找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7427|回复: 24

April @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-20 14:13:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Another review for you brothers,
Yesterday I went to see April @ ASB here is my review.

Breakdown:
Face: 6
Body: 7
attitude: 8
Service: 6
Repeat: No

Saw the review of April on here, heard that she speaks Cantonese decided to try it out. Pictures on website looked good as well wanted to try and see. Location is a nice condo in Markham (Warden/ Highway7) , usaul spot for other shops as well. Parking no problems.

When I got into the room, was dissapointed the girl is not the same as pictures at all 0 resemblance. She is not ugly, just not the same person, as she looks older. Would definitely say age is 27-32. Her attitude was great, friendly and of course fluent Cantonese. Got to shower, there was an issue with the water, shower took like 10-15 minutes and no WF, she is not shaved down there and also only lfk no dfk.

reiceved service in bed, BBBJ and cat bath, BBBJ was short and bad, not good technique is all I can say lol. Condom went on and did mish and a little CW, at that point she says we are running out of time, and asked me if I wanted to extend time. Keep in mind I have just placed my dick inside her lol. Can say this is not the first time I had this happen to me with a provider from ASB. I politely declined the extended offer, at that point I didn't want to continue and quickly finished and left. Broken shower spent another 10 minutes with the water lol.

I tried ASB a few times now with different type of girls there, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese. Service has just been ok or bad, usually feel rushed, not the same girls in the picures. The best providers I have from ASB have been Chinese, but they aren't as good as Korean girl service, also fake pictures.

Don't think I am going to try ASB anymore, the girls here don't do it for me.  Will stick to korean girls, but looking to trying D4U again as I have always been looking but not enough money

**ADMIN**
ASB's keeper informed us that April was not working on the day you said you saw her.

Would you mind commenting on why this discrepancy? Is there any misunderstanding (or perhaps wrong name)?
We (moderator) take no sides in disputes, but merely conveying the shop's message in order to provide both sides of the story.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 14:53:50 | 显示全部楼层
A店vv说April来生理期,昨天没上班
也向版主投诉你昨天绝对不可能约到她

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 15:48:39 | 显示全部楼层
"0 resemblance"
wow
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 16:35:20 | 显示全部楼层
The reviews are not posted to the board immediately so "yesterday" is not yesterday. It could be any day in the past.

**ADMIN**
INCORRECT. The date that is shown is the actual day it was posted.
For example: if a review was posted on the 1st, and approved on the 2nd, the date will still show as 1st.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 16:56:51 | 显示全部楼层
April..what should i say abt my section with her.  she is not that pretty but okay look. her boob is nice size and good shape.
The only problem with April was that she need more training on Fxxking.. Apparently i fxxk too hard & go too deep,  sha cant take it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 18:52:39 | 显示全部楼层
10 分鈡冲凉是正常吧,15分鈡應該沒有。April 我找過她兩次,每次也有DFK。BBBJ,會有少少深喉。基本的服務全有,只是没有WF,她怕弄濕头髪,没有cim和毒龙。但没有這兩様服務是可理解的。但我是半小時的服務,$160是絶对值的,没有太趕亦没有和我説時间不夠。態度不是太熱情但人很親切。可能太新的关係,服務需要更熟練。皮膚算滑,胸約B多点,胸形美。不肥適中。新女是需耍時间適應的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 18:58:41 | 显示全部楼层
难道楼主遇到了个顶班的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 19:03:06 | 显示全部楼层
altabamba 发表于 2019-4-20 16:35
The reviews are not posted to the board immediately so "yesterday" is not yesterday. It could be any ...

这帖没审的,帖里写着昨天没時间差的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 19:09:08 | 显示全部楼层
密码码 发表于 2019-4-20 14:53
A店vv说April来生理期,昨天没上班
也向版主投诉你昨天绝对不可能约到她

哈哈哈哈,你太坏了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 19:16:38 | 显示全部楼层
吃瓜群众团团坐
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 12:23 , Processed in 0.054560 second(s), 13 queries .