找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: cbcboi

Michelle and Angie at Eden Dream review

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-11-28 07:53:22 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 7samurai 于 2011-11-28 08:02 编辑

Thanks for the review cbc bro.   Im cbc too.    This is going to be interesting forum because of different cultural viewpoints.  CBC standards in service and taste are slightly different east bros.    I can appreciate both - learned and adapted.   Note I use the term CBC term loosely as I recognize some bros from the east lived here a long time.

One piece of advice CBC bros pls learn and appreciate the subtle cultural differences and preferences for both east brothers and dim sums.   You don't have to agree.  Just acknowledge it. Or adapt and leverage it to your benefit.   Or else there will be a major shit storm of arguments .  I've had to hold back myself a few times - then again it could be my own fucked up personality
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-28 13:40:53 | 显示全部楼层
good to hear your honest review!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-29 13:54:28 | 显示全部楼层
cbcboi
"But Angie had too much negatives and at the end of the session, i was actually kinda scared for some reason, wanted to dump my money and run for my life."

I'm so curious, what make you so scare and have to run for your life!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-11-29 15:47:08 | 显示全部楼层
Agree. Tried Mitchelle, not as good as some posted.  May be too young to appreciate sex.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-11-29 23:16:54 | 显示全部楼层
steve 发表于 2011-11-29 13:54 static/image/common/back.gif
cbcboi
"But Angie had too much negatives and at the end of the session, i was actually kinda scared  ...

it's pretty much summarized in my original post..but at the end of it when i told her i want to cut short the session...she started to repeat that i don't like her in her deep, hoarse voice..and she wasn't pretty to begin with..i dunno..i just wanted to get the f out of there.  

trust me, stay away from Angie and i'm staying away from Eden dream, they don't deserve my money
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 06:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
cbcboi 发表于 2011-11-29 23:16 static/image/common/back.gif
it's pretty much summarized in my original post..but at the end of it when i told her i want to cu ...

Agree with you bro!

The place was so fuck'in hard to find it! There was another garage in the same complex but was busted by cops 2 -3 years ago!! DUE TO NEIGHTBOURs TIPPING THE COPS and the LE send a white van to colllect evidence! Then the garage got fucked! Too close to the "NEXT DOOR", and if people want to kill that place, simply put on a webcam or something @ the door will recod everything strange!

I won't go there again!

I live pretty close to that place and most of my friends live nearby or in the same complex, somehow..........they know something happening in that place!........you know what? The garage was seat too close to the "GOVERNMENT INFRASTRUCTURE and EDUCATIONAL INSITUTION"!!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 07:35:12 | 显示全部楼层
sorry to hear yr bad experience
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-1 22:27:22 | 显示全部楼层
Good and honest review. I've tried Michelle too. Similar experience. Facially not really that pretty, young, nice body, that's about it. There's nothing to talk about for her service. Lots of lube, didn't really enjoy it. Maybe it's because a lot of bros have given positive reviews about her lately, it got my expectation too high. For me, it's waste of money. And yup, I won't go back to their place either. Safety is a big issue fora that place.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-2 01:18:34 | 显示全部楼层
sexoholic 发表于 2011-12-1 06:30 static/image/common/back.gif
Agree with you bro!

The place was so fuck'in hard to find it! There was another garage in the sam ...

Keeper tells me they are trying to up the security lately by letting clients park underground and entering thru basement to minimize visibility to the neighbors.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-12-2 07:47:51 | 显示全部楼层
steve 发表于 2011-11-29 13:54 static/image/common/back.gif
cbcboi
"But Angie had too much negatives and at the end of the session, i was actually kinda scared  ...

well....probably scare about Angie will fuck'in chew off his dick if he stay longer or request a shorter session!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 16:26 , Processed in 0.040983 second(s), 11 queries .