找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: njji123

Strawberry @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-20 21:35:17 | 显示全部楼层
I am a newbie and my first time reading the reply from the agency rebutting a potential false report.  Interesting !!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 12:50:49 | 显示全部楼层

I really didn’t want to share my experience with Strawberry (because I wanted to keep her away from all the other wolves, and all to myself).  However after seeing a less than flattering review of this sweet angel from another user I felt the need to my experiences.
My experiences are very similar to this recent post. When I first locked eyes with her during our first encounter, I was truly blown away by her physical appearance. She has a beautiful face with amazing features. High cheekbones, perfect proportioned nose and lips.  If that wasn’t enough her body could sink ships.  I’m not certain how anyone could say that she’s flat chested and short legs. She is perfectly proportioned from her neck down to her firm perky breasts, flat toned stomach, and firm and yet supple hips and bum. Eventhough she isn’t tall when you see her in the mirror next to her bed, those slim but toned legs look and feel like they are miles long. It makes me salivate just thinking about her body.  I’m going to save all the other details for myself.
Gentlemen, if you’re lucky enough to spend time with this beautiful, intelligent, kind girl before she leaves, please be respectful and treat her well. She is definitely worth every penny. It pains me to say this but I highly recommend her. The 45 mins is just as 30 would not be enough time. I would even go as far as to say at least 1 hr minimum is needed. You won’t regret it. As for the damage…she’s worthy every penny. Tip well guys, she deserves it. Please save some hours for me.
Summary:
Perfect blend of GFE and PSE

Face: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Service: 10/10 (I would give a 12 if that was possible…very patient and kind)
Attitude: 10/10
Repeat: absolutely
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-21 20:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
草莓是真正的学生,年轻很白,智商情商都很高,声音也很好听。说实话$250是姑娘亏了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 18:11 , Processed in 0.034017 second(s), 11 queries .