AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8655|回复: 18

Sasha @ Leolist

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-27 15:42:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to see Sasha yesterday, she is a Cuban Venez mix. Photos are hers.  for me, she has the best hand job.

Rating:
Face: 6/10
Figures: 7/10 at least she has no tummy
Boob: Fake
Pussy: OK
Attitide: 9/10
Place: 3/10
Damage: not much!
Return: yes if she finds a better place!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-27 20:31:14 | 显示全部楼层
Could you share the last 4 digits of her number? Thx
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-27 23:10:03 | 显示全部楼层
pussyfucker 发表于 2019-4-27 20:31
Could you share the last 4 digits of her number? Thx

Here is the last 4 digits 2111
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-29 19:07:23 | 显示全部楼层
Is it safe to use Leolist to meet girl?

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-29 22:40:52 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2019-4-29 19:07

Everything has a risk! Even spa got raided!I stepped on a few mines too, for example, fat instead of slim shown on the photos, FS became HJ, sometimes never answer your text after you arrive etc.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-30 16:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
supertony 发表于 2019-4-29 19:07

No. Its not. Bro Playboyjoe is partially correct, there's a risk to everything. However the risk for Leolist is way higher than anywhere else.

As an example. You could be in the best neighbourhood of the city and still get robbed or pickpocketed. You could also be in the worst crime-ridden gang-infested neighourhood and nothing happens to you. It depends on your luck. But if you don't want to test how lucky you are, stay in the low risk areas.

Simply put, Leolist represents the lowest end of the sex market. Its pretty much the ghetto whores. The risk of everything, from getting busted by the po po, to getting robbed, to catching some kind of sexual disease, all those risks are extremely high.

If you read the news, every now and then there's a police operation against the sex trade. In almost every case the police target the Backpage (now shutdown and replaced by Leolist) ads. Reason is because that is where all the pimps who use violence and intimidation to coerce girls to work advertises.  

Then there is the risk of robberies. Hear about these all the time too. Guy books a girl from Backpage/Leolist, goes into the room, gets undressed, and suddenly a couple of guys come out of the closet, beats the shit out of him and take his stuff. Or another version is someone comes in claiming to be the boyfriend and extorts the poor guy.

A lot of BP/LL girls are drug addicts. The ones who make a big deal about being drug and disease free usually are the exact opposite of what they say. Sometimes they freak out over something totally unexpected and the poor guy gets accused of rape.

Even if you are lucky enough that none of the above happens, you don't get much more than you pay for. Honestly, hot girls know they are hot and won't undercharge. So if you are hoping to find some hidden gem for bargain prices, it ain't gonna happen (the ones that say you can are either shilling / 'heard it from someone' but never personally seen one / or just have very low standards).

Having said all that. Leolist still exists for a reason. Some guys just love the thrill of the unknown and don't want to go with safe well reviewed choices. Other guys might just want the lowest price and aren't picky about looks or service. Still some other guys might just have peculiar tastes and find ghetto whores to be their cup of tea. I'm not saying never use Leolist, but just be well aware of the nature and risk of what you are getting into.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-30 21:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
thanks Buddy. This is what I meant. I play safe not just the sex but personal security. I just want to have fun. I am willing to pay for quality service and safe environment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-30 22:59:26 | 显示全部楼层
playboyjoe 发表于 2019-4-27 23:10
Here is the last 4 digits 2111

Hi buddy, I never use leolist. Can you suggest how to get sasha from leolist with this 4 digitals?

Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-1 03:29:42 | 显示全部楼层
寫這類報告,無論是何人,通常是報喜不報憂,如果踩到一腳屎,例如被劫,或被捉黃腳雞勒索,唔通又會上來寫,只會被人暗罵,活該。所以很少看到有人寫這個市場的壞經驗報告。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-5-1 10:01:15 | 显示全部楼层
catergang 发表于 2019-4-30 16:50
No. Its not. Bro Playboyjoe is partially correct, there's a risk to everything. However the risk fo ...

it is so useful for us to know the risk of leolist
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 17:51 , Processed in 0.033585 second(s), 13 queries .