AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7972|回复: 10

Yaya @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-3 11:53:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I am a member here for years, but have not wrote reports often. I undersatnd girls are not easy on their job, and I try not to affect their business if they are not ...up to standard. excepted some extermenly good and bad experiences...This report is for the health concern of brothers...
I have visited Yaya last week, short summary:

Face: 7, dark skin
Body: good boobs, a little extra meat in the way a likes. around 5'2
service: average - ,  BBBJ, then action. nothing worth to mention .

Scary point:
Things are running OK until actual action. All of a sudden I smiled a strong smile of salty fish. I looked around the room to found the source of smile... after some seconds I had realized the smile was from the girls' cave. (not scientifically testing tough)
Oh boys, so what should I do? unplug and leave? or continous the motion? I had chose to move on. The smile getting stronger, and I started to felt the salty feeling in my mouth.. You can imagine how strong is the smile...
I finished quick, pay, and run away..  went home and took shower...

Hope nothing bad will happen.
Do any other brothers have same experience?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 12:16:09 | 显示全部楼层
Smile? Smell?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 12:24:51 | 显示全部楼层
看了老半天才看懂,好多错字
可能是姨妈快来了,楼主从没交往过女友吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 13:09:28 | 显示全部楼层
Fishy smell is unpleasantly but is perfectly normal. Many girls have it, so nothing to get worried about.

As bro above mentioned, she may be about to have her period soon. It could also be that she eats a lot of foods with strong flavours.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 15:03:42 | 显示全部楼层
"I started to felt the salty feeling in my mouth.." - did you do DATY?  Did you smell something fishy when you are doing DATY?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 21:39:49 | 显示全部楼层
Health concern or not, MM should've cleaned the tunnel and put something to cover the smell for customers experience. But from what u described that's pretty intense, u should've left tbh.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-3 23:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
Don't mean to laugh at OP but the whole review put a "Smile" on my face. Pun intended!

Did she not taking the shower together with you? Fishy! Very Fishy!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-4 08:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
她剛來時去過 那時好像沒有"smile"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-4 15:43:38 | 显示全部楼层
mancal 发表于 2020-1-4 08:13
她剛來時去過 那時好像沒有"smile"

https://www.baby-face.org/yaya

After receiving daily "deposit traffic", smell is inevitable!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-4 16:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review brother. Sorry to hear about the bad experience. From what I know a girls pussy could smell for a variety of different reasons and is a natural occurrence. Did you do DATY? If you are really worried I would recommend you go to your local sex clinic and get tested, its free.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 01:35 , Processed in 0.035844 second(s), 13 queries .