AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8666|回复: 27

Kimi @ Babyface

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-6-13 10:48:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello wolves, it's been a long time since last time browsing 747. Really missed you guys. got personal business in China lol.

Anyway, been back a while and found Kimi's pictures online. Asked keeper and booked one hour, after got the address, knowing they are doing condo now too not like before in a hotel. Parking was convenient, but the buzz was not working at that night, don't know why and who cares. Keeper asked Kimi downstairs to pick me up, which made me get more libido. It's like to meet your girlfriend at her home without letting her parents know. 2 more mins, Kimi absolutely got my attention, and my pupils widened a lot. Another part of me told myself that you were truly gonna have a good time. cause she not only got a pretty face but also got the curve butts in hot pants like GUIMEI's. I like GUIMEI's asses BTW.

Entering her unit, we relaxed on the couch chatting, knowing that she only been here a few days and this is her first time being Canada, and cats and dogs, you know. Her room was clean and tidy, and I could see that she is a conscientious person for sure.

She is real chatter, she got lots of stuff to say and let you know her more, and I enjoyed spending time with her,  but I knew why I was here . got in the bathroom to take a quick shower and both of us jumped on the bed. her room's light was not too bright and asked her to shut it down a bit to make more horny vibe. Her naked body was even better with two long legs, and I asked her to wear stocking on her. After that, that would be touching and knowing each other more. Got several positions, I sweated a lot. There just a few girls who can make me sweat, including my real girlfriend of course lol.

Face: 7.5 real my cup of tea, but different wolves may have different perspectives.

Body: 8.0 right parts on right positions, liked so much her curve butts.

Service: 8.5 not like Korean machine service. like real GFE and next girl experience

Attitude: 9.9 no awkward moments, one hour was like 30 mins, next time 2 hours lol

Repeat: YES. it's been a long time not getting real GFE. Got meet her later for sure
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 11:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
Shaved down and allow digit. Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 12:14:16 | 显示全部楼层
http://baby-face.ca/Kimi.html

While searching the above, I notice BBF also has some tempting MMs in its line-up but the price is something else !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 14:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
这女生看广告照片,按颜值/年龄感觉价稍为偏高(预约前的判断)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-6-13 15:53:45 | 显示全部楼层
Lol,that’s not what the people like me are looking for. How’s going Dragon HING, got some extra bullets yet?

密码码 发表于 2019-6-13 14:29
这女生看广告照片,按颜值/年龄感觉价稍为偏高(预约前的判断)

感觉颜值身材对得起,IQ EQ高. 那码兄来了预约后讨论?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 16:23:06 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review ST. Brief but with all the facts. It looks like you found a relaxed more free flowing GFE experience. This can be a credit both to the lady and management. They have not turned the visit  into a wrestling match where you must always start out on your stomach. It is good to see the mechanical approach is not taking over.

I am also interested in which agencies are friendly to an older respectful gweilo gentleman. Some rules  are stated and some things are unstated. I try not to push in where I am not wanted. This is a an area where personal preferences should be honored  but it is also nice if some of us can be accepted for good behavior.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 17:43:53 | 显示全部楼层
SamuelTang 发表于 2019-6-13 15:53
Lol,that’s not what the people like me are looking for. How’s going Dragon HING, got some extra ...

During your absence, I used all my "jing bullets" defending our positions!  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 19:58:49 | 显示全部楼层
写得很好,但这个月吃不下别的菜了,下过月过去看看
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 22:14:08 | 显示全部楼层
总吃不饱~ 发表于 2019-6-13 19:58
写得很好,但这个月吃不下别的菜了,下过月过去看看

这个月为什么吃不下别的菜了啊?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-6-13 23:34:48 | 显示全部楼层
刚到多伦多第二天就约了…那会儿在酒店…很有GFE的感觉…
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 08:37 , Processed in 0.034581 second(s), 13 queries .