AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3414|回复: 1

Lucy@indy , Estella@mw

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-9-15 04:53:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Haven't been on here for awhile, thought I'd get back to sharing my exploits with you wolves. Been sinking boat on these two GFEs. Both girls are in their late 20s and are seasoned, beautiful ladies. I'm not too sure about the standards that come with the new F rating system so I'm just going to stick with my standard. YMMV but I'd say they both possess above average emotional intelligence if you wish to explore deeper. If you choose to visit, please treat these ladies with care and respect as the preservation of their nature and happiness is in the best interest of all of us wolves.

Lucy @ independent:

Saw some good reviews about her (not recent) and decided to experience for myself. Since then I've gone to her almost weekly. Right off the bat, her body proportions are off the charts. 5'3-ish. Unlike most Chinese girls, her lipids are quite sexily distributed over her body, reflective of some kind of sustained physical activity. I didn't ask what. Artificial 33Cs, soft, beige nipples. Today I brought with me stockings of my choosing and I enjoyed watching her put them on. Beautiful legs. It's quite a treat to be gliding my lips over them, her inner thighs, as well as all the rest of her. Skin tight but very soft. Her facial features are slightly augmented, at least her lips, puffy and inviting for prolonged, wet, sucking french kisses. Face carries a bit of whether but still quite pretty, especailly when she smiles while talking.

The first time I was there she had just experienced something traumatic. I let her talk and calm the unwanted nerves in the air, allowing her to loosen up and feel safe about our love making. I couldn't help but admire her body as she opened up, yet respect her for her bravery, listening to what she pays in due for the dangers that come with her profession. These contradicting signals made her very sexy. After she was properly acclimated, I had my brains fucked out that day, which set the tone for other the days to come.

To get to her lair we climb 2 flights of stairs. I take every second indulging in looking up her swaying round butt clad tightly by a thin black thong as she leads the way up. A northern girl, she is straight up and speaks her mind, but it does little to hide the air of femininity that seeps through. I enjoy conversing for awhile and play my part of seduction to get my subjects primed and oozing before ramping to whatever goodness is to come. Here I must say Lucy is quite good at carrying a conversation while escalating the soon to be released sexual tension through her words and body language. She is quite touchy, unafraid to return my caressing as we exchange words. She likes fondling with my dick, balls and all, educating me on what is to come.

Talking ceases when we get seriouse. She is very receptive to me tonguing her breasts before I move my way down. She likes to twirl and move her hips up and down to meet my probing lips as I dine between her legs. She lets me know what she likes. After working through any shyness, she doesn't hesitate straddling my face to sink her pretty, mushy vagina into my mouth. I'd grab her boobs from below sometimes and methodically analog her nipples as if trying to pull off 5 star moves on FIFA while tunneling my tongue between her clit and deep into her O ever aggressively on-route to her orgasm.

After rest and drying off sweat, she would move in on me from the sack before proceeding to swallowing my growing dick. I'd categorize her BBBJ as the holistically enveloping type with periodic tongue flicks, not what I enjoy the most but more than enough to leave me wanting more. I'd lightly thrust upwards to reach the back of her throat, she'd moan. As she attacks my dick from different angles, her soft nipples continuously brushes against my thigh. Very sexy.

Time for penetration is mutually understood. She would let out a flirtatious grin before positioning herself to invite my entrance. When she is on top, I love to lower my head into her soft breasts as the momentum bounces them all over my face. Other times I'd grab her by the neck and wrestle my lips with hers. She likes reaching in with her tongue. At some point I'd flip her over to missionary or doggy and up the rmp. She likes to softly say "fuck me, fuck me" as I work to bury in my dick. She shivers, pulls me in and kisses me as I finish.

Having cleaned up, we'd resume our conversation, fondling each other.

F: 7.0
B: 8.5
S: 8.0
A: 9.0

Estella @ moonwaiting:

So I sunk boat last year when she was under a different name at PG. I've been happily sinking boat since she came back. It was super convenient for me when she was downtown given how temendous a treat she is to look forward to after work.

This may be completely bias but Estella is probably the most memorable MM of any I've seen in my 2 years wolfing. My bias for her is not without grounds, she is gorgeous, and have the personality to match. TBH I was reluctant to wrtie about her as part of me didn't want more people to know about her.

Pictures from ad is the younger Estella with little manipulation. Having spent a significant portion of her life in Canada, English being her third language, I can communicate in-depth with her without much hitches. Aside from her striking facial features, she comfortably sports a drop-dead gorgeous body with two delicately designed tattoos on her right abdominal and above her left shoulder blade. At 5'5, she is slightly tanned from liking to be outdoors, she calls herself a country girl. Always dressed colourful gowns drapping to accentuate her flowing curvatures, Estella carries herself with effortless grace. As she walks, her backside is quite a sight to behold. Often I catch her gazing at me like a siren. Her long, full, black hair brings out her defined jawline, easily traceable to her piercing, seductive eyes.

Before we undress, she often asks me to lounge beside her and I'd listen to the updates in her life. One of her glowing legs would emerge out of her gown to wrap around me. Unbuttoning my shirt, she feels her way in to touch my chest, at times pinching my nipples with her beautifully manicured fingers. Estella kisses very well, often saying she likes the way I kiss and would find a opening so we kiss. I'd gently claw my fingers up her neck into her hair while the other hand moves to spread her legs and gently rub her clean shaven openning to the sound of her moans. Her beautifully round natrual breasts would sometime reveal themselves in the midst of action as it renders me no choice but pay them tongue service, where she would loose the shoulder straps and make both of them available to me while continuing to rub her pelvis against my other hand. Her hand grabs the stiff protusion from my pants, at which point it can hardly be contained. This would go on for max another minute before we must head for the shower. There the deep kissing continues and my soaped dick gets flinged around like a windshield wiper against her body.

It takes me longer to wipe off, but when I get back to the bed, Estella would already be spreading herself on it with all her endogenous zones displayed to me in all of their glory, anticipating. I'd pick my point of attack, flipping her back and forth so I can enjoy the wholeness of her womanliness. Other times she would want to take the lead, stroking my burgeoning cock before engolfing it with her exquisite lips, wrapping it up and down with her tongue, with the suction as if honey precipitates it. Sometimes she would swing around so I can cup her boobs with my hands and thread my fingers between her stiffened nipples. Sometimes I have her symetrical vagina spread upon my face, of which she would gently lower to my face. I'd lock her in with my arms and suck from it like her juice cures cancer, where she returns the enthusiasm on the other end.

When I'm inside her, she pinches me and it feels amazing as I withdraw. Estella is flexible and takes queues well. Switching positions are seemless. She seem to know when I'm close to cumming and would sync up with my thrusts with the tightening of her pelvic floor. If she is close, should would let me know what to do and we both end up satisfied.

I usually don't like to go for second rounds, nor does she as I discovered. So for the remaining time, we'd chat. She is amazing to look at.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-9-15 19:42:08 | 显示全部楼层
So Estella @ MW is Cinderella @ PG?  Check her profile on MW 's website.  " C " cup ?  30 minutes option ?  CIM ok  ?  Cinderella @ PG got none of these.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 02:07 , Processed in 0.042043 second(s), 13 queries .