找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6298|回复: 10

Daisy & Kayla @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-11 09:34:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello All,

I've been going to massage parlours more often before. I just started going to these Asian agency's sometime last year. With that said, I do have a few ladies to review. I must say that some of the ladies I've seen are disappointing considering the high praise they receive in reviews. However, I do understand everyone has their own taste, so not everyone will agree on certain looks or body type. Anyways ... Here are a couple of reviews for now ...

Daisy @ BH:

Face: 6.5
Cute GND looking girl.

Body: 7.5
Decent body, but if her breasts were a little bigger, it would be great. Though I do prefer her smaller natural breasts over fake ones.

Service: 9
Nice BBBJ with BLS. I enjoyed it so much that I skipped the FS and just had her continue with BBBJCIM. She is willing to please and ensures my satisfaction.

Attitude: 9
Very great attitude. Nice smile

Repeat: I would, but there are still others I want to see, and others I would repeat with first.

Kayla @ BH

Face: 5
GND, but not THAT cute. I guess she has a "boring" look to her if that makes sense.

Body: 4
This is where I was very disappointed. Definitely not my type of body. There was no shape to it, no figure, and meatier than I expected. She's definitely not fat, but just very different from what the pics suggest. Her breasts are decent size, and from what I recall, they are real. But the rest of her body just doesn't do it for me.

Service: 8
I don't recall if there was WF. BBBJ in the bedroom, then on came the dome and multiple positions, and finished with BBBJCIM

Attitude: 9
Good attitude, smiles, and asks if everything is ok.

Repeat: No.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-11 16:02:46 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your review brother. I have seen both myself, Daisy has great service I must agree.
Interesting that you rated Kayla lower than Daisy for looks, I would say Kayla is prettier, maybe just MCOT haha.
I would say Kayla has a milf body type, big natural breasts, but also bigger hips and waist. Definitely not the skinny asian model type though
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-11 17:25:11 | 显示全部楼层
I prefer MMs that are meatier - not those too skinny ones.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-11 21:05:33 | 显示全部楼层
normal girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-11 22:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
lemon6688 发表于 2020-1-11 17:25
I prefer MMs that are meatier - not those too skinny ones.

meaty mms are nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 09:04:17 | 显示全部楼层
找过kayla, 长相和身材完全同意楼主,长像像个傻大姐,关键身材是我见过韩国人里面最差的,完全没有普遍韩国美眉比较fit 的感觉,服务算是卖力,但是比较一般,说是之前座办公室的。我是BH的忠实客人,但是整体感觉他家Richmond hill, markham 的女的每况愈下,基本都是35+,就像之前论坛兄弟提到的,这俩地点都是韩国退居二线的小姐,强烈要求老板把北约克的好货弄几个过来,要做到雨露均沾呀
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 09:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
Daisy的胸不是需要 a little bigger 而是 a lot bigger, 实在是太小了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 10:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
i think Kayla is actually fine and her body is way better than average...

her face is kinda office lady type
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-12 12:51:52 | 显示全部楼层
Constructicons 发表于 2020-1-12 10:54

her face is kinda office  ...

thats exactly how I would describe her. I agree with you, she told me back in Korea she had an office job lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-12 15:54:07 | 显示全部楼层
Constructicons 发表于 2020-1-12 10:54
Hmm? Now I'm wondering if we're actually speaking of the same girl. Was there a bait and switch somewhere? I honestly think her body is average, maybe even below average. Of course, everyone has their own taste in terms of beauty, as well as body type. Which is why there's a market out there for BBW's and anorexic looking girls.

xjuven 发表于 2020-1-12 09:04
找过kayla, 长相和身材完全同意楼主,长像像个傻大姐,关键身材是我见过韩国人里面最差的,完全没有普遍韩 ...

"silly big sister" LOL. Yea, I guess that's one way to put it. I agree with you that she has the worst body I've seen with the Korean's as well.
It's just so odd that you and I feel the same way, yet others are opposite. I'm really wondering if there was a bait and switch. Again, like I said before, everyone does have their own taste and opinions on body type.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-17 21:54 , Processed in 0.036716 second(s), 13 queries .