AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4598|回复: 2

Bianka @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-13 00:16:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Been a while since Flora@ASB, I hope she returns. Due to this i have ventured out. I Text ASB about any up coming or recommended as she know my taste (tall and slim). She said Bianka, and without hesitation i accepted with an hour of visitation.

Markham location, your typical condo area, parking was relatively easy. Got upstairs, when the door opened my butterfly in my stomach started to react. This doesn't usually happen but i'm guessing this is a good sign for things to come. Door opened, and to my suprise! her photos are pretty accurate, but in person i feel it's better. The feeling of a young Kpop Star!. Her height is accurate give or take 165cm is the perfect perfer height of tall girls i like with a pair of perky C's. Again to my suprise she actually have an ass ( hand full to be exact, perfect), that comes with hair that is beautifully long just like the picture, and last but no least i'm guessing she is in her early twenties.

Got in, very warm and welcoming started with a soft LFK that turn in a soft DFK for a while at the door and ended with a big hug, when we were undressing she gave me a very dirty look, and said to me "I am Shy". It was extremely cute, and then she took my hand to the shower.

During the shower she come again to give me a soft DFK that quickly escalated to a very GOOD, In my head i'm like ("god dam this girl also got a good tongue that reach almost to the back of my throat"). Water flute was definitely on the menu with that tongue.

Went back to the bedroom, thing started slowly with DFK again, this girl and her tongue + DFK is quick deadly, i am honestly starting to just enjoy her tongue. While DFK she have her hand running through my hair, and touching my little brother warming it up the entire time. Then things started to get hot she starts to nip at my ear and gently bite my lip and goes down on me. Her BBBJ was amazing, with that tongue she has i really do not expect anything less than spectacular, then it turn into an amazing deep throat when its all the way in she moves her tongue....OMG, then i told her to lie down, it's my turn to return the favor. I went DATY and she was very responsive. I had to put on the dome now as i cannot wait to feel what's inside that kitty. The entire time i was pounding missionary or doggystyle she keeps on pulling me in closer for Non-stop DFK, We were both panting and moaning, i can feel my Hot Dog hitting the end of that bun, and she seems to like it deep. But i cannot stop thinking about her tongue so i decided to finish with a CIM.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 8.5/10

Repeat: Yes already thinking about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-13 01:15:16 | 显示全部楼层
http://asbvip.com/portfolio-view/bianka/

Seems to be a good meal and I am also eager to try her.  Natural boobs or fake??  Is her kitty shaved??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-18 22:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
看得好心动。好像转mississauga了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 02:36 , Processed in 0.035341 second(s), 13 queries .