找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8394|回复: 12

Sana @Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-24 14:51:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw her for an hour.
Very nice face... really cute, tall with very long legs.
Welcome kiss, we got naked and moved to SF2.
In the bed she tells me to lay down and start with the bath tongue followed by a BBBJ.
She kept the BBBJ action and she spontaneous moved to 69.
We stayed in that position for a quite some time while I was playing with her butt hole and DATY.
She really seems to enjoy... I tried one finger first then she end up with two inside her.
So surprised with so much natural wetness for her.. really juice pussy.
By then almost half hour went by and i just had to fxxk her.
She put the condom with her mouth.
I moved to the edge of the bed she sat on my lap and we DFK while I squeeze her boobs.
I was lifting her up and down, going in and out in CG mode.
Brought her back to the middle of the bed for DOGGY I couldn't hold for any longer and explode inside her.
I was my fault for getting only one shot but it was well worth.
Highly recommended.
FACE: 8
BODY:8
SERVICE:9
ATTITUDE:9
https://moonwaitingvip.com/sana/

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-24 17:12:44 | 显示全部楼层
I hate to criticize anyone who is sharing, seeing as there is so many selfish guys out there who don't. So let me start of by thanking Bro Officer for the review. Having said that, there are often reviews that I feel doesn't help us much, but rather just help give publicity for the shop and the mm. This review is one of them.

To be honest, we don't really need a detailed rundown of what happened. Especially for Kimchis, the routine is pretty standardized. Of course mentioning some highlights or anything special is helpful. If anything was missing from the standard menu, or if any truly unusual service was performed, please tell. But we really don't need a "first we did this, then we did that, then this, then that, blah blah blah.....".

On the other hand, I really want to know how the mm looks like. And many reviews fall wayyyy short here. Some don't even mention it. Some just give a numeric score, and that's it. In this case, all the description we got is "nice face". Sorry but what exactly is a nice face? Ok, so we know its not an ugly face, but come on, that's it? I still can't visualize it. Give us more.

When describing the face, lets start with how old you think she looks. Does her face look natural or has she gone under the knife? Face shape? How would you describe her style (girl next door, or slutty, or cool, or whatever)? The point is to give the reader enough details to begin forming a mental picture.

Same for body description. Ok, "tall with long legs" is a good start, but there can be way more detail here. Skin color, tattoos, shaved or non-shaved, breast size & shape, implants or none, and so on.

Something many people are interested in is whether or not the photos used for advertising is real. I think this should be included in all reviews. Are the photos real / fake / hard to determine / real but heavily PS-ed or from many years ago?

How was the location? We dont' need lengthy explanations here, but at least the basics. Was it at least clean (to the naked eye)?

TBH, I think there are certain things that all reviews should touch upon. Otherwise its nothing more than just a promotion for the shop and mm.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-24 17:32:12 | 显示全部楼层
TheRock 发表于 2019-3-24 17:12
I hate to criticize anyone who is sharing, seeing as there is so many selfish guys out there who don ...

this is actually a valid point. i care about how they look, and if they are shaved or not.
but on the other hand, services description are important too. no dfk is no go for me.

at the end of the day, sharing is good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-24 22:38:38 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢这类场景重现的报告
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 11:54:10 | 显示全部楼层
她到底多高啊,有说5'8 5'10的都有。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 12:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
Bare foot should be almost 5’8”
With high heel can easily be 5’10”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 12:18:26 | 显示全部楼层
去过了,还算可以吧,服务一般般。而且现在MW都是两个MM一个condo,觉得有点麻烦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 13:12:27 | 显示全部楼层
这文笔实在是太好了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 16:56:11 | 显示全部楼层
lsy939 发表于 2019-3-25 12:18
去过了,还算可以吧,服务一般般。而且现在MW都是两个MM一个condo,觉得有点麻烦 ...

Exactly, I don't like 2 MMs sharing the same suite. I noticed there was another brother just left the suite door a short moment before me last week. He turned around and looked at me in the hall way.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-25 17:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review officer. I think it was great. If some info is missing for somebody they can ask. I want to read reviews like this not some senseless garbage I often find here.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-24 23:09 , Processed in 0.035187 second(s), 13 queries .