AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 28150|回复: 45

My sugar-baby/daddy experiences on seeking arrangements

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-1 18:02:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Over the past year or so I've taken a hiatus from hunting and seldom log on to AZN747. Instead I tried searching for a sugar baby with very little success. Today I want to share with you guys my experience with Seeking Arrangements.

Just to give some background about myself. I'm a typical Asian immigrant living in Toronto. Straddling the border between a young guy and a middle age guy. I wouldn't call myself handsome but I do take care of my appearance, work out often, and dress nicely. I make a pretty decent income and drive an E class. I'm saying all this not to brag or anything, but just to give some context for you guys when I tell you about my experiences.

So about 2 years back I broke up with my significant other. After hunting quite a bit I realized that I wasn't getting satisfied. A lot of times I would step on landmines, and even when the MM was good, there was still something that seemed missing. A connection, perhaps.

I decided to try finding a sugar baby. Or 包養 in Chinese. I've heard good things about it. Especially in the media it sounded so great. Or so I thought. In retrospect, I should have known better than to trust the media. Those bastards exaggerate and lie even more than keepers. I guess they don't really care about the truth, all they want are sensational stories that gets attention.

The media reported that unbelievably large numbers of college and university students were sugar babies. What's more, it made it sound like the cost of keeping a sugar baby was quite affordable. Basically just help her pay their tuition, and you have a young attractive girl who will act as your girlfriend and exclusively serve your sexual needs. It sounded too good to be true.

So I registered an account, and since the free version severely restricted access, I paid for the premium account.

After dutifully putting together my profile, I started looking at the girls available. Here are the broad categories of girls I found.

Type 1 - The girls you basically screen out. Seriously, there are a lot of FUGLY girls looking for sugar daddies. I don't know where they get their confidence from. I mean, judging from a lot of these profile pics, I wouldn't fuck them even if it was free.

Type 2 - The girls with such ridiculous conditions that I would be insane to even consider. For example, $10-20k a month, plus a downtown condo for her private use, occasional trips and gifts (sometimes they even give you a list to choose from with names like Hermes and Chanel), and so on. Basically they want you to provide them with Paris Hilton's lifestyle. And these girls aren't necessarily super hot or anything. The kicker is, they all declare that they are "not prostitutes" and want "to be treated with respect", which basically means that they are even worse than whores because they lure you in with their sex appeal, take your money, and withhold the right to deny you sex.

Type 3 - Whores. Yes, that is right. Whores. These are the ones that let you know they are ok with sex. Of course they don't call themselves whores, and some will even try to tell you explicitly that they aren't whores. But they all are. What's worse is that they charge you 2-3x more than they would if you found them through agencies. How do I know this? Well of the 10+ girls I've hooked up and actually had sex with, I'm pretty sure all of them are sex trade professionals. You can tell by how comfortable she acts and the routine-like sex that you are just another one of her customer. I won't mention names, but some of them I subsequently bumped when I inadvertantly booked them through agencies. Of course, they always have a story to explain. Usually they say that they are desperate for tuition money and its their first time or even first day working for the agency, and that back when I met them through Seeking Arrangements they haven't worked for the agency yet. Some are more creative with their stories. In the end, I don't really mind that these hookers try to pose as students to find customers, except the doubling or tripling of the price is just wrong. One would assume the price should be lower without the middleman, but no, the price actually goes up. Way up.

Type 4 - Real students. Forget about sex with these ones. They expect $3000-6000 a month just for spending time with you (please note that this is just for time, not sex, not even sexual touching allowed). Some will tell you flat out that they won't even consider sex at all. Not now, not ever. These are the honest ones and at least I respect their upfrontness. Others will try to tell you that they are good girls and so they need to feel comfortable with you first before they will consider having sex. These are the bitches to avoid. Unless you are fine with just dinner and movie dates holding hands and nothing else. Sex when they feel comfortable means never. Even after a couple of dates and they still need "a little more time". And if you try to push for sex they will get upset and accuse you of not respecting her. Their definition of respect is us men be obligated to hand over our hard earned cash while they have no obligations whatsoever to do anything they don't feel like doing. Its like sitting down at a restaurant, having to pay first, but the restaurant doesn't have to serve you any food.

Type 5 - Dummy accounts. These are the profiles with attractive photos, appealing self descriptions, and not too demanding requirements. They will exchange messages with you once in a while and act interested, yet you will never meet them in person. These are dummy accounts controlled by the website to keep you staying there and continue paying their monthly fee.

There you have it. The 5 types of females you meet when looking for a sugar baby. Technically, #5 doesn't count, they may not even be female. I remember another similar website called Ashley Madison got busted publicly when some of their former employees sued the company and provided proof of fraud. These employees were hired to churn out new female profiles and everyday, and to pose as those female profiles to answer messages sent to them by horny men. I'm sure Seeking Arrangements does the same.

The take away is this. The pool of actual students (or young girls I should say since I don't really mind if they dropped out of school) isn't nearly as many as the media presents. I'm willing to bet that the media's source is actually provided by Seeking Arrangement website owner who wants free advertising so more men will sign up with them. Most if not all the actual legit girls/students will not be willing to have sex. Its strictly innocent date time for money. The rest are professional whores pretending to be classy ladies. Here's a tip. Usually if a profile says classy, she ain't. In fact, the more she tries to emphasize how classy she is, the more certain she is to be a cheap whore.

So now after a year of dealing with Type 3's and 4's, I am now calling it quits. It just isn't worth the time, effort, and the money. I went into this thinking it would be easy. I also thought I was doing pretty well. I mean, how many people can afford to spend a couple thousand dollars of after-tax income like this? Sure there are many rich guys out there, some who has big businesses, and others who have rich parents, but still being able to splurge 5 grand a month ain't bad. Unfortunately, a lot of girls, either due to ignorance or greed, simply don't think 5 grand is a lot. Make an offer of anything less than, and they think you are cheap. To this date, I haven't met any girl who was a legit student and was willing to be a sugar baby for just the cost of her tuition.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-1 22:15:34 | 显示全部楼层
非常認同樓主所講的一切. 我都曾經想過包養女仔. 以為花幾千一個月找個學生妹私有化, 隨時想啪就能啪. 誰知幾千塊錢她們根本看不上眼. 而且公主病得嚴重. 要求的錢多多, 願意付出的極少. 各種限制, 見面時間又少. 甚至本身都不是十分好看, 卻釣高來賣, 開天殺價. 所以最終我只好老老實實地叫雞.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-1 23:38:09 | 显示全部楼层
Sometimes airbnb is cheaper than paying mortgage
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 00:26:17 | 显示全部楼层
非常认同阁下的分析。sugar baby或者任何形式的类似,就算是type #4可以have sex,完美了吧?单是时间一项就没有办法解决,浪费的时间算上自己的pay rate,不如直接叫高钟,反而还有赚头,其次则是无法控制,提出约会或者见面的时间各种不方便,因为她们有“独立生活”,完全不配合自己的时间表,要来作甚?完全违背商业原则。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 05:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
Very insightful thread. Thanks for posting!

I was on seekingarrangement too, too much bullshit, of course I didn't even pay for a premium account, I was only curious after reading the news.

This year with young Chinese girls charging $400 an hour, I pretty much abandoned Asian agencies, started seeing mainly white girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 08:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
Well said. I've met my share of Type 2s and 4s.

In a way I respect sex trade workers more than those bitches. They aren't looking for sugar daddies, they are looking for sugar suckers.

With sex trade worker at least there is no pretentiousness. I satisfy your financial need, you satisfy my sexual need. Fair trade.

With these so called sugar babies, they want your money but aren't prepared to give anything we want in return. In addition to a monthly allowance, we are expected to take them out for fine dining and shopping sprees. In return we get the pleasure and honor of the time spent dining and shopping with them. Somehow they genuinely believe the sheer joy of merely being in their presence is worth more than what lawyers and doctors earn.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 10:37:20 | 显示全部楼层
You know, I think it is kind of stupid, the whole girls put on price tag on herself and we pay the price. If we don't like the price, we can fuck off... type of thing.
I tried this when I was younger with limited money (I still have limited money): pretend to be a fake rich boy and put on price tags on girls:
1. make a fake name, fake story about what your daddy does, how much you don't want his fame and money and doing your business now
2. have some fake photos of luxury items
3. go on to tinder (spend about 80 cad, long term investment, apply to multiple girls)
4. acted like a rich fake gentlman and ask the girl out: when they know you are at least 180 cm, good education, normal looking, have a career goal (fake obviously), having a rich background is a huge bonus. if you don't talk like a moron, your chance is almost 100%
5. ask the girl(s) out, dinner + post drinking date (dinner = 120 cad, post drinking  60 cad)
6. take her back to your rented downtown airbnb (250 cad)
7. fuck (total cost >500 cad)
8. repeat a few times and then disappear

You create an illusion to the girl that she win a jackpot, it's like a ponzi scheme. You put a price tag on the girl and accepts it and you take the lead.

There is a lot of white girls in their early 20s don't have their shit together and would appreciate a rich bf. dumb as fuck.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 10:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
I used SeekingArrangement 5-6 years ago and had a lot of success with some sweet SBs.  I used it in Europe and in GTA.  Success rates were similar in both regions but surely a lot more screening is required in GTA.

My approach was always to start with a drink/dinner date to get to know the girl.  The pro working girls typically don’t want a date, or will charge for a date, so those get screened out immediately.  Once you are out on a date, you will know how far the girl is willing to go.  I also didn’t like negotiating exact amount until I met the girl in person.  Well, you have to see what you are paying for first, right?  Some are worth paying the extra bucks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 10:58:29 | 显示全部楼层
very insightful thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 11:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
這一代的女生思想很有毛病. 不論白人或中國妹都是一樣. 她們都只想著自己要得到什麼, 而不會考慮怎樣才是對等交易.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 06:52 , Processed in 0.037235 second(s), 13 queries .