AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 13711|回复: 13

Kylie @ MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-18 11:13:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello. I see a lot of girls at MAE88 and decided to write some reviews for you guys. This is coming from a white guy perspective; YMMV either direction.

First - Kylie. Amazing girl, one of my best experiences at MAE88 ever. Pictures are basically her, not a lot of editing. Except the picture with the blue top, it doesn't look like her at all...

So normally I like small and thin girls. The main reason is that most girls who say they are curvy are in reality kind of chubby or fat and have a belly, which I don't like at all. This is different with Kylie, she is actually a true curvy girl, very nice proportions, everything is in the right place. Her body looks more like a Latina than typical Chinese. Boobs are big and natural. I thought it's a very unique and special look, never seen a Chinese girl like this myself. Age, early 20s. English OK.

She received me in a long red cocktail dress, black underwear, nice make-up, was wearing blue contact lenses, hair nicely done and smelling good. I love that type of outfit (nice red dress) and the blue contact lenses on a Chinese girl, it was an instant turn on for me.

She's very polite, helped me undress, take off my shoes, gave me slippers to wear, etc... took really good care of me.

Then, service was the best part! Lots of DFK and BBBJ starting in the shower, then to the bed and 69 - she initiated the 69 and said she normally doesn't like it, but wants to do it with me. Not complaining... I had my face burried deep in her jucy pussy lips and ass for quite some time, incredible! Then things proceeded, very slow and gentle at first, then wilder as time went on. I basically experienced her go from a polite, elegant, friendly girl to complete slut.

Her main restrictions are RIM/CIM, she is more like a pure but naughty GFE, at least was for me.

Hard to find something negative. The website says "small sexy tattoo" but I counted 3 tattoos. 2 small ones, and one larger one. Normally I'm not a fan of tattoos, but they fit her and her overall style. She also has braces, but that doesn't bother me, it wasn't noticeable during BBBJ or kissing. Last point is about the agency not the girl: Pointless waiting around in front of the building for 10 minutes before my appointment, while the girl has nothing to do... This has become annoyingly common recently.

Anyway, summary - amazing, amazing! It made me happy because not too long ago I actually had one of my worst experience ever at MAE88 with Hera... absolutely terrible... so this experience somewhat restored my faith in the place.

Happy to answer any questions if I can.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-18 12:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. Kylie really isn't my type but maybe something different once in a while can be refreshing. I'm curious as to what made you pull the trigger as I too have a preference for smaller thinner girls. Hera seems to be the exact description of what we prefer (sadly I didn't get the chance to see her) but I'm curious as to what made the experience so bad with Hera?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-18 13:05:50 | 显示全部楼层
PERSU 发表于 2019-7-18 12:13
Thanks for the review. Kylie really isn't my type but maybe something different once in a while can  ...

Kylie

Yes, I'm the same and was hesitant about booking her at first. But then, last Saturday, the only other options were Jessy & Fendi (both not my type), Summer (had already seen her twice), Ami (seen her, would love to see her again, but trying to book her with that type of schedule is driving me crazy, so I don't). In the end it was a process of exclusion of others I guess...

And sometimes there is a very positive surprise when you least expect it, which is exactly what happened here.

Hera

Maybe it's more accurate to call her my biggest disappointment, or letdown, ever at MAE88. Because visually she was EXACTLY the type of girl I like. One of the best they ever had in terms of my personal taste, just in terms of the type of girl.
But her service was so terrible. Restrictions to the maximum, no kissing at all, like not even go anywhere near her lips, no touching of her nipples or licking them, complained that I wanted to do 2 shots in an hour, the list continues... whatever, don't really care to list everything. And I never met anyone before who was so unenthusiastic, actually outright appeared to hate her job and being there. Also, without going into any details, there was a serious hygiene issue with her which I thought was disgusting. It gave me some serious concerns about the agency and how they decide whether to let a girl work or not. And I saw her very early on her first day, there could have been a maximum 1 or maybe 2 customers (if any) before me. So it's not like that just happened... the agency must have known about it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-18 19:47:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing. Especially about those unpleasant experiences.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-19 09:30:54 | 显示全部楼层
Damn on the Hera post. Tbh the service might be because of your ethnicity unfortunately. I spoke to a few girls and alot of them said they do have a preference to asians and almost all unanimously said no to black. Having said that, I once met a girl at MAE that didn't allow for the 2nd service, acted all shitty and did nothing but complain and text other ppl throughout the session. However, the hygiene part is unacceptable... i would of just left. Safety is non negotiable for me. Anyways, thanks again for the review. If you do go see the new Australian/HK mix, I would love to hear your thoughts unless I manage to go see her before!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-19 12:38:40 | 显示全部楼层
PERSU 发表于 2019-7-19 09:30
Damn on the Hera post. Tbh the service might be because of your ethnicity unfortunately. I spoke to  ...

I don't know... I don't really believe in this myth of different service for different races. Yes, it might be true in isolated cases, but certainly not in general. As in, it's not really about race - that's just a lazy/convenient way of dealing with it - but something else.

Anyway. I cannot see Janiss. She accepts only Asians for some reason. I'm a 100% archetypal Caucasian white guy, textbook example type... so I cannot book her. When I asked the agency I was told that they already tried to convince her to make exceptions for some of their best customers, but she refused.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-20 21:53:56 | 显示全部楼层
being friend  with some of the girls, i can confirm most of them prefer asians over white guys by far... they don't like too fat and too skinny guys too and conventionnal western sexy are not their thing for some  too...  they prefer" bishonen" like appearance.(particulary Ami and Kylie that are really into this look, i have amazing experiences thanks to that)

what they hate the most are the guys being rude and disrepectful and they find a bit creepy the guys with" yellow fever" (btw i am half asian so i don't particulary care about racial distinctions)
most of them are doing their routine and if you are kind with them, they will give you some extra...

but it's funny in the other green board people  are raging about janiss like their beliefs that asian girls prefer white guys fake cliché are crumbling apart....and they can't respect her own preferences...
(at Toronto there is a lot of Asians sp doing "asian only and for high price +500$ to +1000$/h)

about Kylie she is incredible but if you have a big dick i won't recommend to try to see her , she hate it and might cancel your appointment...(the first time we met  she was so worried about my size, but i manage to make her comfortable ...but she was still talking about that the whole hour...so it might be  ymmv)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-20 22:46:37 | 显示全部楼层
Misonyeon 发表于 2019-7-20 21:53
being friend  with some of the girls, i can confirm most of them prefer asians over white guys by fa ...

Speaking of green board, they deleted my post (as well as yours, as you predicted) about stating the fact some asians prefer asians only.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-7-21 17:22:42 | 显示全部楼层
Misonyeon 发表于 2019-7-20 21:53
being friend  with some of the girls, i can confirm most of them prefer asians over white guys by fa ...

I think you hit the nail on the head with
most of them are doing their routine and if you are kind with them, they will give you some extra...
- that's exactly what I mean. Your race doesn't really have much to do with the type of service you will get. If you are gentle, kind, respectful, patient and treat girls like human beings instead of living sex dolls they will give you the best type of service they can.

Assholes who are rude and think they can do whatever they want because they are paying for a service exist regardless of race. They don't understand that it's not really how this works...

That said, I agree there individuals who are exclusively into a specific ethnicity, who don't even see others at all. Janiss is like that. For me personally that's very sad, because I would see her immediately if I could. However, I myself exclusively see Asian girls, which makes me not so different in a way. It would be extremely hypocritical of me to judge her for that - so I respect it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-21 22:04:32 | 显示全部楼层
难道是老板雇佣的写手出击了?好奇老外怎么到了这里的中文网站并发贴的?实在是用心良苦。不过还是要谢谢写了这么多,不遗余力。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 12:40 , Processed in 0.036689 second(s), 13 queries .