Aria/Tatiana/Spicy/Carolina/Bethney@MW, Huda/Emille/Kelleth@D4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-22 22:41:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Aria @ Moonwaiting
Face: 8
Body: 8
Service: 8.5
Attitude: 8
Young looking K girl, about mid 20s is my guess. Pics are hers pretty close like 80% resemblance. Smooth white skin, long hair and nice b cups I like the shapes but handle has some hard feeling so not sure if natural or not. She’s more GFE nice shower together usual routine with WF. I felt  like being a dead fish that day and it worked out well. On the bed cat bath and bbbj and lots of tongue action on my bro. She asked if I wanted to start and I said yes so applied a lil lube  which was fine with me since I don’t want to do any work but enjoy. So I let her put the dome on and apply some KY and she rode me till I came. It wasn’t long though she’s pretty good at riding and good vocals and some kissing and she’s pretty tight. Cleaned me up good after and rested and had some small talk but English is limited and then she offered me a superb massage sensational better than some pros. Finished and showers and hugs me real  tight at the door and started to dfk with me lol. Guess sign I better repeat. Will for sure. One of the better k girls I experience recently.

Tatiana @ Moonwaiting
Face: 7
Service: 9
Attitude: 8.5
Her pics caught my attention, but in person she looks older at least high 20s maybe more and pic resemble me is quite low maybe 65-70% max. But she’s super friendly and more chatty than Aria and got a sense of humor. First thing asked me who I am why keeper tell her to do good service lol. Facially she’s not MCOT but stayed for service and glad I did. Hand hold to room and strip down for SF2 she’s a bit thicker than pics look, but not fat. And she’s got huge headlights and smooth skin and her headlights have some hard texture. Pretty sure these ones are man made. SF2 was great water flute and scrubs and rim very pse experience. On the bed laid down face first with cat bath on the back and then turned around and bbbj, not a fan of her bbbj slightly some toothy feel not the worst though. And she rode me hard in CG it was great another nice and effort less session. Average tightness. She also offered a sensational massage after and her bed had a heat mat on it and she turned it in during massage and it was great. Overall superb service, hard but yet big headlights and a bit more mature looking for my liking but our going and no cold moments. Likely will not repeat.

Spicy @ Moonwaiting
Face: 7
Service: 8.5
Damn her body is smoking hot. She must have been a star when she was younger but she’s showing some age. Typical Korean girl cosmetic face, just my type if she were younger lol. If I had to guess she’s over 30. Pics resemblance 75% minus the age. Her body is really great toned type and white smooth skin at least. Hand held to the room and strip down. Usually SF2 and WF. Helped me dry off.
On the bed DFK and cat bath and amazing bbbj and flipped her for DATY clean shaved and tasty, very responsive. She couldn’t wait anymore so pushed me over and put on dome and rode me CG then switched to missionary and she put a pillow under to get max depth and had her arms above her head holding onto the bed frame while I pounded away so sexy and switched to doggy for a while and pulled out for bbbj and cim finish. Super sloppy finish cum and saliva every where. Cleaned me up and offered a decent massage but not as pro as Tatiana or Aria. Overall she’s super friendly and try’s hard to please and amazing body and great skin and headlights also some hard feeling but can’t tell if man made or not. Repeat is unlikely due to her face showing some age but she is hot and knows how to get her man going but there’s just so many options so we will see. She must have been a jem when she was younger. Her English is quite limited in case someone cares but why would you need English haha.

Carolina @ Moonwaiting
Body: 8.5
Service: 8
Another one to keep on the top of the list. Beautiful face, good makeup. White skin and smooth and long dark hair. Greets with smile and hand hold to the room. Was wearing a white cocktail dress that was tight and could see her panty line. Facially she was really MCOT and looks young early 20s mid 20s max. Photo resemblance about 80-85%. In the room turned around and asked me to help her u dress and stripped her down and headed to the SF2. Nothing interesting just usual routine. And on the bed cat bath and bbbj. She’s really new like less than 10 days so her English is limited and skills and attitude more gfe but she has great potential. Amazing smooth white skin and beautiful face and tried hard to please. Didn’t bother DATY felt lazy let her apply some KY and dome came on and rode me CG first didn’t have much stamina here and switched to doggy and pounded her hard and then missionary for the finish I like her vocals quite realistic. I believe her headlights are naturals but could be wrong. B+ to c cup good feel. Offered a half ass massage after definitely not as good and pro as the other massages. Definitely will repeat this one when I get the chance but maybe let her get more practice first, pretty standard k girl service but young and has great potential.

Bethney @ Moonwaiting
Face: 6.8
Body : 8
Facially she’s an very average Chinese girl. There are better ones walking on streets that would make me turn my head. She’s not a head turner for me. But body wise is good but went for the squirting experience anyway so stayed. Photos are hers but maybe when she was younger or just heavily PSed, resemblance 60%. My guess she’s late 20s. Mutually undressed and SF2 with WF. Dried off and went to the bed, lots of cat bath every ever where and some DFK. Boobs were a little hard but not too bad, not sure if man made or not and about c cups decent feel. And her skin isn’t as white as typical Chinese girls but not dark either average tone.
The highlight was the service her bbbj was great and aggressive and sloppy so very nice. And she gets wet really easy and super sensitive down there (not shaved) didn’t DATY but did some DIGIT until she squirted for the first time and begged for me to put the dome on and fuck her. So I put the dome on right away and pounded away missionary and she squirted my legs and hers both wet. And she wanted it doggy style as she said it’s deeper so obliged her request. She can really take a pounding and she was so wet I would slip out a lot and then she would ask me to slap her sister violently with my bro and this made her squirt a lot as well. Finally after a few back and forth between fucking her and flicking her clit with my bro I finished in doggy and the bed was soaked and she was out of breath from screaming and also twitching and crouched over on the floor. Crazy like another bro said almost like AV session lol. Great for the service and experience but looks wise not a head turner. Personally won’t repeat.

Huda @ Dream4U

Young looking girl. Greeted me in black lingerie and heels. Long dark hair and white smooth skin. Quite skinny. Spinner type with small cute feet. Pics are are just imagine it with hair down. About early 20s. Chatted first on the sofa for few quick minutes and then asked me if I wanted to shower, she’s quite at first but warms up fast. It was cold that day and she helped me warm up on the sofa and in the room help me undress and helped her undress. Shaved kitty. SF2 usual routine and she likely forgot the WF/ fire ice but that’s fine I don’t enjoy it anyway and save time for bed. On the bed started with passionate DFK and cat bath and gentle gfe bbbj. And flipped her over for DATY and licking her boobs and nipples very nice feel and soft yummy kitty and responsive was moaning a lot and arching her back and kept praising me on my mouth skills. Her boobs are soft about B cup. Then I asked for more bbbj and then the dome came on and started in CG. She seems innocent and shy but I think she’s pretty experience in bed haha knows a lot and knows how to ride for long. Switched her to doggy as it’s her preferred position for depth and after few finished flipped her for missionary and got to play with those small cute feet. And finally finished. Tries hard to please and takes a pounding well and great attitude and no rush. Will likely repeat if I can fit her in but too many repeats on list and new ones to try so we should see. But definitely a awesome choice.

Emille @ Dream4U

Face: 8.5
Attitude: 9

Oh this one is a keeper. Try not to miss this one. Greeted me at the door in lingerie with heels and immediately very outgoing and friendly and smiles offers warm water as it’s cold out. Great personality and knows how to treat her man. Say on the sofa for few minutes chatting and then headed to the room. Her photos are her, photo 1 is pretty much what you see what you get. In the room we mutually undressed and headed to SF2 with fire and ice and everything is quite good.

On the bed lots of DFK and cat bath and BLS. And her bbbj is really good. Like not the best I’ve had but she’s good and just the way she teases you slowly with her tongue and lips first while looking at you is just sensational. Flipped her over for DATY and clean shaved (lots of juices) and she loved it kept grabbing onto my hands and moaning. Her skin is white and soft and her boobs are quite the handful for me good feel some hardness but not sure if real or not but I don’t care they felt and tasted great. After pleasing her I turned over for more bbbj and then she put the dome on (she’s got a variety of domes). Oh man can she ride becareful if small or not hard enough she may snap your bro lol ya she rode me pretty aggressive and it was amazing. After a while I flipped her over for missionary while kissing her feet and then doggy while watching her face in the mirror as she screams for more and finally came first shot. We rested for a while after clean up and then did second shot in missionary with her legs together and me holding onto her heels and she squeezed me tight with her muscles after I came and while pulling out haha then we chatted again and she’s quite outgoing and playful and accidentally got me hard another time and she gave me a quick bbbj and HJ finish all over her hands and nails. Will I repeat, heck ya.

Kelleth @ Dream4U

Attitude: 9

Met Kelleth recently, the first photo on site is what you see what you get minus some PS, it’s her photo for sure though (85% resemblance). Smiles and friendly and leads me to the living room and offers me water. Her phone was in her hand and I saw the home page here open lol so I asked what she’s doing and she said she was just checking out her review lol. Anyways after some small talk and flirting we headed to the room and undress and SF2. Some DFK. Water flute fire and ice. And helped me dry off a bit.

On the bed she’s very GFE and flirtatious and some giggles here and there we joked around too much lol. Sits on me and DFk and then cat bath and BLS and bbbj, her bbbj could be better. More GFE style. Then I clipped her over for DATY clean shaved, quite responsive and then kissed her boobs for a while. B cups natural and soft. And after she gave me more bbbj and put on the dome. Started with CG with great vocals and she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit and then switched to missionary and then doggy, average tightness, seems to enjoy sex genuinely. We chatted too much in the beginning and we were short of time so I asked for HJ finish at the end faster that way had to guide her at it, hope she gets better with more time and practice. Over good meal and beautiful face but at some angles not as good looking. Will repeat if I have the chance though. But these girls at D4u essentially next to impossible to get same day booking unless it’s late in the evening so we will see how schedule fits.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-23 18:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
Many thanks for the great reviews!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-23 18:49:04 | 显示全部楼层
土豪这波很可以,爱美丽给最高分,我决定去试试了,哈哈。主要之前有张特别老气的让我兴趣大减,不过现在d家把照片全换了,感觉还不错,打算去试试了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-23 21:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了  一口气这么多的报告 千万要注意身体啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-23 23:09:49 | 显示全部楼层
Changsha师傅 发表于 2019-11-23 21:28
辛苦了  一口气这么多的报告 千万要注意身体啊

lz有钱又有肾lol,我也想拥有
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-24 09:06:43 | 显示全部楼层
Changsha师傅 发表于 2019-11-23 21:28
辛苦了  一口气这么多的报告 千万要注意身体啊
Will do, thanks

makycake23 发表于 2019-11-23 18:49
土豪这波很可以,爱美丽给最高分,我决定去试试了,哈哈。主要之前有张特别老气的让我兴趣大减,不过现在d ...

Ya she looks more like the new pictures. Before that pic is just her hair bangs. But she’s around mid 20s or early 20s. But wild one in bed haha get some good rest before going to be sure to be able to battle with her
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-24 10:21:29 | 显示全部楼层
Lambo670 发表于 2019-11-24 09:08
Ya she looks more like the new pictures. Before that pic is just her hair bangs. But she’s around ...

试过bambi么,床上比bambi还骚么 哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-24 10:26:12 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主的土豪广告,钱包深肾又好,牛逼!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-24 12:32:35 | 显示全部楼层
holy shit, you must really drive a lambo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-24 14:38:50 | 显示全部楼层
果然钱多肾好 D家一口气出了这么多报告辛苦了 多谢分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 15:27 , Processed in 0.038164 second(s), 13 queries .