AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5618|回复: 7

Valentine @ Minx Companions

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-10 17:42:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Too much asian agencies, want to see what the white people do.
After much research I decide Minx companions  --> seeing Valentine
She has decent pictures. (age is very young, quote is 19)
Height is very short (4 foot 11)
Boobs nice.
So I text and  is very hard to get appt. finally everything arranges and I arrive at location. (decent condo, easy parking,good keeper)
I get to the suite and door opens, greated by a very short, white skin asian girl (korean) perfect english. Red blemish face, but cute.
Body is perfect, skin white and smooth. everyfeels great.
DFK/lfk good
I take shower and arrive in room. (no shower for 2)
BBBJ has to be the worst I have ever had.
Sex good, very tight, nice lingerie.

Face: 6?
Body : 8 flawless in my opinion
Attitude: 8.8 very good
Service : BBBJ - 2/10
Service: everything else: 7

She is great company, great english, young School girl, korean raised in canada. great body, good service. Horrible BBBJ. that is all.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-10 22:27:46 | 显示全部楼层
most of the white chicks or white agency chicks are great companies as long as you are willing to communicate... i wonder if they are equally nice to middle aged white guys with popped bellys and perverted smiles
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-11 08:15:59 | 显示全部楼层
The agent mentioned she is fully booked in the first 2 weeks. I guess service can till if this is the case.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-11 15:01:34 | 显示全部楼层
Why order pork chop soup from Hard Rock Cafe?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-12 16:49:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-4-12 20:57:55 | 显示全部楼层
honestly, the weakest BBBJ i have ever had.

she does it for 4 seconds, then stops for 2 seconds, then does another 4 seconds. so weak
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-13 02:31:21 | 显示全部楼层
white people no service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-4-13 12:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the Valentine review and insights. I was curious about her. It sounds like Valentine is good for the appearance and freshness but could use a good teacher. Based on this review I may volunteer. I had seen Lena, now on hiatus  who was an Asian-born Asian at Minx who provided a stellar BBBJ and had a fabulous body. Lena may return at some point but I have no inside knowledge.

Keep an open mind. There are great ones and duds at both Gweilo and Asian agencies and there is always individual chemistry. Still, the shower for 2 is a powerful attraction for the Asian agencies.

I just made a volume purchase of crotchless and topless body suits with stockings in white, black, and flesh tone. I am passing these out to increase world peace. If you see Valentine or an Asian agency lady with one of these outfits you will know that she has attended a Prez BBBJ seminar.

Again, nice review.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-23 07:28 , Processed in 0.050779 second(s), 13 queries .