AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3374|回复: 3

Esa & Joanna @ Honeybabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-6-24 22:38:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Let me vent off some steams first. The FV location is running low on supplies. Pretty much only HB & D4U supply fresh meal. Actually D4U only supplies fresh meal once in a while. Hopefully more shop owner can rotate some girls into this area. Y&F is just a nightmare to go to during busy hour...definitely not worth the hussle. Anyways, as usual, going to keep it short and to the point

Joanna

roughly 25 yr give or take.

face: 6.5~7/10 if you like nightclub wet girl type. she is definitely your type
body: tall, at least 168 to 172cm. long legs, big boobs and toned skin. ok smooth. A little baby fat here and there. You know. typical chinese girls who don't exercise much
with nightclub cloths on, that's a 8/10 to 9/10 body, without cloths on 7/10
service: 9/10 Not only face wet girl..the service also very WET. tons of sucking and licking all over body. Turned me on hard time. Hot sex hot date everything was just HOT. I think it has a lot to do with her personality. You know those great girls that you can be friend and buddy in 1 night? Yeah she is that type. Enjoyed the interaction very much

Overall: recommend to bros that like to have a great time and fuck a girl that you like to be friend with. Usually services like that not usual for girls at that age and overall package. revisited twice already...until

Esa

Kelly jie said Esa is definitely my type..sichuan meimei you know.....I hesitanted and didn't go with that until i have repeated joanna twice.

face 7~7.5/10 if you like 萌妹子, she is definitely a big sell. cute, soft tone, and innocent..but also come with a little smile that shows she knows what you want....yeah ..what else we want right? of cuz cum cum cum lol
body: below 170 slim build but relatively big pair of boobs. I think they are enhanced but fairly good hand feel. she greeted with the a tank top on...so those big boobies were right in my face under those sport bra...combo with that innocent face...i got instant hard on
service: she is more subtle than Joanna in terms of service, but everything is well trainned...she even turned over her shaved pussy to my for 69 during bbbj..that's not common from chinese girls.

Overall: her innocent and cute package is the selling point. very accomodating too. price tag is a little high but definitely worth a visit. please treat her kindly, so innocent...lol

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-24 23:56:59 | 显示全部楼层
照片是1年內的近照吗?目测年龄?高度是155-158呢,还是160+?你心中觉得什么价较合适?谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-25 21:07:10 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2019-6-24 23:56
照片是1年內的近照吗?目测年龄?高度是155-158呢,还是160+?你心中觉得什么价较合适?谢谢 ...

which one?

esa should be 160 to 170. i think 400 is fair given the other options in the market.

picture wise i don't know. i never really use pictures as reference anyways.
the listed price reflects the quality of the MM better. Kelly is experienced owner, she usually price her girls accordingly.

occasionally overpriced due to girls' demand, but won't be too far off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-25 22:59:41 | 显示全部楼层
wolfy 发表于 2019-6-25 21:07
which one?

esa should be 160 to 170. i think 400 is fair given the other options in the market.

问的是ESA…
如果不想回答也无所谓
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 07:09 , Processed in 0.036903 second(s), 13 queries .