AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 26889|回复: 42

Paris @ Barbiehouse

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-18 21:23:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Whats up brothers, back with another review.
I thought I wrote a review on Paris back last year when I saw her but I guess not. There is tons of reviews for her already so I'm just going to keep it short and talk about if theres any changes in her service/looks from before.
Since her return she is hard to book, even before when she got popular she was hard to book haha. I had to book in advance the day before, so just a TIP: if you guys want to see her and have booked with BH before I suggest booking in advance.

Here is the breakdown:
Face: 9 (Objective)  really no flaws here her face is beautiful korean model type.
Body: 8 also objective, she is taller website says she has C cups, but I would say they are B size small but natural. She has a tattoo on her back above her ass lol. Speaking of her ass, like a model type it has some meat to it but kinda flat. Overall she is tall and thin with a model physique.
Service: 9 non rush and great technique. English is above basic, one of the better speaking girls at BH.
Repeat: Yes already have repeated a few times over the year.

Location was the usual location at North York. She greeted me at the door in a pink/cream dress and wearing heels. She has a shyness to her but warms up quick. Helps undress and hang your jacket really good service. WF in the shower, afterwards went to the bed for service. Her BBBJ is pretty good and also her body lick routine. Comparing to earlier in the year her skills in that really improved. I didn't get BLS or RIM, Don't think she does that. Also Paris dfk like crazy so if you guys like that then thats another bonus.
Did a few positions and finished with BJ+ CIM.

Overall a fantastic choice, she is going to be here for awhile so no rush to go see her, but definitely the best girl at BH right now. Comparing how she was when she was new is she got better, same great service. She still looks young and beautiful. I don't think she is early 30s like what some other bros are saying on here. I would guess late 20s. 26-28. Also remember the age system in Korea is different, they are 1-2 years older than international age.

Lastly, my 2 cents on Prada vs Paris, I would say Paris is better overall. Prada has a better body in terms of breasts and ass but her service is not as good. I would say Prada is probably 2-3 years youger, Keeper says she will be back next month so I will try her again and see if theres any improvements.

Let me know if you guys have any questions below. Probably going to repeat Paris for future sessions unless I see a new girl that catches my eye. So sorry if I can't TOFTT for you guys on any newcommers

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 21:57:17 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.barbiehouse69.com/paris
Thanks for your reviews, looks like Paris is an attractive lady, first time I saw a lady here have face 9.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 22:18:54 | 显示全部楼层
Paris is the best at BH right now by a long shot. Saw her over 5 times before her break and had a 2nd visit today

Her age is in 20’s and got more fit during her break. Super hot kpop idol face and a killer body.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-18 22:25:30 | 显示全部楼层
throwaway33 发表于 2019-11-18 22:18
Paris is the best at BH right now by a long shot. Saw her over 5 times before her break and had a 2n ...

I agree with this brother, damn 5 times already haha. Do you book in advance as well?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 22:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
How accurate are the pics? Sia5.jpg looks pretty good.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-11-18 22:33:31 | 显示全部楼层
tokitoki 发表于 2019-11-18 22:32
How accurate are the pics? Sia5.jpg looks pretty good.

I would say its a 95% resemblance its her in the pictures, just brushed up a bit. Her skin isn't as white in person shes a bit tanned if that bothers you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 22:43:00 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,楼主这报告发出来还嫌Paris不够忙?这以后你以为想repeat就能book上的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 23:00:29 | 显示全部楼层
Paris身材挺爽的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 23:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
浪里个浪2019 发表于 2019-11-18 22:43
哈哈,楼主这报告发出来还嫌Paris不够忙?这以后你以为想repeat就能book上的? ...

对啊 我今天本来也想约Paris的。keeper说满了。后来去了rin@MW。还不错。晚点有时间出个报告
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 23:29:06 | 显示全部楼层
看照片很漂亮啊,这样的只要300? 照片相似度有多少啊bro
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:50 , Processed in 0.065859 second(s), 13 queries .