发表于 2019-4-18 14:22:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Debbie @ Hugs in Love

Face: 7
Body: 8
Service: 8
Attitude: 9
Repeat: yes
Damage: $350

Saw Debbie last week. Actually when she first arrived I wanted to book but I held back as keeper informed me she’s not sure if she’s my type. But I decided to just go for her anyway in case she’s leaving soon and what if she’s a gem I would be missing out. Booking was easy and location convenient with plenty of parking.

Got to the unit and she opened the door. Cute and pretty taiwanese girl above average height 167ish. Talkative and not shy, longer than shoulder length wavy brownish hair but not sure long. Get a long really well off the bat. Stripped down while chatting and headed to SF2. Usually routine and wash. I didn’t attempt or opt for anything exciting I think she was just too happy to see me and we talk a lot. Dried off and back in the room chatted more too many things in common lol. So a lot of time wasted next time maybe opt for longer but won’t repeat until my ATF is leaving. And couldn’t add more time as I had another meeting after the hr. On the bed she’s pretty proactive with kisses and cat bath. I like her bbbj and she positions herself well so I have the best view. Enough suction. She’s got smooth white skin, soft feet and good soft boobs. Picture number 1 is pretty much what you get. She’s really quite pretty type. Not shy and no cold moments. She’s by no means thick or fat at all to my taste maybe her hips are wider than normal ladies but that’s no problem for me. Even better during doggy.

As time was tight I didn’t opt to DATY only rubbed her shaved kitty a bit and she was already wet after giving me bbbj so we got the dome and started off with CG and then doggy in front of the mirror, I feel she has a wild side to her. Likes to challenge and tease and take a pounding lol. And she’s a screamer lol. Then we switched to missionary and back to CG and finished in CG. Very warm and good tightness I feel. Too bad was short on time wanted to try her massage I heard from Keeper and herself that it’s good. Next time I guess. Got showered and she helped me get dressed and hug and kiss goodbye. Excellent for price range

Liya @ Dream4U

Face: 8.5
Body: 8.5
Service: 9
Attitude: 10
Repeat: countless times already
Damage: $400/H

I first saw Liya last week or so but haven’t had time to write till now. Booking smooth and easy. Location convenient. Good environment as always here.

Got up and behind the door was a Taiwanese and Jap mix girl with slightly wavy long hair and silky white skin in black cocktail dress. Big electric eyes and smile and shy to begin with. Hand held to the living room and left my jacket there and watch and phone and we headed inside the bedroom and sat on the sofa for about 5-10 mins chatting. Quickly eases up and warms up and some LFK and then started to undress  helping out each other. Then headed for SF2, nothing special usual routine with mouthwash and water flute and some body exploring. Her boobs are very soft and c cups. She’s also got beautiful feet. Super soft too. Photos are definitely hers got 90% resemblance minus the PS and hidden identity.

On the bed usual dfk and cat bath and bbbj. Bbbj is good and long and changed her DATY and she’s very responsive and wet easily. Vocal reactions as well as physical kicking around and grabbing my hands very cute and turn on. After I please her she gives me more bbbj and we start off in CG she’s tight and warm and juicy. When we change positions the condom is soaked. She can take a good pounding. Did missionary after with her legs up and feet in my face and chest on man the view in the mirror. And finished with doggy so tight and I got so deep she came and was screaming. Great view in the mirror too seeing the in and out motion. Helps clean up and chat. Super friendly and easy going girl. SF2 and hug and kiss goodbye.

Erica @ Dream4U

Face: 8.5
Body: 9
Service: 8.5
Attitude: 9
Repeat: yes but too many new girls and probably can’t get a booking anyway
Damage: $1000/2H

Booked 3 days in advance wanted to see what the hype was about. Location convenient with plenty of parking. I love this unit so many mirrors and places to do lol. Behind the door was a average height Chinese girl with long hair and big eyes, GND type not DDG. Minimal makeup. Slim body, good boob shape and size, wore a black lingerie piece with fluzzy white slippers.

She seems shy and quite doesn’t talk a lot but not cold either. Warms up slowly. Cute personality. Lead me to the room and helped me undress. SF2 usual routine and she’s quite considerate uses non scented body wash lol. Didn’t opt for WF. Helped me dry off and back to the room. Plenty of time so didn’t rush, chatted for a bit while exploring each other’s body. I think her strongest aspect is her body, no excess meat but got meat in right places. Her boobs are soft as well. Gentle and shy after we chatted she laid on top of me for a little bit cuddling and pecks here and there and DFK and worked her way to bbbj. She noticed I was looking at her mirrors and I told her how much I loved this room and she suddenly realized the amount of exposure and became super shy haha and super cute. When she’s sucking and if I stare at her she would put on hand in front of me to block as she’s too shy haha so cute. Flipped her over for DATY and she tasted great and she was shy and responsive too. She tries to hold back from making too much noise haha. Then more bbbj and dome came on, started in CG and then missionary and kissing her white smooth feet and then pounding her in front of her mirror in doggy was great. Took it like a champ and enjoyed and then I switched over again for missionary and finished. Cleaned up and just rested and chatted for remainder of time got to know her a bit. Always good to do that will have better mileage if there is a repeat session. Not sure if I’ll have the chance as she’s pretty hard to book and also new line up just came. Second shower and helped me get dressed super GFE feel something about her dressed and helping me buttoning my clothes is just so sexy. Hug and kiss goodbye at the door.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-18 14:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the reviews! Who do you have in mind for the new D4U lineup? Katerina and Maddie really standing out to me, was thinking of booking Cate@HugsInLove or Emily@ASB this weekend but these new girls are making me second guess myself!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-18 17:01:44 | 显示全部楼层
又来读英文小说了。哈。Erica已经off很久了。貌似被包了吧。Katerina也很吸引,但是图片第一没露脸,第二价格出来以后不会有过高期待。而且只有一张照片,有点不敢约了。其他几个露脸妹子都看着不错。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-18 17:20:06 | 显示全部楼层
Happyhour 发表于 2019-4-18 17:01
又来读英文小说了。哈。Erica已经off很久了。貌似被包了吧。Katerina也很吸引,但是图片第一没露脸,第二价 ...

erica,估计就和之前janelle, kalyee一样,off一段时间直接不见了 哎
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-19 08:47:25 | 显示全部楼层
to.usb 发表于 2019-4-18 14:35
Thanks for the reviews! Who do you have in mind for the new D4U lineup? Katerina and Maddie really s ...
If you want to try Cate better hurry I think her last day is 19th. I plan to try all of them if I have a chance, Taiwanese ones priority, probably first is Fenix and Maddie and then Kaka and Elisa

Happyhour 发表于 2019-4-18 17:01
又来读英文小说了。哈。Erica已经off很久了。貌似被包了吧。Katerina也很吸引,但是图片第一没露脸,第二价 ...

Just try haha. Always good to explore. You never know sometimes low price have gems. Stella was 350/h I feel that she was worth more so price isn’t really a good determination of the mm quality. But again diff people like diff stuff. Just like Debbie@HIL good price great meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 08:57:16 | 显示全部楼层
Great review thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 10:04:06 | 显示全部楼层
is liya 网红脸?slim type?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 10:42:26 | 显示全部楼层
Who's your ATF?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 13:18:35 | 显示全部楼层
Lambo670 发表于 2019-4-19 08:47
If you want to try Cate better hurry I think her last day is 19th. I plan to try all of them if I  ...

Thanks lambo 哥,  saw this message and immediately booked
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-19 14:09:27 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the reviews. Decided to go for Debbie.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 16:05 , Processed in 0.034559 second(s), 13 queries .