找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 11029|回复: 1

Warning - Richmond Playboy Mansion 4933/ 9116

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-5-16 02:23:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
wechat: NANA626***

Read a few reviews about this place being nasty and treating their customers poorly. They always claim they have 6 girls working but in fact only 2 girls are available.

Anyways, I decided to check it out. Text them when I arrived and was told bro-san will come down soon. Few mins later, two guys came out the elevator and was getting into an argument, I overheard the conversation and it was something about bait and switch and being ripped off. The bro-san is a young asian guy with glasses. Judging by the way he talks and his reaction, he seems to have a bit of mental issues and was losing control.

Needless to say I turned around and left right away. When I got back to my car, I saw 2 police vehicles stopped infront of the building. It creep the hell out of me. Staying away from this place at all costs.

**ADMIN**

Thanks for sharing. However, please don't post full Wechat ID. Doing so is actually detrimental because, (1) some foolish people will always still want to "check it out" and then once they see some sexy pics they will fall for the scam despite being warned before, (2) knowing the ID of one (or a few) scammers gives false security because people think they now know who to avoid (in other words thinking other accounts are "safe"), but in fact these scammers constantly open new accounts and also hold multiple accounts simultaneously (so customer think they are choosing from different shops but in fact they are all the same agent).

Scammers love to use Wechat because of its lack of accountability and free (zero cost) to open as many accounts as often as they like.

The best bet is simply to avoid using Wechat to find girls.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-5-16 15:06:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks admin, this shop has been around for some time but may have changed ownership, they open till 4am, have seen several negative comments about this place at other review boards. The last 4 digits of their numbers are:

They have really gone downhil it seems
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 06:15 , Processed in 0.034304 second(s), 13 queries .