
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-12 18:35:51 | 显示全部楼层
mickeylove488 发表于 2020-1-12 18:23
I've never seen clara but poor girl lol that's some harsh marks

Well, this is a review board, and this is just my honest opinion. Again..."my" opinion.
Though if someone out there challenges me and says her tits are not rock hard, then I highly doubt they've touched any other pair of tits in their lifetime lol.
As for her eyes, yes, they are big. But so obvious they are not naturally big. As mentioned, but this time in a less harsh way, they don't look right. I don't mind work done to eyes, but there's a limit to how much can be done, and if it matches the rest of the facial features.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 18:39:05 | 显示全部楼层
Are you sure Elina's service can get 7.5? She give me really bad service during my last visit and her moan was too fake. I can only give her 5 for service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 18:40:49 | 显示全部楼层
MW has gone way downhill. They used to be a top tier agency that is now barely even a mid tier agency. And if they don't improve they will soon be one of those bottom of the barrel shithole agencies that survive with fake ads and shill reviews.

MW has tons of fake reviews on the red board to that point that I don't trust any MW reviews over there, and I am highly suspicious of the ones here written purely in English. Needless to say the reviews on MW's own website is 100% blatantly fake.

BH while still the clear market leader for Kimchi has gone noticeably downhill as well. I sense that the keeper often tries to steer customers towards the less popular girls just to give them more business and spread the client load evenly amongst the girls. While that might be beneficial towards the girls, it is not good for us.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 19:26:54 | 显示全部楼层
No way Paris has fake tits, they are small Bs haha. Interesting that you rated her a bit low. Prada isn't that much prettier I would say, but she is younger with slightly better assets. Looking forward to your review on her. I haven't seen Elina personally, interesting you rated her highly for body.

@pubes I agree about MW, sort of agree with you on BH. Not sure about the part about BH keeper steering customers to less popular girls, they never done that to me. At the end of the day you make the final decision, they can only give you a suggestion. I would say that they should put some more of their VIP girls in Markham/Richmond Hill though
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-12 19:37:48 | 显示全部楼层
浪里个浪2019 发表于 2020-1-12 18:39
Are you sure Elina's service can get 7.5? She give me really bad service during my last visit and he ...

I agree, she does have fake moans, which I did mention in my review. That did take off points. She's definitely not a 9.5 or 10 outstanding, but in my mind also not a 5. In other words, I didn't get bad service, but also didn't get amazing service.
Of course you have to understand even though she gave YOU bad service, does not necessarily mean others received bad service.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 19:50:14 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2020-1-12 18:40
MW has gone way downhill. They used to be a top tier agency that is now barely even a mid tier agenc ...

Real words bro, MW has been long controversial with their customer service and now MM quality goes down. Same thing to BH's Kimchi but I don't feel your case though. I often ask keeper for specific mm that I am interested. I guess you may ask for their recommendation and they end up giving you girls that are not as busy as the others, which is kinda understandable. Next time, tell them what you like and ask them to recommend similar ones.

@Aizen92 Elina is older than paris and prada but headlights and ass are real great, service kinda mechanical. However, I would not rate 9.5 body, maybe a 8.2, not tall maybe only 160ish. Face wise i don't think she is same level as Paris though. But overall, she definitely worth a try, one of the better ones on BH's current lineup
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-12 20:15:50 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-1-12 19:26
No way Paris has fake tits, they are small Bs haha. Interesting that you rated her a bit low. Prada  ...

That's the thing. I guess I remembered wrong about Paris' tits. Just wasn't that memorable I guess. If Prada isn't that much prettier, then I guess I shouldn't expect too much. I did read in a review of her posted on their website, with someone mentioning she looks similar to Joey Wong, and from what I remember, Joey Wong was cute as hell. Of course, those reviews on their own website could be fake. Well, Paris is attractive, so for you to that "isn't that much prettier", that would mean she is prettier, just not that much lol. I'm hoping I can post a review of her, that's if I even get a chance to see her considering she's been full the past few days.
As for Elina, I don't know what your ideal body type is, but hers is banging! With tits that size on a small body is unbelievable. And they're real! Keep in mind she's not model material skinny, which is not my thing. Also, I'm not into tall girls, so take that into consideration. I guess the correct wording would be she is very well proportioned for her height, with big, plump, juicy tits.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 14:41 , Processed in 0.038400 second(s), 13 queries .