找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9372|回复: 19

Crystal @ BarbieHouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-30 16:30:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey bros,
Finishing off the month here with one more review. Crystals pictures and stats caught my eye so I went ahead and booked a session.
THis was at the townhouse location for you guys that have been to BH before.

Here is the breakdown:

Face: 7 GND korean look. Hard to describe the look here so I will give a comparison with a well known Korean actress. She looks very similar to the actres Jung Yoo Jin (정유진) feel free to reference that actress for what her face looks like. Long brown hair, tasteful makeup not too much. Overall a solid look.

Body: 9  Her strongest asset I would say. Resemblance to the pictures is high after seeing her and looking back on the pics of her on the website I can say they are her 100%. Big C cups good handful website says B but I say they are bigger. I believe they are natural and not saggy. No tattoos, and good size ass. Good skin, and shaved pussy. Height is good too, I would say if she did some more squats it would be perfect 10.

Service: 8.5 - Considering its her first day very good service I would say. LFK at the door, helps you undress, WF and BLS in the shower. Got to the bed and did some Kneeling BJ infront of the mirror. Her BBBJ skills is pretty good, and she can DT.  aside from that usual K routine, Doggy is the best position (that ass!!!). Good natural moans, and daty is available as well. Finished with CIM, pretty sure she swallows too lol didn't see her spit it out.

Attitude: 10 - overall really nice korean girl, good english she says she knows some Mandarin as well but didn't test that. She says she is from Busan, I find Busan girls are more down to earth and chill. Natural beauty, I would guess her age is mid 20s. She was a bit nervous as today is her first day but no issues with the session.

Repeat: Yes she is worth the repeat, overall a very good choice at BH. I would say she has potential to be VIP status there.

Let me know if you guys have any questions!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-30 17:03:13 | 显示全部楼层
Ouuu finally we have a swallower!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-30 17:51:23 | 显示全部楼层
Good addition to BH in terms of looking young when comparing to some of other BH girls.
For me the best feature is her body.
Well proportioned and 100% natural.
Nothing like touching and squeeze natural breasts. I had enough of fake tits.
DOGGY was the best position... great view from behind.
She said she arrived yesterday.
Since it was her first day I just asked her to lay down and relax.
Lots of DFK, very welcome to DATY, tried a few positions and finish with DOGGY.
Second round I let her do her job start with BBBJ and finished with CIM.
She didn't swallow but she let my CUM slip out of the corner of her mouth when I was cumming.

FACE:8
BODY:9
SERVICE:9
ATTITUDE:9

Will repeat for sure and I hope she will stays longer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-30 18:42:55 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.barbiehouse69.com/crystal
thanks for the review,will try later.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-30 20:49:42 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2019-11-30 17:51
Good addition to BH in terms of looking young when comparing to some of other BH girls.
For me the b ...

Haha.... BH now has a professional "CIM" lady!

Great trick!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-30 21:50:34 | 显示全部楼层
officer 发表于 2019-11-30 17:51
For me the b ...

Nice brother sounds like you took the gamble and booked in for an hour haha.
I agree she is pretty good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-30 23:51:11 | 显示全部楼层
OMG!!  I intend to book Paris tomorrow but after seeing your nice review about Crystal, I don't know how to choose.  Now you have already tried both and if you want to repeat, you will pick P or C??   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 00:39:51 | 显示全部楼层
Lol bro I know I can count on u, I was curious about her. Is her skin white or more tanned?
And how's the environment in the towwnhouse location? Never been there
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-1 00:47:51 | 显示全部楼层
francisha 发表于 2019-12-1 00:39
Lol bro I know I can count on u, I was curious about her. Is her skin white or more tanned?
And how' ...

White Skin..
She shares the condo with another girl.
BH in In Markham and Richmond Hill there are two girls that share each location.
There are two separate entrances.
So the only change you will face another client is outside if you are arriving or leaving at the same time.
Crystal works in the basement .
Free and easy parking right in front of the building
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-12-1 00:59:20 | 显示全部楼层
francoayb 发表于 2019-11-30 23:51
OMG!!  I intend to book Paris tomorrow but after seeing your nice review about Crystal, I don't know ...

Honestly bro it is a choice haha they are both very good and you can't go wrong with either one. Depends what you like
If you like big tits and ass then Crystal will be your girl

If you like a Skinner girl that looks like a model then Paris will be the one.

Service is about the same for both,  Paris has slightly better service  I would say because she's been doing this for some time now

Hope that helps let me know who you go see
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 09:08 , Processed in 0.037836 second(s), 13 queries .