AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2716|回复: 7

Justine @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-2 15:13:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Decided to give MAE88 another try and saw Justine this afternoon. Overall it was a very bad experience, complete waste of time and money.

I believe the pictures are her, but heavily photoshopped, she doesn't really look like that at all. In reality she is a lot less cute and more average looking. Age is mid-20s. Speaks OK English. Her boobs are fake, about D-cup size. Her man-made boobs are not great, but not bad either. They look very nice when she is standing, are soft on the outside, but they feel very hard and artificial when you squeeze a little bit. She also has some sort of injury above her left boob.. not sure what that is.

Unshaved, natural bush, which I personally don't like at all. Overall she seems like a person who doesn't take care of her appearance very well, or simply doesn't care about it. For example, her make-up appeared half done. One of her eyelashes looked normal, the other one looked like it was partially coming off. Her nail polish is splintering off and not freshly done. And so forth.. body is not fat, not thin, not bad overall, average girl. I'm OK with 0 make-up, actually like it. Or with normal make-up, that's fine too. But somewhere in the middle and half-done was really strange. - For face & body = 6/10.

Shower was quick, no water flute. BBBJ and BLS in the bed was quite nice, very slow, gentle, and soft. A little bit of 69, but she seemed very annoyed that I asked for that. Then started noticing all of the restrictions she has: No kissing, completely avoiding lips. No touching her pussy. No touching her boobs too much, only a little bit. No licking or sucking on her nipples at all. Basically "No" to everything that makes an experience a GFE. She just seemed super annoyed that she had to do anything other than just be there and spread her legs.

Then, the negative highlight, first time this happened to me. I asked to CIM and she says she doesn't do CIM. I explain that it's advertised as a service she does. She says she doesn't care and that I can call the shop later to complain about it. So we argue back and forth for a while. After some time she finally agrees to CIM, but of course it was terrible, one of the worst CIM finish I ever had in my life.

Summary, complete disappointment. - For service & attitude = 4/10.

One last thing that I want to mention out of fairness. We had 10 minutes or so left at the end. Instead of asking me to leave she asked if I wanted a massage. I thought that was nice and agreed. She gave me a very nice massage, not like in a massage studio, more like a girlfriend would massage her boyfriend, or maybe like a mother would massage her child. Sounds strange, but I don't know how to explain this better. It was very nice though, I actually really enjoyed this part. This is why I gave her 4/10 for attitude instead of 2/10. It was nice, but at the end of the day it's not really why I go to MAE88...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-2 16:36:34 | 显示全部楼层
看到E杯我本来还挺鸡动的,这下好了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-2 16:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
看了照片还挺感兴趣的,这下省了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-2 19:01:46 | 显示全部楼层
看了照片感觉以前来过。有其他兄弟以前见过她吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-2 20:07:39 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks bro, really appreciate for your sacrifice, but sincerely feel sorry for it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-2 22:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢兄弟帮助避坑
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-2 23:09:03 | 显示全部楼层
She will probably get more complains... I'm a little weirded out by the fact that two girls are leaving after so few days, but given that Nana is back I don't care :v
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-3 01:41:52 | 显示全部楼层
相信楼主的评论,想起了之前Apple的坑
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 19:02 , Processed in 0.033517 second(s), 13 queries .