AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5390|回复: 13

Zarya @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-12-1 15:18:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Was gonna see either crystal or chloe but the storm postponed both of them. So I decided to toftt zarya as there are no reviews yet.

Location was discrete and easy to identify, no problems there. Inside was nice, the shower was a bathtub so it was a bit small.

Zarya is tall, with a natural face and body, very minimal makeup. I asked the keeper about her age, he says mid 20s and thats about right. The room wasnt that dark and she would pass for 25 easy. Her english has a heavy accent like your average BH girl.
I walk in, say hi, she doesnt say hi back. She talks in a super super quiet voice in the beginning. We get in the bedroom, she asks me to unzip her dress for her, she initiates lfk. Rinse mouths, get in the shower, not much chemistry or love here. She cleans the hell out of you, long ass shower, so long that I jumped out, she grabs my hand and pulls me back in shower for wf. She grabs my chest and starts scratching as she does wf. Its weird since the vibe isnt consistent. With a girl like Sia, shes very consistent with the vibe and makes you feel involved from beginning to end.

Her tits dont look the best when shes standing up but in mish they look good, her body is pretty average looking not toned not chubby not thick not skinny. I dont find her face particularly beautiful, but she gets points for looking youthful and natural with minimal makeup. Didnt try doggy, or daty, but her pussy looks nice and shaved. She mentioned no cim when she was giving me a bj on the bed, but i didnt think much of it. Shes definitely not as experienced as sia and it shows in the consistency, but she does try to please as she puts in effort lots of dfk, and licks me all over. Didnt try much with her as I wasnt in the mood, just mish and cg, but her tits were great with her arms behind her head in mish. Natural tits with big nipples. I just played with them and asked for cim to which she replied no cause of the next customer. I tried to finish myself ontop of her and blow it all over her tits, but she was staring into my fucking soul the entire time and I was like fuck this and lay beside her instead. I ended up finishing with a HJ on her tits but she screamed no repeatedly when I came, which freaked me out a bit. Turns out I was laying on her hair. But times up, she hands me a wet wipe and I knew I wasnt getting a shower, but I try anyway and she says next customer so I get dressed and dip, no hugs at the door. When I got back to my car I wanted to see Nia from HPL, but I already gave zarya my load that I regret since no cim and with all that crazy screaming.

Overal she tried to please, so her attitude was not bad, but since shes inexperienced her service isnt notable among the seasoned BH girls.

F:7
B:7
S:6.5
A:7

I would give service a 8 and attitude an 8 if she did CIM and had a more consistent vibe, a more believable one. She doesnt look like sia, but Id put her in the same league for looks as sia and the same league for service as elina.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 18:27:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your review, sounds like a NO for me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 18:45:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks, bro for the review, what's the damage?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 19:46:57 | 显示全部楼层
on their website, Zarya has size 36D breast, is that true?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-1 19:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
searchca 发表于 2019-12-1 19:46
on their website, Zarya has size 36D breast, is that true?

When shes upright, her tits look like a b-c cup with a bit of sag. But when in mish they look a lot
bigger, esp with her arms behind her head in mish. Since her tits are natural and have a bit of sag they dont hold form like enhanced tits would. Theyre big no doubt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 21:19:05 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for TOFTT on this one. She screamed at you? haha damn dude
It was showing chloe and crystal as available today, Keeper said they weren't because of the weather?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 21:30:06 | 显示全部楼层
seems like she has pretty face and beautiful tits but service are not that good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 21:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
It is my first time to hear no CIM allow from BH's MM as all their MM must have this service on menu.  Perhaps she is still new and may offer CIM in the near future.  At this moment, I have to "PASS".  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 21:58:40 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds like pretty average to me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 21:59:57 | 显示全部楼层
Theropia is too kind.  Through my eyes, Zarya is older than mid 20s.  I wouldn’t say she’s pretty.  You can get better value out of other ladies at Barbie House.  I wouldn’t say her service is bad, but it was good either...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 00:03 , Processed in 0.035754 second(s), 13 queries .