找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: durexrocks

anyone tried massage @ Mandy recently?

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-14 15:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
Choco 发表于 2012-9-13 10:01 static/image/common/back.gif
Mandy doesn't offer FS at all. Why would you lie about that?

How much you want to bet ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-14 15:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
959always 发表于 2012-9-14 15:05 static/image/common/back.gif
How much you want to bet ?

Okay, prove it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-14 22:03:52 | 显示全部楼层
Choco 发表于 2012-9-14 15:45 static/image/common/back.gif
Okay, prove it.

I am not the kind of guy that brags about things like how big is my dick, how long I can fuck, those kind of people.
I don't need to proof anythiing to a stranger, but if you really want to and if your bet is big enough that will interest me, then we can go to see her together and you can ask her if she give me FS or not.
Hows that sound ?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 07:34:20 | 显示全部楼层
959always 发表于 2012-9-14 22:03 static/image/common/back.gif
I am not the kind of guy that brags about things like how big is my dick, how long I can fuck, tho ...

1.) Yes you are the kind of person who enjoys bragging. Otherwize you wouldn't have brought up how Mandy seems to exclusively give you fs.

2.) By offering a bet, you've revealed that your information is for sale. The only point of negotiation now is the price.

3.) You actually ruined things for yourself by bragging that Mandy offers you fs. Now there's going to be a line up of people who will print out this thread, highlighting that you specifically said that Mandy offers fs, and then demand that she offer fs to them as well. Mandy reads these boards so I wonder how happy she'll be with you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 08:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
Choco 发表于 2012-9-15 07:34 static/image/common/back.gif
1.) Yes you are the kind of person who enjoys bragging. Otherwize you wouldn't have brought up how ...

That's why I dont like to answer those type of questions regarding fs at spas,strip clubs, who are the providers or where.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 10:06:56 | 显示全部楼层
it sounds good, always try to try her service.
but is she really 40+?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 14:00:32 | 显示全部楼层
Choco 发表于 2012-9-15 07:34 static/image/common/back.gif
1.) Yes you are the kind of person who enjoys bragging. Otherwize you wouldn't have brought up how ...

1) I never said she does it exclusively for me, I said she does it for me, doesn't mean that she doesn't do it for someone else. If she didn't do it for you, then ask yourself why, not others. Or ask Mnady, but with her nice attitude, she will probably not tell it to your face.

2) Yes, some information is for sale as with many things in this world, but the point is, can you afford it ? Now, ask yourself, can you afford me to disclose and prove such information to you. Also, as I mentioned, if you want to bet, me and you go to see her, I didn't say I will disclose such info in the forum, correct ?

3)By printing this thread, it will not "force" Mandy to provide FS for anyone. Remember, even your wife can refuse to have sex with you, that is why there is something call RAPE. If this can help Mandy to have more business, why not, I have always been a fan of her service, massage skill and attitude.

I hate to say this, but you are the kind of person that I don't like to write report.
By sharing personal experience with the forum end up figthing with morans like you, especially when someone is calling me a liar.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 14:04:32 | 显示全部楼层
playmate 发表于 2012-9-15 08:33 static/image/common/back.gif
That's why I dont like to answer those type of questions regarding fs at spas,strip clubs, who are ...

I totally understand you.
They have to know, every person reacts to every person differently.
These little kids will understand when they have more life experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 14:45:13 | 显示全部楼层
I think we should respect what Mandy says in her ad...No FS.  If something happens between Mandy and one or more of her patrons, then it should be only between them.. There is.no need to tell everybody that you gets special treatment from her, whether it is true or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-9-15 15:08:08 | 显示全部楼层
lo-gau 发表于 2012-9-15 14:45 static/image/common/back.gif
I think we should respect what Mandy says in her ad...No FS.  If something happens between Mandy and ...

Agree
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-6-1 06:35 , Processed in 0.041894 second(s), 11 queries .