AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2855|回复: 1

Violina @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-21 16:48:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I've been a bit selfish lately, and haven't posted a review in a while so thought I'd finally contribute back to the community again and share my experience with Violina @ MW a few days ago.

I arrived at the usual North York location a bit early, and got the room and buzz information after waiting around for 10 or so minutes. Got to the room, and saw a fairly average looking girl behind the door. She looked nothing like the photos as far as face and breasts are concerned. The only thing that resembled the photos was the overall build of her frame.

As an aside, what's up with MW and using super misleading photos? To be fair, MW isn't the only one guilty of using fake pics, but I expected more out of one of the more reputable shops out there. I find ASB and D4U to be usually fairly accurate in the photos they use, and I hope MW starts following in their footsteps.

Anyway, back to the session itself. As I previously stated, I thought Violina's face to be fairly average looking, with a petite frame standing at around 5'1". Her breasts were probably around a C to D cup as advertised on the website, but I found them to be a bit saggy.

After the initial greeting, I was led into the room where we both removed our clothes and hopped into the shower for a half-hearted, quick SF2. No WF was offerred. After that disappointing shower, we went back to the bedroom where we went through the usual BBBJ and a few standard positions. The overall experience was fairly standard, and felt kind of mechanical on her part. However, one thing that I will note is how tight she is! That was the one thing that saved the session for me.

F: 5.5 -- Average looking Chinese girl. Looks nothing like the pics on the website
B: 6 -- Petite frame with decently sized, albeit saggy, C to D cup breasts.
S: 5 -- I'd put this at around average since the SF2 felt pretty half-assed, but her BBBJ was slightly above average which cancelled it out.
A: 6 -- Fairly mechanical, tried a bit to please, but I've had better experience with others.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-22 07:15:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 08:36 , Processed in 0.041480 second(s), 13 queries .