AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3415|回复: 2

A Spa - not exactly a review

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-17 19:48:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Checked out this spa recently. Its inside the underground parking lot beneath the T&T plaza at Kennedy and Highway 7. Although its a busy plaza the location is still kind of discreet because its tucked away at the corner of the parking lot and somewhat dark. I like it a lot better than other spas which are highly visible when entering and exiting. The spa itself its pleasant. Not as grandeur as Vip spa but still pretty nice. Better than your average spa for sure. Two girls were available, both Mandarin speakers. One was slightly older, perhaps early 30s with a curvy figure and big boobs, face was kind of average. The other looks to be about 25+ with a slimmer figure and a face that I would describe as above average but not to the point where I would check her out on the street. I would have picked her but she was just getting ready to serve her customer and came out just to get stuff. I didn't feel like waiting for half an hour so I left.
Reason why I'm sharing this review which isn't really a full review is because if there's bros out there like me who is deathly afraid of running into any friends or acquaintances, or even worse, friends or acquaintances of my significant other, while exiting a spa, then this place feels a lot safer.

If any bros been here, please share some reviews.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-17 20:01:03 | 显示全部楼层
Wasn‘t it Candy Spa formerly ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-3-17 20:03:32 | 显示全部楼层
williamstream 发表于 2019-3-17 20:01
Wasn‘t it Candy Spa formerly ?

No. Same garage but different shop. This one is in the corner, not the same spot.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-25 03:37 , Processed in 0.039266 second(s), 13 queries .