AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3668|回复: 2

Strawberry @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-20 13:08:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I got a recommendation to see strawberry from a fellow wolf saying that she is a good mix of GFE with some PSE.  Her location is very nice very discrete not your usual location around that town.  The place is well furnished and really feels like a home.  The girl that greeted me was tiny, very slim, with hair down to her breasts, almost didn’t notice her from behind the door.  She greets me by planting a kiss on my cheek and grabbing on to me hand.  She’s wearing slipper sandals and a small summer mini dress.

Skin is very pale, overall face is very attractive to me, light make up, but wearing contact lenses.  She has a small tattoo on her chest not a big deal; not very tall but has slim legs and small feet, overall skin is very soft.  SF2 was very basic I declined the WF because I wanted to get back to do my own thing.  Back to bed she insisted that I let her do her routine first for me own experience and enjoyment.  She begins with some light roaming and pinching with her teeth then she puts me in her mouth while roaming my lower half still with her fingers.

She spent quite a bit of time on the tip, good suction power.  She lets the saliva just roll down my shaft and on to my balls while she massages them.  During 69 she starts to gulp me down with some DT; her feet are ticklish and when I went to lick them she basically jumped off me.  It was like accidentally stepping on a cat’s tail.  While doing a pussy slide and locks on the dome and sits on me.  Good tightness, she can maintain a consistent grinding motion; then moves into ACG while I prop her up with my hands on her butt.

We move on to DOGGY where instead of putting her head down she arches backwards so I can try to DFK and bit her neck, there is a mirror along the side of the bed so during DOGGY we maintained eye contact.  I was feeling hot and a bit tired so I actually got soft, at first she thought she did something wrong but it was all me.  She insisted on finishing me off with a BBBJ and HJ while sitting on my face.  After I burst she continues to stroke and then cleans me up with a wet napkin.  Offered me some cold water and we laid together for a while chatting, good communication skills not awkward.  I really think I caught her on a good day as she was great at GFE but when we started she was all PSE.

Face; 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-20 16:04:52 | 显示全部楼层
You confirmed what I noticed, a little short and on the lean side:

http://asbvip.com/portfolio-view/strawberry/

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-20 16:29:25 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,楼主约过
上一份假报告还编出了一对不存在的高跟鞋,哈哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 08:46 , Processed in 0.052290 second(s), 13 queries .