AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4232|回复: 1

Lillian @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-7-3 01:52:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Decided to try out lillian today, due to her pics on the MW website. Location was easy, and had street parking. Went up and was greeted by a tall korean girl with long legs who looks like Oh Yeon-seo the korean actress. Her body is nice, big boobs with a nice ass to grab on. Face is pretty as well. Started with a SF2 but no WF. Went to the bedroom and got her to wear heels, and she looked good in them. Started with 69 then missionary. She was really tight until i stretched her out, gave her a taste of Asian canadian cock. She did not like it...... (same reason why bomi black listed me, and no its not because i was rude, its because it would hurt everytime we fucked). Anyways, she was willing to try many positions like doggy, side fuck, missionary, cow girl. She also DFK as well. She was so tight, at times I would have to stop after a bit to lick her pussy or asshole as a little break for her. I ended up cumming inside while she was ontop and oh man she went for a rough ride. After i came, we talked a bit and I had to comfort her a bit due to the pain in ther pussy. LOL she actually felt better after and we even made some jokes. BTW she uses a lot of lube.
Overall Rating:
Face: 7.5 Prettier version of Oh Yeon-seo
Body: 8 Nice body, with natural boobs and bubbly ass
Atitiude: 9 She was really nice and funny to talk to
Service: 6.5 kinda mechanical but hey might be different for other brothers
Repeat: No because there's other girls on the market, and i don't think she likes my cock =(
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-7-4 07:24:10 | 显示全部楼层
https://moonwaitingvip.com/lilian/

Is she really tall with nice long legs?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 14:54 , Processed in 0.032302 second(s), 13 queries .