找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: barcelona

My sugar-baby/daddy experiences on seeking arrangements

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-2 19:36:18 | 显示全部楼层
mofoking 发表于 2019-8-2 05:18
Very insightful thread. Thanks for posting!

I was on seekingarrangement too, too much bullshit, of  ...

Any good recommendations for white meat?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-2 22:37:13 | 显示全部楼层
包養 no Chinese-speaking girl. And never.
Tryout White or Korean or English-speaking chinese girl. She must be very young. Shouldn't be over 20 yo. Never payout more than $4k per month.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-3 09:06:23 | 显示全部楼层
not sure real.. seems like HK/China are more common with PTGF
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-3 09:07:31 | 显示全部楼层
Excellent thread, thanks!
Very constructive point from tchai: $4k/month ceiling
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-3 13:34:55 | 显示全部楼层
tchai 发表于 2019-8-2 22:37
包養 no Chinese-speaking girl. And never.
Tryout White or Korean or English-speaking chinese girl.  ...

$4k after tax per month is a lot of money. Unfortunately those young girls don't know. They think a financially successful man should spend 10s of thousands of dollars just on her. If you don't then you are either cheap or poor. Seriously that is how these girls think. Maybe that is why they choose this way to make money.

I tried offering $10k for 2 months. Met a couple of girls, some rejected flat out saying its too little. One said that is how much she got for just one weekend before. The few that accept only want to meet just 1 time each week for 1-2 hrs only.

So wrapping is a really bad idea unless you are crazy rich and can afford to throw away money like toilet paper.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-3 14:36:12 | 显示全部楼层
Just do a limited arrangement.

2500 a month. See her one day a week or something.
6h dates each time, give or take.
Get food, go out on dates/movies etc. and 1 or 2 hours of 'fun' each meeting.

If you want plain 'fun' and nothing else, just go see MM at garage. Much more to the point.
You wrap because you want other things too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-4 11:06:10 | 显示全部楼层
冒昧说几句,以LZ的条件 "I'm a typical Asian immigrant living in Toronto. Straddling the border between a young guy and a middle age guy. I wouldn't call myself handsome but I do take care of my appearance, work out often, and dress nicely. I make a pretty decent income and drive an E class."

居然愿意花那么多钱,差不多5K 一个月,去满足你生理和CONNECTION的需求。 我觉得实在是太太太不值了。

5K税前相当于10万一年收入,LZ就算赚20万一年,也禁不起这样造。

你如果要CONNECTION大可找在找个女友。同理如果想游戏人间找找炮友什么的,以你的条件方法对头应该也不难。生理需求大可找小姐,300/次已经不错了,一个月找5,6 次在我看来已经很多了, 那样2K。

你偏偏选了去包养,这种对男人来说经济上最不合算的方式。 包养适合在钱权在社会顶尖的人身上,他们往往已经过了中年,有家庭,也没有太多时间。像你这样还在30多,也没有固定伴侣,居然会考虑包养而且还很不成功。

还有像你这样没伴的,包着包着很快就包成女友了。。。

我实在忍不住才多说几句。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-4 14:36:28 | 显示全部楼层
asuran 发表于 2019-8-3 14:36
Just do a limited arrangement.

2500 a month. See her one day a week or something.

Unfortunately 2500 a month won't get you anywhere. These days, girls expectations are through the sky. They think they are too good to work normal work, and they see all those rich kids and lamborghinis and shit and they think a couple thousand dollars is nothing.

The only girls that might accept it would be girls that already worked for garages before. And you would be paying more on a per hour basis than if you just visited her at a garage.

As for civilian girls, forget about it, 2500 won't even get a single date (unless its strictly movies & dinner with no intimacy at all). Seriously, they haven't a clue what the value of money is. Most of them ask for at least 10k a month for meeting once a week for 1 hour and 1 shot. And this is for girls that are just GND. Other girls have even more outrageous demands.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-4 19:37:02 | 显示全部楼层
nathanzyc 发表于 2019-8-4 11:06
冒昧说几句,以LZ的条件 "I'm a typical Asian immigrant living in Toronto. Straddling the border betwe ...

包养的话性价比实在比较低,而且每个月5k出去玩的话每周都可以吃几次好餐。总对着一个人的话太腻了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-8-5 03:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
fireandice 发表于 2019-8-3 13:34
$4k after tax per month is a lot of money. Unfortunately those young girls don't know. They think  ...

Really $10k for 2 months! haha
In 2015 I wrapped one English-speaking chinese girl whom I met in D4U. She's from China at young age & able to speak fluent Mandarin. $4k each month during a period of 6 months. Sex, 行街,睇戲,食飯,送返學等等. Meeting her 4-6 times a month. In average there is 3-5 hours each meets. She isn't greedy. She never asking me presents/gifts even in her birthday. We depart due to she got a decent office job after graduation from school. As agreed at beginning we terminate all future contact. She's about 35 years younger than me.

Today, don't you think I'll pay $1k for one shot? And feel shit after !  
Hahaha ....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 21:16 , Processed in 0.036607 second(s), 11 queries .