找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6070|回复: 5

Lucya & Martina @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-16 09:37:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lucya
I remembered a while back some wolves talking about good reviews for Lucya & her friend Aurora - looks like they are back together again, checked ASB website. Book and behind the door is a girl, height around same as advertised, 2nd pic is closest to real thing, but eyes are heavily PS, she is not a natural beauty. initial reaction is disappointed.
F: 6.2 - im not a face fucker but her face and teeth especially are a negative, NMCOT. teeth were not straight, smile was not beautiful. but, warm atittude, i feel bad give this grade. Age should be anywhere between 26-29, other wolves might know better than me. maybe for other bros score will be higher, for me this face NMCOT
B: 6.5 - baby fat, not obvious fat, but some small fat which i think is cute. smaller feet, good size waves but still underwhelming, i am expecting more big waves, more heavy waves
S: 8 - no complaints, service was similar to kimchi with WF, BBBJ +CIM, DFK, cat bath but i stop this, i hope MMs stop this. comply with anything and follow your lead, she is good service wise
A: 8 - good smiles, warm MM, no cold attitude, gave some massage and good chat and relaxing feeling, holding hands and helping to dress
Repeat: No, many to try and review with bros
OK meal if you need one, i needed one, nobody else was available

Martina

Booked because of advertisement of natural E+. Markham location is convenient, no security directly in front of door, they are downstairs and lazy so they don't bother any wolves.

Go upstairs, behind door is a tall Chinese MM, lights are bright in the unit, which is nice, I take a good look @ the MM, I see this girl is 170 cm accurate, pics might be old pics of when girl was a bit skinnier. she is a little bit chubbier but face is MCOT. Not fat girl, but big waves are 100% natural, great shape, little bit sag but not too much.

F: 7.5 - natural face, smiling, light makeup, MCOT
B: 8 - +1 if you like big boobs and "meaty" girls. I find most MM are too skinny so I like this MM. she is tall, long hair, broad shoulders and some meat on her everywhere. little bit on stomach but not a 'fat' girl. maybe in Taiwan she is considered fat, to me she is just right. so I recommend her if you like 'meaty' MM's, if you are a facefucker or love spinners you will be disappointed. Bum has lots of meat but it is still a bit flat, not curved, just big.
S: 7 - good service throughout, hands holding, warm MM is not cold. Really enjoyed her BBBJ +CIM, DFK, everything available. -1 for no WF
A: 8 - she is a little bit shy but she has a great attitude

Tall MM with good meat, she complied with anything. I should mention loan is good, not too tight or loose downstairs. Good downstairs! Everything is good, MM has a cute face, MCOT. She will go back to Taiwan Oct 29th so bros who want to experience the big waves should go see her before she leaves.

One note: I think MW and ASB over exaggerate the cupsize, this is not E cup, this is DD. Do not go there expecting huge melons, they are pleasantly big and just right, but not huge.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-16 12:22:44 | 显示全部楼层
http://asbvip.com/portfolio-view/lucya/

Re "i needed one, nobody else was available".  Don't forget the faithful "Sister 5"!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-16 18:31:51 | 显示全部楼层
Price reflected what you get.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-16 21:29:19 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review, not sure if she still available to do duo?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-17 18:55:38 | 显示全部楼层
I have never tired CIM. Curious to know - do you cum with or without the condom?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-17 22:11:59 | 显示全部楼层
今日我去同Lucya及Aurora再檢查身體,唔覺Lucya 啲牙唔整齊 wor.
服務幾好,尋開心jer, 小姑娘落力服務,又唔係對親家。
Price may not reflect what you will get.
就係唔知姐姐好唔好,未试過先顶癮。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-29 07:07 , Processed in 0.033648 second(s), 13 queries .