找回密码
 立即注册
搜索

查看: 14883|回复: 29

Louisa @ Dream4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-1-1 18:23:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey brothers!

Happy new year to all you folks. I am super excited to write this review. As some of you know I mainly frequent BH and korean girls. But today I decided to bite the bullet and pay a visit to D4U. This is my 2nd time going to D4U, or 3rd time if you factor in their sister store Hugs In love. It was a hard choice deciding on who I wanted to see, but Louisa was MCOT based on the pictures, and brother Lambo's review of her was good.

Booking was easy, and was didn't have to wait too long from when I called to get a time slot. Not sure if its cause its New years, but I'm not complaining! Location was a nice condo building at the usual spot for those who have been.

I want to sidetrack a bit and comment that, the rooms D4U uses is pretty nice compared to the other shops I've been. The ambienent setup, and room quality is very good. Everything from the towels to the bed is top notch, really feels like you are getting the best bang for your buck hahaha. Also they offer water, candy, and chocolate treats which is a nice touch.

Anyways back to the review,

Got to the room and walked in. Louisa greeted at the door in the same outfit you see in picture 2. God bless D4U for using real pictures, what you see is what you get the pictures is pretty much 1:1 with a little bit of brush up PS. She was wearing the same outfit, white lace, black panties, and nude heels.

Wished her happy new year, and I disclosed my signature line that I tell every Taiwanese/Chinese mm, that my mandarin is shit lol. Here is my breakdown for Louisa,

Face: 8.5 (MCOT)  reference the picture on the website, she looks exactly like that. no real flaws on her face, and is a good look.

Body: 8 - I want to mention that she is fairly skinny, but is built like those chinese/taiwanese models you see on Instagram and social. Long legs, white skin, she has C cups which look pretty big on her frame, I think they are enhanced but feel nice. Only complaint is that I would have liked some more meat on her ass, if she had that it would bring her to a perfect 10 (FOR ME).

Service: 8.5 - D4U experience is very good but also slightly different from K service. They are both very good in their respects, I can't say one is better than the other. Louisa greeted very friendly like a gfe thats waiting for you to come home and please you. Hug and light kisses at the door, hand holding to the room helps you undress and put away your clothes. During the shower, I tried the infamous fire and ice that I see a bunch of you guys talk about. Personally it was ok, I think I would pass on this in the future LOL more time for the bed. Kgirls don't do that fire and ice service so that was one thing I noticed that is different. Some Body slide and more kissing in the shower.

After shower and going to the bed to recieve her service this is where the room setup really comes into play. There is a lot of mirrors to get a good view of whatever is going on which is amazing. Louisa has great technique with her BJ with BLS. Did some daty on her and she is fully shaved and was receptive. Aside from that finished off in the usual positions, mish, cowgirl, doggy. Louisa has a cute voice and natural moans, also she got decently wet during the session. Finished with HJ + BJ combo.

I don't think the girls at D4U offer CIM but I could be wrong.

Attitude: 10 - Despite the language barrier she tried her best to communicate, very willing to please, and has a bubbly warm personality. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Repeat: Yes if budget allows.

Things to note is that she is leaving on January 12th but will return a few months later is what she told me. Personally if I had the cash flow I would go to D4U exclusively, I would say they are one of the best if not the best shop in the business. That being said, I really enjoy Kservice as well which comes down to a more quality or quantity experience.

Let me know if you guys have any questions in the comments below!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-1 18:31:49 | 显示全部楼层
她的照片真的都蛮诱人的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-1 19:02:18 | 显示全部楼层
makycake23 发表于 2020-1-1 18:31
她的照片真的都蛮诱人的

I agree she looks really good in the second picture!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-1 19:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for the review bro.  D4U is now my main shop, with random BH visits in between.  The gamble at other shops just isn't worth the bad experience, id rather go less and have top tier experience. Def go see Cameron before she leaves Aizen, I'm sure you will like
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-1 19:44:06 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2020-1-1 19:02
I agree she looks really good in the second picture!

找天准备去试试,她本人热情主动不,其实蛮期待健谈型的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-1 23:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
我的英文不怎么滴,韩国人的英文也不怎么滴啦~
恭喜兄台转战D4
D4没有CIM,但时间充裕,和泡菜不同,是完全不同的两种方式服务
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-2 00:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
Yea most D4 girls don't have CIM which is a little disappointing because their face value is usually so high.  But they definitely make up for it in other areas.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-2 01:36:53 | 显示全部楼层
to.usb 发表于 2020-1-1 19:11
Thx for the review bro.  D4U is now my main shop, with random BH visits in between.  The gamble at o ...

my pleasure, and thanks for your review! you're the only other guy that writes D4 reviews in English so I appreciate that hahahaha.
Definitely I want to try Cameron as well, it was a hard choice debating between her and louisa hahaha.
Hard to decide, theres a bunch of new talent coming in at BH that I want to try lol

@tom1111
Yeah CIM isn't a deal breaker for me so its all good. Small price to pay for the overall higher quality of D4 girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-1-2 15:29:46 | 显示全部楼层
"I think they are enhanced but feel nice."
Based on D4U bio, the pair is natural.  Believe that is true.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-1-2 16:30:04 | 显示全部楼层
mmpleaser 发表于 2020-1-2 15:29
"I think they are enhanced but feel nice."
Based on D4U bio, the pair is natural.  Believe that is  ...

possible, but I think they were enhance because they felt a little bit too firm and hard.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 09:14 , Processed in 0.041733 second(s), 13 queries .