AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4003|回复: 1

Daisy @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-5 19:10:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw Daisy few days ago in the townhouse. She has a GND looks and I find her pretty. She probably in her late 20. At the beginning she seen to be shy and didn't talked much but after awhile she actually is quite talkative. I talked to her in english first then I remember some brothers have said that she can speak Mandarin. So we talked in both. She is 165 in height and her boobs kind of small. Service wise..OMG she is amazing. In the bed room she asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and then she kneel down on the floor and started to DFK me. For the next 10 to 15 minutes non stop DFK, BBBJ, DT and Ball licking. We then moved to the bed and she can ride too. Started with RCG then CG and I finished in missionary. You can tell she is not a Pro but she does give you a true GF experience(thanks to her boyfriend). Service includes WF, DFK (passionate and good kisser), BBBJ, BL, DATY..etc. I don't like CIM and RIM so didn't ask.

Face:  7.5
Body:  7
Service:  8.5
Attitute:  9
Repeat:  Yes
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-5 22:05:51 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with this review brother, Daisy has the best service I would say, she might not be the prettiest but definitely her skills are top notch.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 18:26 , Processed in 0.034360 second(s), 13 queries .