找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8042|回复: 8

Rita/Maya@HB, Michelle@MW, Sae@Kirara, Ashley@Muse, and some others

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-19 23:06:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
been a while since my last report
Tiger and little devils are off to vacation, so i can expand my hunting radius.
I am going to start with my most recent visits.

Maya @ Honeybabe
F: 7/10 GND feel. young girl around 22 to 25. cute and very natural. longer you look the better she looks.
B: 7.5/10 spinner, slim build but a nice pair of natural b size boob. smooth skin
S: 8/10 very accomodating. she greeted you with a nice little cute dress. A big turn on for folks that like those pure girls at school. BJ was longer than usual. I thought she wanted to made me blow in her mouth. didn't stop until i told her to. natural water and very nice moan, very genuie so that was nice.
Overall highlight is, you are having sex with your first girlfriend in college.

Rita @ Honeybabe
F: 7.5/10 more sexy. a little mixture of innocent and slutty. at some angle, she looks a bid like Chingmy Yau
B: 7.5/10 taller than Maya. nice pair of long legs but not as fit as Maya. smooth skin as well
S: 8/10 very acommodating as well. she greeted me with the school uniform she wore in the picture. She also has a set of those sexy victoria secret garmets but I think the school uniform is better. She also provides water flute and more naughty services. Better BJ skill than Maya.
Overall like having sex with a hot date that wasn't shy to show her moves.

Michelle @ Moonwaiting
F: 6.5/10 makeup a little heavy for my taste.
B: 7/10 well balanced. smooth skin.
S: 8.5/10 besides not offering greek. she offered everything else perfectly. accomodating and can carry conversations very nicely. She is like those girl you want to go to when you need some rest and boost in the hood.

Sae @ Kirara
F: 6.5 /10 i actually found her cute and attractive. not that she is a head turner but i do find her look better than her pictures
B: 8/10 not tanned at all. I would say she looks white for average Chinese girls lol. toned and nice big ass. JUICY
S: 9/10 if you paid attention, i love to try Greek, so that was the reason i went for Sae. Greek!!! no complain. 100% satisifaction, and she loved it.
She was also very fun to talk to.
Overall like having sex with a CBC actually. Not quite the same as the other Japanese girls I tried before.

Ashley @ MuseVip
F 6/10 Attractive Thai girl. Sexy and slutty
B 7/10 big big boobs, not natural but i don't think she enhanced it too much. probably big 1 cup. smooth skin and good amount of meat in the right area
S 9/10 GREEK again and oh boy!! HER PUSSY was tight. I started wth pussy and then went for the butt. She takes hard strokes nicely and she plays a very sexy audio.
Overall, I would say if you want a good fuck. Ashley is probably one of the best in the 160 market.

others that left or might have left.

Toby @ Dream4U
oh that cute girl can leave a mark in your little heart. she definitely knows how to seduce a man. she is one of those that you want to wrap her for a night.

Summer @ SexyFairies
cute tw girl that really good at riding. damn she was like a little sex machine. Hopefully can see her once more

Nana @ Muse
young japanese girl who is actually professional sex worker. she looks amazing with her hairdown and lips close. like as good as a tv star...

oh also what's up with those 1000/h or 1500/h girls lately?
I MEAN WTF? gold grow out of your pussy?

seriously, unless you make magically make me cum 3 times in an hour and you are as pretty as liu YIFEI, you don't worth that amount of money for 1 fuck.

i am sorry if there you RICH 2ND OR GOVERNMENT 2ND out there that can fulfil your ego, but this kind of shit is just plain stupid.

If you want to charge that price, try to look up to those high class white meat hookers. see if you can offer the packages and services they provide.

/sigh off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-20 08:33:06 | 显示全部楼层
MM是否对的上照/身高/休态/杯号/目测年龄?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-20 10:07:28 | 显示全部楼层
excellent point to those high price MMs,
my budget is 500/h, no exception
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-8-20 23:16:57 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2019-8-20 08:33
MM是否对的上照/身高/休态/杯号/目测年龄?

i think the numbers on figures are fairly accurate
in terms of pictures, you have to consider the filters in there, so you can't say they are 100% but the same facial features are there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 01:36:23 | 显示全部楼层
wolfy 发表于 2019-8-20 23:16
i think the numbers on figures are fairly accurate
in terms of pictures, you have to consider the  ...

问这因为这些都是咱们预约前需要确认的基本信息
没人知道这些数字具体代表什么,知道那些个人性爱环节也没什么值价。像胸硬/pp下垂/身材走样/年龄大/丑,这些99%想避免约不是吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 07:23:21 | 显示全部楼层
wow 2 much 2 read
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 12:03:11 | 显示全部楼层
避雷帖辛苦楼主
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-21 23:13:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review brother was curious about Sae.
Was Greek extra or included? Surprised she has a big ass and not tanned
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-8-23 16:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
ya every? special is extra
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:35 , Processed in 0.036642 second(s), 13 queries .