Frida@HIL , Charmi@D4U

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-15 06:53:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Frida @ HugsInLove
F:   7
B:   7
S:   8
A:   9

Saw Frida a few times now. Markham location, never been to this room before really spacious and very nicely decorated and arranged.

Frida is a very sweet girl, outgoing and talkative, great GFE and flirtatious. First session we started on chatting on the coach a bit of small talk and flirting. She’s got decent amount of make up on, GND feel, wears black lingerie dress normally. Long dark hair and soft natural boobs. White skin. Cute feet for bonus.

Mutually undress in the room and she’s got good mirror arrangement one of the best I’ve seen haha. Huge mirror to use for doggy style. Standard routine in the shower with WF and fondling and DFK.  She washes you pretty good.

Shaved kitty and naturally wet. Great responses during foreplay and strong bbbj skills as well. I like to start with CG and then missionary and finally give her the big O in front of the mirror with her watching me. She’s really vocal during foreplay and main course beware haha.  She said doggy in front of the big mirror is her favorite finish haha. Oh ya and she’s got that signature Taiwanese voice some guys like if that matters haha.

Charmi @ Dream4U
F:   8
B:   8
S:   8
A:   10

Charmi was another one I visited. Around FVM. Long hair big eyes heavier makeup I find than Frida. But also hotter haha. A mix of GND and hot club girl. She seems a bit shy and quiet at first but warms up relatively fast. We sat in the bed to make some small talk at first. She’s got a nice figure not bony skinny type but fit type and meat where there needs to be. I like her boobs shape and her overall figure but boobs may be enhanced not 100% sure on this so don’t quote me felt a bit harder than normally.

Usual shower routine with WF and on the bed DFK and foreplay. DATY was great naturally wet and her bbbj is quite long and she does her best but it can be slightly improved maybe more pressure but every guys preference is different. Started off with CG and then missionary and doggy and back to missionary and finished. I like missionary with her because her room has a wall of mirrors so great view of her figure and legs and feet. But doggy is also great. She’s got a pretty nice rear end haha. She goes a extra mile helped me put on my socks when I left I felt it was weird but she insisted and said she wanted to and it felt very gfe.

Overall two great girls one more budget but actually Frida is more out going and flirtatious and better service slightly. But Charmi def worth it too. Have repeated both.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 12:18:44 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your sharing bro
For Charmi, did you book in advance? Like one day prior or something
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 13:27:14 | 显示全部楼层
welcome back brother good to hear from you again
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 20:29:23 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review and saved us from stepping into "mines"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 22:22:26 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your review, Charmi seems like worth every penny spent.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-10-15 22:36:58 | 显示全部楼层
Basically, these two girls enjoy sex as much and reach their orgasm easily?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-10-18 09:17:49 | 显示全部楼层
Kunnouie 发表于 2019-10-15 12:18
Thanks for your sharing bro
For Charmi, did you book in advance? Like one day prior or something

It depends on my schedule. Normally I book same day but early in the day not like few hrs before session. If I must see someone on a specific day and time then ill book in advance. Normally just day of if doesn’t work doesn’t work there’s other ladies to visit.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 16:24 , Processed in 0.037003 second(s), 13 queries .