AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4691|回复: 12

group purchase suggestion

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-5-24 20:40:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Re: http://www.azn747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=60264&pid=593263
(new thread separation by Admin)

we can group purchase for somthing good . we been throwing money at mediocre or borther line bad meal and cover our eyes and give them 8,8,8,8 grades. why not just Amazon or taobao the goods by pulling resources together
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-24 20:56:08 | 显示全部楼层
Your idea is good in theory. Just like Communism, it sounds like a wonderful idea. Except it doesn't work in real life.

I'm assuming you mean that we pick a decent quality girl and do a purchase as a small group for a certain amount of time which we will divide amongst ourselves.

Here are some problems with the idea.

Problem 1: How are we going to form this group?
Are we going to meet in person? I doubt many bros are willing to show their faces as many of us have wives and decent reputation in society. All it would take is one undercover reporter with a hidden camera to expose everyone and ruin all our lives.

So the alternative is to do it online where everyone is anonymous. With this alternative, I guarantee you that all the keepers and the smarter MM's out there will infiltrate and join the group under fake aliases. They will use this opportunity to add everyone to their own contact list. There is nothing the keepers want more than to be able to bypass this forum and collect a potential customer list on their own social media accounts. In an online group, they will try their utmost to use fake accounts to shill and try to "recommend" their own girls.

To screen out all the keepers and MMs, we would need to be very selective about who to allow into the group. For example, we can have a core group of senior wolves from this forum that we trust, and then each member of the core group is allowed to bring in friends which they personally know (not just an "online friend"). They have to vouch for anyone they bring in, and if any shit happens, they get kicked out too, along with anyone else they brought in. This selection process is safer, but it means the group will be very small. Which leads to the next problem.

Problem 2: How to we decide which MM to get?

So now we have a small group of maybe 10-50 people. These bros will all have different tastes and preferences. If we pick any given MM, only a small fraction of the group might be interested. Now among this even tinier group, they have to all decide on a single day that all of them are available, and then they have to pick non-conflicting time slots. What if a few bros fight over the first spot? What if nobody wants to go last? Do you see how difficult the scheduling will be?

Problem 3: Who and how to organize this whole thing?

Money first. Who is responsible for it? Does any single person in the group command the trust of everyone else to let them safe guard the money? Probably not.

Even if someone in the group had the trust of everyone else, they probably wouldn't want the responsibility of it. I know I for sure wouldn't want to be the money guy even if everyone else trusted me with it. Right now, I'm just a john, a nobody. Prostitution is illegal, sure, but I know cops probably aren't interested in a small fry like unless it was with a minor (which I wouldn't). Once I started organizing and handling other people's money, it becomes a whole different story. I could get charged with running a prostitution setup. No intelligent person would do take this risk with no reward. And if there was compensation, then that person is now definitely a pimp.

Like I said, no one would want to do it once they think about it deeply. Unless they are stupid. Those that would do it and aren't stupid are probably keepers pretending to be wolves.

Problem 4: How are we going to make the deal with the MM?

Unless the organizer is really the keeper in disguise, how are we going to offer a deal to the MM? Keepers are going to do everything in their power to prevent being cut out as middlemen. Do we designate one guy to be the dealmaker? Do we make an online offer? How do we choose a location acceptable to everyone? What menu items do we all agree are must-haves? Are we paying electronically which would leave a trail of evidence if shit ever came down? Or do pay individual like we normally would? In which case the MM probably won't trust us enough to ditch their keeper and schedule an entire day or more for us. Or do we get someone to collect all the cash and give the MM a down payment? With all the variables involved, are we going have our own meeting first to agree on all the terms and conditions before presenting it to the MM? Does the MM even want to deal with it all?

Problem 5: What if there is a conflict?

With legal goods, we can get together and sign a contract. If there is a problem, we let lawyers work it out. We have the recourse of suing. With this type of setup, what conflict resolution mechanism can we put in place? All that can be done is arguing and yelling.

I'll leave it at this for now. If we really were to do this we'll probably run into even more unforseen problems in addition to the ones I've mentioned.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-24 22:07:48 | 显示全部楼层
mkjai 发表于 2019-5-24 20:56
Your idea is good in theory. Just like Communism, it sounds like a wonderful idea. Except it doesn't ...

1)you start small,email and other social media allow us to not show face. also paypal and emt for money matters 2)they have very explicit ads with no covers. pick one. 3) i dont mind, been looking for partners.4.)800 for flight ticket and 15 hr flights.  cheap compare to some of the money we throw at the vips. buy at source 5.no conflict, you pay you in. time will be divide fairly. may also resale to cover cost.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-25 17:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
出门打个炮而已都能讨论成这个样子 我还以为这是哪个学术论坛了。。把这些精力用在现实中 可能早发财了 每天坐私人飞机全世界睡明星网红都没问题了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-25 22:44:21 | 显示全部楼层
this is just not going to work in so many levels... you are basically doing like a 'time-share' girlfriend type of thing... how much cheaper are you expecting with the so-called bulk purchase? 10% off? 15% off?

Why don't you just be more efficient, do one of those 8 men 1 girl type of thing for 1 hour and you each pay like 200 bucks for the hour. The girl will make 1600 and you get to fuck some 500/ hour chick.

真是莫名其妙 是不是你在搞笑
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-25 23:09:38 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2019-5-24 22:07
1)you start small,email and other social media allow us to not show face. also paypal and emt for  ...

Bro. Do you know how naive that is?

1 Social media is the exact problem. You are going to get all the scammers, blackshop keepers, desperate mm's (usually the old ugly ones), all crawling out of the woodwork to join the group with their fake accounts.

2 Explicit ads. LOL. You trust the ads?

3 Paypal, EMT, sure, but to who? Are you going to send your money to someone you don't know? Is someone that doesn't know you going to send their money to you?

4 Yeah but what are you going to do when you get back to HK? Fuck 3 times a day for 2 weeks straight and then starve yourself when you come back to TO until your next trip back?

5 You obviously haven't done much management work. Time will be divided equally? The problem isn't equal amounts of time dude! Its that for sure some timeslots will be desired by more than one guy. Lets say 8 hours, 8 guys, each gets 1 hr, easy right? Not so fast. At least a couple will want to go first, nobody wants to go last, and maybe there are certain timeslots that nobody wants. As for resell, that just leads to even more problems.

An idea like this would never work. All you are doing is opening up an opportunity for agents to infiltrate and try to push their own agenda.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-25 23:38:25 | 显示全部楼层
The only way this would even have a remote chance of working is if you are doing this with a group of close friends that all know each other. For example 10 or so friends who have known each other since back in school. That is the level of trust needed. And even then, the organizing will be difficult.

Even scheduling a bbq can be hard. Some people want this date, other people want other dates, some say they are in but doesn't confirm, etc, etc. Organizing events for groups of people is a real pain in the ass even when everything is legal and everyone trust each other.

What OP is proposing is just ripe for guys joining just to scam $, blackmail and extortion, and keepers masquerading as bros and persuading the group to pick their own girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-26 04:09:05 | 显示全部楼层
When I saw the title of the thread I thought 'mmpleaser is back?!?'  

Never say never but I highly doubt this will work.
Just no point in this! Other than limited budget wolves trying to limit their budget even more.

If it is a really good MM. Why the hell would she do this? She gets enough clients on any given day.

If it is a average or below average MM that have a lot of open time slots. Well maybe they will take the deal. Do you want a below average MM?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-26 10:20:03 | 显示全部楼层
wonderfall 发表于 2019-5-25 22:44
this is just not going to work in so many levels... you are basically doing like a 'time-share' girl ...
guess you just haven't try the merchandise, the difference is not  just in price, the quality is way better too. most of the so call VIP here is just around average over there and at a fraction of the price.. i use to think like you but now that good meals is at around the price of a ticket that make going not that far fetch. and i am only sugesting in small groups we buy a couple nice ones herefor a short period of time.  its ok if you are not interested.  and yes i am at the point to just eat the cheapest to statisfy my need and go back yo eat when i can. tired of getting rip off

catergang 发表于 2019-5-25 23:09
Bro. Do you know how naive that is?

been there ate the food,  flights are cheap go try it for yourself. yes their ads are real. i doubt it at the beginning too, but after having a few meals  i realize they have a more mature and heavy market they and competition force them to be somewhat honest. so be a nay sayer all you what, perhaps you are afraid of the shops here, or perhaps you are one of them.  if i cant bring it here then i will keep my spending to a minimum here and go back 2_3 times a year and eat asmuch as i can.

**ADMIN**
Your replies are off-topic.
If you want to discuss hunting in HK/China, please open a new post in the EAST ASIA section.
This post is limited to discussion regarding "group / bulk purchase of MM's time".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-27 18:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
白色巨鯨 发表于 2019-5-26 10:20
guess you just haven't try the merchandise, the difference is not  just in price, the quality is way ...

You just don't get it

No wonder you get ripped off. You can't even understand a simple message that everyone else understands.

Nobody is debating whether hunting is better or not in China. We all know it is.

The point is that most guys here can't just fly off to China each time we have the urge to fuck. If you have the freedom, then good for you, please go for it. For me, I need to hunt at least once a week. I have job, a family, and other obligations here. Even if airfare was free, I still can't just hop on the plane and go back to hunt each week. I also can't "save" all my hunting to do when I go back for a visit. So I have to hunt in Toronto. Telling me how much better it is in China is pointless. I already know it but its not an option for me. If its an option for you, then just do it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 11:50 , Processed in 0.036020 second(s), 13 queries .