找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8338|回复: 11

TOFTT Hebe @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-15 23:53:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Time to give back.
After a bit of a lunch bag let down with Alice, I have been hoping for a better meal. wangke394 bro recommended Hazel so I set my target but unfortunately her booking was quite full after she was highly recommened by dragondick bro.

I look for girls who are young and provide GFE. That's why my first choice are usually younger mainland girls as some of them are not in this industry back in China. I was interested in April but saw Hebe on schedule. When I called and asked what kind of girl Hebe is, keeper told me she is a cute student type of girl so I went for it.

When I opened the door, I saw this girl with long hair and with a big smile on his face. When she smiles, her eyes (and lip also) becomes a long line. Very cute looking but I was disappointed because I was expecting a different looking girl after seeing the pictures. (none of the pictures show the same similing eyes).  

However, I warm up to her pretty quickly after the initial shock. She got this cute smiles on her face and looks adorable. The main course is very sensual, feels like you are doing it with your gf. The only disappointment (for me) is her body is not as responsive, not much juice (and she used KY) after foreplay, which is my problem, not hers. Maybe other bros can get her more excited.

Body: natural B-C cups. Not skinny nor fat. Meat at the right place and she got smooth skin. However, not as white and thin as in the pictures (no one does when you PS pictures).

Personality and atitudes: Very young. Very down to earth, always smiling. 傻大姐性格,十分可愛。At the beginning, she tried to introduce her herself but forgot what her name is: I am he...he.. (thinking in her head).. (then I reminded her what her name is.) Again, adorable.

Service: Good GFE service. Pretty much everything on the menu, including lots of DFK, which is important to me. She is not green at all as she was pretty smooth during the whole process. She got her routine but not forceful and not rush. Very accommodating and makes you feel good. Hold your hands whenever she can.

One interesting thing: At one point she asked me to turn around and kiss my body. She was kissing close to my butt hole and I stopped her. Not sure if she was trying to rim me but I am not into that.

Communcations: not much English. We have to use phone to communicate but she spoke good Japanese (I was told).

Location: absolutely love this location, as compared to apartments on the other side or town houses. Feel more discrete.

---
I have to say I enjoyed the session very much and would try to repeat if I can.

My prefernce for your refernce: Like young looking grils which provide GFE service. DFK is a must. Don't care about service, BJ, waterfute or big boobs.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-16 02:17:09 | 显示全部楼层
对于干完就回来连夜出报告的,我表示很支持!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-16 03:38:58 | 显示全部楼层
总吃不饱~ 发表于 2019-4-16 02:17
对于干完就回来连夜出报告的,我表示很支持!!!

It is called "strike while the iron is hot"!  

http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/hebe.html

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-16 09:20:47 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review brother
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-16 10:11:57 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2019-4-16 03:38
It is called "strike while the iron is hot"!  

http://www.asian-sexybabe.com/hebe.html

我不喜欢韩妹,也不相信160能艹到市面上最年轻的……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-16 12:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
韩妹感觉适合服务控或者纯追求解决生理问题的。如果想要更多需要国妹。。毕竟就算双方英文再好,大部分也都不是母语,交流起来总觉得哪里不对。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-17 22:42:52 | 显示全部楼层
nowar22 bro I have exactly the same preference . Thanks for review. Hebe is added to my todo list while repeating Prada.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-18 09:37:56 | 显示全部楼层
Agreed with nowar22.  

Pro: cute smile and  gf demeanour
Con:  had to use KY, very little English
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-18 12:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
AiMeiGo 发表于 2019-4-17 22:42
nowar22 bro I have exactly the same preference . Thanks for review. Hebe is added to my todo list wh ...

No problem. If you happen to go, let me know if she is the type you look for.

I do want to try Prada as I believe she would be close to my ideal type. The only thing is that she is too popular now and I don't prefer girls who are a bit too skinny.

Also saw that you are visiting Baby, what is she like?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-18 16:27:07 | 显示全部楼层
Happyhour 发表于 2019-4-16 12:05
韩妹感觉适合服务控或者纯追求解决生理问题的。如果想要更多需要国妹。。毕竟就算双方英文再好,大部分也都 ...

出来玩得越多,就越对韩妹没有感觉了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-20 04:02 , Processed in 0.050216 second(s), 13 queries .