AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6664|回复: 14

Vivi @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-22 19:03:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Pictures are her, but with some touch-ups. She also has 2 tattoos, which cannot be seen on the pictures. I would estimate her age to be early-30s. The last picture (close-up) is the best representation of her actual look, it's not too far off from reality. Maybe because she was wearing make-up very similar to that when I saw her. She does (sadly) not have that light brown hair color though, her hair is a lot darker.

Anyway, she was looking great when I saw her, like she was about to go on a date. Sexy black lingerie and some other nice details to her as well. I especially liked the golden Coco Chanel earrings she was wearing. She has nice natural boobs with small pink nipples. She also has a natural bush, but is completely smooth and shaved further down around the important parts. I think it's a nice compromise between two worlds and suits her style and look very well. She doesn't really speak any English, but I didn't realize this until the very end when trying to do a bit of small talk... because she is perfectly able to communicate in English about anything sexual, or related, in nature...

Some things were a little bit unusual. She asked me to pay upfront, which doesn't really bother me but hasn't happened in a while. She also thought I was going to shower alone. From how great she looked (and the amount of make-up and other lady stuff everywhere in the room) I think she just spent a lot of time getting ready and was basically freshly showered. I still asked her come with me though, which seemed to surprise her, and I'm glad that I did. There was a small walk-in shower that fit 2 people, but just barely. Somehow this lack of space automatically resulted in kissing, some soapy body-to-body sliding action, and a lot of touching of private parts. It was a really great and fun start!

Off to the bed, BBBJ and some LFK and a bit of DFK here and there. I'm not sure how commonly she does LFK/DFK because it felt like she's happy to do it, but for some reason it also felt like it's not something that she usually does. Pointing it out because YMMV with that. We didn't really do a whole lot of other stuff, because I was so turned on by her that I wanted to move things along. I had a really hard time controlling myself and not pounding her hardcore because of how horny she made me. So it ended up in a lot of stop-and-go of fucking (and her being very loud and vocal...) with breaks of soft and gentle kisses on her boobs, legs, neck, etc. After a while and going through several positions like this she asks me to cum... But it wasn't the usual c'mon baby bullshit that I hate so much. She asked me to cum in the nicest tone, looked me in the eyes and literally said "please". I was actually planning to CIM but she was so nice about it... so shortly after I came and when I did realized why she said that - she was ready to cum WITH me, and did. Amazing!

Overall, kind of a different experience than with someone who is in her early-20s, or with someone who is obviously just in it for the money. She knows what she is doing, is certainly the more experienced type. The sex with her felt great and I had the impression that she actually enjoys her job a lot.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-22 19:58:07 | 显示全部楼层
tbh i am really suspicious with your reviews.... like seeing the whole mae88 roster in less than one week, Did you plan to have a pokedex of MAE88? or you shoudl find a more healthy hobby...
like... everything is perfect with every girl but put some little shades on MAE88 or the girl that left the agency (HERA) to stay credible....

this is counterproductive and i was planning to book the girl anyway but now after seeing your whole set of reviews i am really hesitant and will wait a bit (and repeat with Kylie till she is going back to Toronto...)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-22 20:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
I didn't see the whole roster, Fendi and Esther aren't really my type.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-22 20:32:27 | 显示全部楼层
Misonyeon 发表于 2019-7-22 19:58
tbh i am really suspicious with your reviews.... like seeing the whole mae88 roster in less than one ...

Agree, he’s well known a bit suspicious ,  plus he’s newbie
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-22 20:48:52 | 显示全部楼层
kindes 发表于 2019-7-22 20:32
Agree, he’s well known a bit suspicious ,  plus he’s newbie

I promise I will report bad experiences as well when they happen.

This year there were not that many bad experiences for me though.

Hera was really terrible, the worst for me. I also remember Babe from February, she wasn't that great. But in contrast to Hera at least she tried and gave her best. She just wasn't very good at what she does. But Babe didn't look like her videos at all for some reason. Hera at least looked exactly like her videos. Then there was Jill from about 2 months ago. She was kinda 'meh, a minimalist of sorts when it came to the actual service, tried to get away doing as little as possible. But Jill was at least really nice as a person and she let me cum all over her boobs. She was just kinda lazy overall, tried to get out of providing 2nd service in the hour, which bothered me. Also, I just remembered that forgot my phone in the apartment with Jill that day... lol... totally forgot about that. Got it back soon after without much of an issue.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-22 21:17:49 | 显示全部楼层
Yellowfever, since you reviewed both vivi and kylie.  Can you do a bit compare of them? Thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-22 21:47:39 | 显示全部楼层
fsq 发表于 2019-7-22 21:17
Yellowfever, since you reviewed both vivi and kylie.  Can you do a bit compare of them? Thanks!

Sure. I would say their main differences are:

• Kylie is younger, early-20s, while Vivi is early-30s.
  • Kylie is a curvy type (actual rare true curvy, not chubby) with big juggly boobs. Vivi is the slim Chinese type with small but nice boobs and small nipples.
  • Kylie is a part-time amateur, not that experienced. Vivi is a professional and a lot more experienced.
  • Kylie seems very traditional, very polite, helps you undress, etc... Vivi seems like more of a progressive, elegant, independent type of lady.
  • On the other hand, Kylie seems somewhat more westernized, or typical Chinese living in Canada, than Vivi.
  • Kylie was OK with trying some positions and so forth, but she seemed most happy to be in missionary while getting kissed and hugged - more GFE. Vivi was happily going along with any position I suggested or wanted to try - more PSE.

This more GFE (Kylie) vs. more PSE (Vivi) is probably going to be the main difference you will experience if you pick one or the other.

The also have a few things in common:

• Both really seem to enjoy sex in their own way. I didn't have the feeling with either of them that they just want to get it over with. They both wanted to please me.
  • Both have a few tattoos.
  • Ideally speak Chinese (not English) with both of them, if you can.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-22 22:09:53 | 显示全部楼层
老板希望你们每天都去。不过,先看一下兜里还有没有吃饭钱?好多留学生就这样被毁了。如果每天去的,是应该找一下有没有其他的乐子。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-22 23:43:15 | 显示全部楼层
love4ever 发表于 2019-7-22 22:09
老板希望你们每天都去。不过,先看一下兜里还有没有吃饭钱?好多留学生就这样被毁了。如果每天去的,是应该 ...

兄弟,只能说你格局有限,兄弟们既然出来玩了肯定一句千金难买我乐意,春宵一刻值千金,男人嘛!连这个都计较对自己那么吝啬,那么只能和自己的五指姑娘永远作伴
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-23 16:15:25 | 显示全部楼层
love4ever 发表于 2019-7-22 22:09
老板希望你们每天都去。不过,先看一下兜里还有没有吃饭钱?好多留学生就这样被毁了。如果每天去的,是应该 ...

觉得这是最便宜的娱乐了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 01:36 , Processed in 0.040155 second(s), 13 queries .