AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6946|回复: 17

Joyce@IC4U, Cate@HiL

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-19 12:40:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is my first time posting, I hope this post can help everyone who is seeking for good sex.

Joyce @ iCandy4U:

Fake Pics (The picture on the website is not even close with the real person)

F: 6.5/10, not my ideal type, very average looking. Make up was light, looks normal to me, but others might find her to be beautiful. Totally not my ideal type and nothing close with the picture posted on the website.

Body: 8/10, very good proportion of the entire body. Has meat in the right places, no excess fat anywhere, pretty slim and tall. Her boobs are B cup size. Not really big, but really comfortable when you grasp them.

Attitude: 8.5/10, when I walked in, greeted me with a big smile and hugged me. Helped me undress and DFK. Very good attitude, and listens to you. Any normal requests, she will obey them, she treats you like you are the King. Very friendly, talked a lot, speaks English very well. But, she prefers to speak in Mandarin more. A lot of communication, she talked a lot which I like.

Service: 8/10, We showered together, did not offer WF. Went back to bed together, more DFK, and then gave a very good BBBJ. More DFK after, and then put on the dome. Did CG, but not really good, she did it likely, while I prefer to pound her hard. After CG, changed back to missionary and I pounded her hard. She was moaning like crazy, and then exploded. After a short break, we did it again.

Damage $600/Hr

Repeat: No, false advertisement. Got my hopes up, but it went right back down. Very disappointed.

Cate @ Hugs In Love:

Very nice girl, funny, beautiful, and lovely.

Face: 8/10, very cute face, she gave me a good first impression, I really liked her. She is one of those petite and cute girls next door.

Body: 8/10, very slim, not that tall, good cup sizes. I would say her cup size is C. Has meat in the right places, very friendly and she was very active. She was very engaging. The skin was smooth, skin colour was not really white. I would say Cate has a good tan skin colour.

Attitude: 9/10, very friendly, very engaging, had a lot of fun with her. She was cute, her voice was friendly. She offered water after we finish. She was like an angel. Took her time, did not rush through things, one of the best sessions ever.

Service: 9/10, SF2 and did the hot and ice WF. Felt so good, then went back to bed, DFK for a bit of time. Then, BBBJ and 69, her BBBJ skills was amazing, almost exploded. Then, switch to CG, and she was wild, her CG skills are above par, fantastic experience. After CG, changed to doggy, the same posture as the one shown in the pics, that went well, then finished with missionary. Her moan was nice and her voice is very sweet.

Damage $500, 90 minutes

Repeat: Yes

Hope everyone find this to be useful, first time posting, please judge accordingly. Have a nice day everyone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 16:18:07 | 显示全部楼层
Such a shame that in this day and age so many keepers still think they can get away with fake pics. Sometimes I wonder, is it because the keepers are just too old and behind the technology curve that they think fake pics can fool people, or is because there actually are so many ignorant and gullible bros out there that will fall for fake pics of hot girls that you can't possibly get for the price they are asking.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 18:25:23 | 显示全部楼层
icandy属于平价钓鱼网站,但没想到600还是假照
如果内楼主的体验客观属实,这是个天坑
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 20:01:05 | 显示全部楼层
I am surprised you didn’t leave...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 21:37:23 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,你写的这Joyce是我正计划预约的,你就直接告诉我,她值不值450/45min,年龄是否在23+
ic4u很久没用真照片了,我刚出过它家的lilian的报告,根本不在乎她是否用真广告,只在乎刚见面那1分钟,能不能让我留下来。
而且,既然楼主觉得Joyce不好,干嘛还要干两次……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 00:23:46 | 显示全部楼层
总吃不饱~ 发表于 2019-4-19 21:38
而且,既然楼主觉得Joyce不好,干嘛还要干两次……

人家身体素质好呗!其实你阅女无数,各价颜区你很清楚,在光线条件好的情况话,很难朦到你吧?光线不足的,妹子大多愿意开亮点的,只是很多人不好意思要求而己。还有种情况是半达标,即颜值到位,年龄不是你期望的(反之也一样),或不合眼缘,这个你或许会犹豫,这就不太好说了。有時你约了中高价的45选项,条件却对不上1小時的市场均值,这時你会很纠结吧?当然如果对溢价不敏感,有那消费能力,考虑这些就毫无意义了。好比你买件羽绒服,差个100元,喜欢也不是大问题,毕竟单纯追求性价比跑几家很折腾,也可能找不到。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 08:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
Cate回台湾了,250/45min很值,但你这帖子出的太晚了,Joyce楼主既然表态不好,结果还要干她两次,我很不理解,这女的我约了几次都没约到,已经快没兴趣再约了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 08:35:07 | 显示全部楼层
总吃不饱~ 发表于 2019-4-20 08:22
Cate回台湾了,250/45min很值,但你这帖子出的太晚了,Joyce楼主既然表态不好,结果还要干她两次,我很不理 ...

既然已付了兩次 當然干她兩次啦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-20 09:16:19 | 显示全部楼层
总吃不饱~ 发表于 2019-4-20 08:22
Cate回台湾了,250/45min很值,但你这帖子出的太晚了,Joyce楼主既然表态不好,结果还要干她两次,我很不理 ...
Bro, I posted the Cate review late because I saw her on her last day. That is why my post is late, she also asked me to give good comments about her because she said she is coming back. She is only taking a short break.

Bro, so the whole story is like this, I fucked her twice because she offered me. The keeper and herself said $600, one hour and 2 shots. On that day, after I exploded the first time, we took like a 8-10 minutes break. Then, she started playing with my dick again and got me hard, then gave me BBBJ, I had no choice, but to fuck her again. She was initiating and engaging first.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-20 12:55:05 | 显示全部楼层
总吃不饱~ 发表于 2019-4-19 21:37
楼主,你写的这Joyce是我正计划预约的,你就直接告诉我,她值不值450/45min,年龄是否在23+
ic4u很久没用真 ...

妹子亲口说自己23+。个人感觉D4U的400 H 比这个450 45min 好的太多了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:19 , Processed in 0.035980 second(s), 13 queries .